Saturday, May 9, 2015

Power Episode 2 The Next Day


A/N:So we have Bob's son from the future who came back to protect him from the hired assassins of Human Protection and get him together with a girl. I think this is an original concept for Bob. I will be going off your typical High School Tropes like the Student Council being a main focus. I mean you notice this true. I have read many Manga and a lot are based in school and the student council are the main focus. Lets begin with Bob.

Bob was sitting on the couch at his house very early in the morning. He was working very hard on his Nano Machines all night. He wanted to help his son fight to keep himself alive. Bob stretched as he saw Volt ready for school except for his hair which was sticking up. Bob said,"I guess you and Static go together.". Volt made his hair go down as he said,"Yep. It is a curse but I can go in pools. So have you been up all night dad? I mean mom was always worried about you not getting enough sleep.".

Bob yawned as he said,"Don't worry Volt. I will need to get ready for class. You should turn on the news.". "Why?" said Volt. "It might be interesting to learn more about the past kid." said Bob. He walked into his shower as Volt sat down. He turned on the TV and he watched the news. "Dad! We have a massive problem for us." said Volt. Bob stood there with his black hair still soaking wet and he said,"What is it?".

Bob read the news on the flat screen which he made by himself at 5 and he said,"I caused the biggest prank in history? This is pretty sweet.". Volt looked at Bob who said,"I mean do you think this has something with the time and space continuum thing?". "Yeah. I mean sure you tried to mess with the Jocks and the nerds once in a while." said Volt. "I have actually branched out with my pranks but go on." said Bob.

"You usually keep them small but this is huge. You caused everyone but you to get covered in paint and other stuff along those lines." said Volt. "What about you?" said Bob. "Yeah. You were probably on the roof drinking or smoking." said Volt. "Yep. I was doing that or I was in the nurse office. I was a girl." said Bob. "Yeah. What are you going to do?" said Volt. "Whatever happens man, I got this. I am stronger than I look." said Bob.

Bob sat in the principal office with him listing to his music on his phone. Once he and Volt reached the schoolyard, everyone was giving our hero some praise and telling him that he is a pretty sweet dude and wicked cool. He was brought to the principal office by Albert when he entering the main building. Bob saw the door open and he saw the principal Barry Shepard. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He was a former student here and Bob didn't hate the guy.

"Ah Bob. You are in here for the prank right or something else like Violet getting drunk?" said Barry. "Yep. Old man Albert caught me this morning. So you going to send me to detention or something like that?" said Bob. "Nah. I mean I wasn't even here yesterday. I had some thing to do outside of town. It was what you kids called wicked sweet." said Barry. "So can I go now?" said Bob. "Yep. You just got to stop by the Student Council room." said Barry.

Bob was walking through the school hall and he saw the Student Council room. He opened the door and he said,"Anyone home? Barry send me here after I came to school after that sweet prank.". Bob closed the door and he saw no one. "What the? I could have been soaking in the popularity instead of being in this empty room." said Bob. He went toward the door and it was locked. Bob was about to kick the door down when he was knocked out by something very strong.

Volt sat in his seat as the bell meaning you had ten minutes before class started rang. He and Bob had the same class since Bob needing to be protected from Human Protection was his major concern and plan. He had friends back in his time and he was planing to live life up. "Hey Vance. You hear about Bob being thrown into detention?" said a boy. Volt aka Vance saw his friend that he made yesterday on his first day of class standing there.

His name is Ace Crawford. He had fire like blond hair and brown eyes. He was just like Harrison has but he had standards. "Yeah but you know the principal right?" said Volt. "Yeah. Principal Barry is a pretty chill guy. Bob may come to class or not Vance. The dude is a legend around the school. I mean he only came to class the first day and he has been seen around the school." said Ace. "Yeah. So do you know anything about Stella Inferno?" said Volt.

Ace pointed to her. She was talking to three of her friends. "Yeah. She is one of the hottest girls in school but she is super picky about guys. I can totally hook you two up man." said Ace. "Nah. I was just curious." said Volt. "Yeah. I don't want to date my mom. It would be so wrong like being trapped in a room with some crazy psycho chicks." thought Volt. The five minute bell rang as Stella walked over to the two boys. She was wearing the normal uniform not the other one.

Ace said,"You here to see me Stella Chan?". "No Ace. So Vance, I heard that you came to our school today with Bob. Is that true?" said Stella. "Yeah. You crushing on him?" said Volt. "It isn't that. He hasn't been to class in over a month." said Stella. "Yeah. He is so cool." said Ace. "Whatever. I will be back later. You will introduce to him later Vance." said Stella. She walked off as Ace said,"Man. She got you whipped.". "Lucky me." said Volt.

Bob woke up and he saw that he was trapped in metal chains. "How the hell?" said Bob. "You got hit with a metal pipe man." said a voice. Bob saw a boy sitting there on the couch in front of him. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing the same uniform as most boys do here but without the blazer and with a plain white shirt. "Sup. The name is Jacob Underwood. I am your student council president. You must be the legendary prankster or Prank King Bob Yagami." said Jacob.

Bob said,"Let me guess. I drenched you in it?". "Yeah but it is cool bro. You know why you are in here right?" said Jacob. "I skipped class?" said Bob. "Yes but I know that you have a plan up and running. You do right? I mean your last one was epic." said Jacob. "Yeah. I do. So can I go now? I have the prank to plan.". said Bob. Jacob freed Bob and he said,"Dude. Call me okay. You got some major popularity points.". Jacob threw him his phone and Bob transfer the contacts in.

Bob looked at his new contacts. "Dam. I am popular now. This is pretty dam sweet." said Bob. Bob was outside of his class and he said,"Eh. Why the hell not?". He opened the door and the class was shocked to see Bob actually in class. Albert was looked at Bob and he said,"Mr. Yagami or should I say the Prank King. Why were you late for class?". "Oh you know. I was doing some stuff. I thought I had Ms. Carter or Alice was teaching English." said Bob.

Albert said,"She is busy right now Bob. Just sit down.". "K." said Bob. He sat in the teacher chair as he said,"It is no wonder why you are such large. These chair are pretty comfy.". Albert's face went up like he just ate a fireball as he yelled,"Now!". "Fine." said Bob. He walked toward his seat which was in the way back. He then pulled out his phone and he played his music. Albert sighed as he said,"Lets get back to teaching.".

Liquid was sitting with the sleeping Ms. Carter in the teacher lounge. She had just given the teacher sleeping powder. Psychic sat there on the couch as he said,"Question. What are we doing?". "We are going to make Bob fight against one of the Enforcers." said Liquid. "We got some? I thought the boss lady wasn't so happy about us using them." said Psychic. "Since Charmer is getting healed, we need help." said Liquid. "Gotcha. So why the sleeping teacher?" said Psychic.

Liquid shrugged as she said,"I got bored. You know what to do right?". "Correct. Get the Enforcers into football outfits and make them grab Bob by force to the field after school and kill him. Plain and simple. I like those plans." said Psychic. He was gone as Liquid enjoy her tea. "This is nice. The future makes tea complicated. This is plain and simple." thought Liquid. She got up and she turned into water as Alice woke up.

Bob was listing to his music and sleep until Stella slammed his desk. The two were alone since it was gym. Bob pulled out an ear bud and he said,"Hey. Came here to chill Ms. Prep?". "Excuse me?" said Stella. "I am sure that you heard me. So why aren't you at gym?" said Bob. "I am not the best when it comes to Gym." said Stella. She sat in the desk next to him as Bob said,"So why are you talking to the Prank King?".

Stella said,"You are going to call yourself that?". "That or snot nosed punk." said Bob. Stella laughed as she said,"Who calls you that?". "Our lovely vice principal gave me that when I made him gain 10 pounds. We love each other so very much as you can no doubt tell." said Bob. "I see. Do you hate coming here?" said Stella. "Nope. I love to have some good old fashioned fun Prep. I hope we can have some memories." said Bob.

Meanwhile, Psychic was holding 2 boxes filled with robotic soldiers from the future only known as Enforcers. They were made by Human Protection to fight against Heroes. Bob could handled them in the future but now is another story. Psychic placed them down and he started building them using his mind. The soldiers stood there and Psychic said,"Okay boys. Get into your football uniform. We are going to have some fun.".

Bob was walking with Volt and Ace to the cafeteria. The three were heading to lunch and Bob said with a tired look on his face,"So explain to me why the watching matchstick is with us.". "Dude. I am your way to popularity." said Ace. "I have no idea either. He is interesting Bob." said Volt. "You are the Prank King man. You could be the ultimate king of the school if you wanted too." said Ace. "You know what. That sounds like fun." said Bob.

Bob held his plate filled with food and he was looking at everyone. They want to sit with him and Bob was conflicted. Bob saw Albert standing there with his arms crossed as he said,"Sup teach. What's up?". "I know what you did to Ms. Alice." said Albert. "What do you mean? I was in the Student Council office and class the whole time." said Bob. "You must be lying. You will meet me by the locker room after class. You will have your punishment for the prank there." said Albert.

He was gone as Bob sighed and he said,"Great. I get to have fun with him today.". Bob sat down with Stella and the cheerleaders at their table. The cheerleaders giggled as Bob said,"Sup ladies. Do you mind if I sit here with you lovely ladies?". They shook their heads for yes as Bob started eating his lunch with his stomach forcing him to devour it. "Bob? Can we talk? We didn't finish our talk for earlier." said Stella.

She looked at him and he said,"Sup Prep.". "I have a name Bob." said Stella. "Yeah. I don't know it Prep." said Bob. "It is Stella Inferno. Are you going to the game after school today?" said Stella. Bob said,"Sure.". "I bet that is what Albert has planned for me." thought Bob. "Good. I hope to see you there." said Stella. She walked back to her friend which were on the cheerleaders on the opposite side of the table. Bob sighed as he fell asleep.

Bob woke up and he saw that he was in the boys locker room. Bob pulled out his phone and it said 3 P.M. "I guess Albert dragged me in here while I was asleep." thought Bob. Bob's phone went off as Volt called him and he sounded worried about something. "Hey Bob. The football players are acting strange today." said Volt. "So? They always smell that bad. That is a fact of life." said Bob. "Not that. They are Enforcers!" said Volt. "You mean those things from the future." said Bob.

"Yeah. Those assassins were made to kill people with Nano Machines in them. I mean they could kill a woman with them inside her if they wanted too. The woman who made those crazy robots with you in mind dad " said Volt. "I see. I will need a costume Volt." said Bob. "Um why?" said Volt. "I will need to get rid of them kid and I need something to hid under them." said Bob. "Okay. I will be at the game too. Good luck." said Volt. Volt hanged up and Bob looked for a costume.

He found a normal football outfit and he found the Eastwood Academy mascot. It was the Eastwood Elves. It looked like your normal elf from any fantasy but it had the power of electric going through the body. Bob smiled as he said,"This looks like a lot of fun.". He put on the costume and he walked out. He was smiling as he looked different. He saw Albert sleeping and Bob found a marker nearby. Bob walked over to him while whistling.

Volt was sitting in the stands where he saw Ace. "Hey man. You made it." said Ace. "I was bored. So what is happening?" said Volt. "The cheerleaders are about to perform their best performance in over 50 years of cheer leading at Eastwood Academy. Most of the cheerleaders go on to be on teams all across the world." said Ace. "So is this a three year school?" said Volt. "You are correct Vance. We do have year 4, 5, and 6 but those are for the special kids." said Stella.

She stood there as Ace said,"Stella. What are you doing here? I thought this stuff wasn't your thing or something like that.". "I came here to check up on Bob. He told me that he would be here. He really promise me that he would." said Stella. "Oh. He will you guys." said Volt. "How do you know that Vance?" said the two. "He looked serious." said Volt. "He also loves a show and knowing him, he will do something crazy. I will help him this time.." thought Volt,

Bob stood there in the mascot costume as he watched the cheerleaders cheer and the robotic football team play against their school's rivals Westwood. They were the second best school in the world and they hated Eastwood. Bob looked the rival mascot Westwood Academy's Werewolf. Bob was killing time before the half time bell ring. "Attention folks. Due to Westwood being cocky, the mascots will fight." said the announcer.

The players got off the field as Bob stood there. "Okay fuzz bull. Lets go." said Bob. The mascot roared as it rushed toward Bob. He jumped over him and then it roared. Bob noticed that the robots were rushed toward him. "I guess it is time to test our the machines." thought Bob. He jumped over them and he summoned a sword which looked like he pulled it out from somewhere in his costume. It looked old fashioned and Bob held them back.

Bob said,"Okay. I need to get some breathing room. Fire Pillar of Hell.". The crowds excluding Volt notice that Bob produce pillar of fire burning them. To them, it looked some sweet prank from the Prank King. Volt noticed that Jacob was looking at him directly. Bob stood there over the broken robots and out cold mascot. Bob stood there and he said,"I guess I won.". The crowd from both sides cheered as the regular human football team cheered.

Bob took off the mask and he said,"The legendary Prank King is here and I will be here for the rest of my three years at Eastwood Academy making it awesome. This is a royal decree from the King of anything pranks.". "Bob Yagami! You are so dead right now!" yelled Albert. The crowd saw Albert with several marker marking on his face and he said,"I better get going. I shall see my loyal subject in two days if I live that long!". He ran off as the crowd cheered for their king.

Psychic smiled as Liquid said,"You knew that this was going to happen didn't you?". "Yep. Bob may not be advanced in his Nano Machine yet but in this stage of their most current development, they are more destructive. Bob perfected that stage when he was started building. We need to get better about our plans." said Psychic. "You are smarter than you look. So how is Charmer doing? I thought that doctor came back to help us with that." said Liquid.

The two saw the doctor standing there. He was wearing a lab coat, he had a robotic right eye, and he looked like he experimented on himself a couple of times this week. He had black hair which was in a ponytail and sliver eye."The Charmer is getting a new face and body as we speak. Since the target knows his face and body, we will need him to get him into an identity as a pop star. They are known to be popular with the girls of this time." said the doctor.

Charmer stood there. He looked like a pop star from anything like I mean that and he said,"I like the new look doc so what is the plan now? I am in.". "Well, we have Bob doing something crazy." said Psychic. "So lets get the head of Human Protection to fall in love with him. Ready to get working doc? We all need new disguises because to get into the pop business." said Liquid. "I call be the manager!" said Psychic. "Lets get to work or my name isn't Tech." said Tech.

Next time,
Bob meets his rival in the future during a school trip up to the mountains. Volt learns about a different group after Bob's head and also another person comes from the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment