Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Update 5-6-15


We are into the lovely Spring time where you expect sunshine but we got rain. From strange reason, we are getting Rain where I live. I am going to guess that it has something to do with that global warming crap. We don't talk about the weather during these updates. They are known for my rants and other such stuff along those lines. We are here to talk about the current stories going on here on the changes. Yugioh and Pokemon will be appearing on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and any days off.

I am doing this because it is easier to access Bulbapedia and Yugioh Wiki there. I use these two because I like to be somewhat accurate for these two. I mean if you like something, you would want it to be accurate with the plot, Characters, Ideas, and such. I wish I could do it during the week but I have the other two during the week. If you haven't read the latest Hero yet. I think I actually did a pretty good troll.

This is my opinion and I mention three times here. Allan is a girl which shouldn't be a shock to people who have read Infinite Stratos before hand. I won't talk about it since this is mainly about Power Guild. Hero is going well and have Bob with a scar is pretty cool. I mean the only scar I can recall is the one on his chest. Bob in Power Guild does that scar under his scarf because I am pretty sure everyone forget about that fact. A new story is coming soon. 

That is the new Dark Haven/Psycho love child aka the new Power. I have thought about bringing these two back but I decide to bring them back as one story rather than two aka new Power. I will explain more in that story but that is for this Update. I mean Summer is almost here and for June, don't expect a lot of content from me. I have something planned during that month and I would rather not spend time in a hotel room when I could see the sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment