Thursday, May 14, 2015

Update 5-14-15


Yep. We have another one. I am mostly likely going to have two updates per month so yeah, I may have more but I may not. You will have to wait and see. You may be asking yourself why I am doing this. I have some announcement for Power Guild. I have been thinking about this for a while. I may end the series after the Grand Magic Games Arc. I don't hate the other three arc and the Anime arc but I can't see it. 

You may now my immense dislike for the Avatar Arc. I may it very obvious by now and I am expect something great and awesome from the next one. I am thinking of ending Power Guild but here is the thing. It is going to be my longest story on here and it also has a lot of characters in it. You may see them pop once in a while. I am ending Power and Hero. This is because I get bored easy. I could do it if I focus hard enough but I have a lot of stress right now. 

I am not going to tell what but it is just some stuff that I have to get over myself and I can do it but those two stories aren't helping so say goodbye to them. Pokemon] is being worked on. I said this in the last update why they aren't more common. I know that you must be sick of Power Guild but I am really looking forward to the next arc. A lot of past bad guys are returning to defeat Heroes on their sacred ground. 

That is all I am going to say about it. I am really hoping to get a original story out there. I have the idea but I need to stay focused on them and I am determined to get it done. I promise you guys that. I know that I will because I have the characters and some awesome ideas but I need to focused on it. I hope you a good day. Also expect a lot of bad guys from Power Guild to return. I am not going to spoil it. It would ruin the surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment