Sunday, May 31, 2015

Power Adventure Episode 2 The Beach Vacation part 2 The Hydra and The Gorgons.


A/N:Bob and company are in their first year of high school. I hope we can see someone of his curse in this episode. I think it will be this story or Power Guild using time travel soon. I know that we will be doing something with time travel later but which will it be?! Will it be Power Guild or will it be Powerful Power? It might be both. Lets begin at the Pride's HQ in New Japan City with numbers 99 and 100. 

Narrator P.O.V.
Number 99 and Number 100 were looking at Power for training purposes against the dragon. He had the body of a Western dragon but he could move like a Eastern dragon. "Number 99 and 100. I need to have a word with you two." said a voice which could make any woman blush. The two saw the leader of the Pride standing there. He is known as the Hunter. He wore the skull of a dragon on his head but all you could see his red eyes.

"He is on that mission to find Power at that high school" said Number 99. "So why didn't you kill the Chimera earlier?" said Hunter. "The Power interrupted us because we are the ultimate hunters!" said Number 100. The two fist bumped as the Hunter said,"I really wonder why I hired you too. So where is Lunar? Has she contacted us yet?". "Yeah. She is trying to find the Power. I mean she could find that dragon." said Number 99. "So that is a yes Master Hunter." said Number 100.

The man looked at Power who burned up some of their members and also him. The two grunts laugh at him and he said,"You two. Go to the training hall now!". The two sighed as they said,"Aw man. I hope we get to kill Power so we can prove to the Hunter who are the original hunters!". Hunter sigh as he thought,"You will kill him Lunar or I will. No matter what.". The screen showed him killing the dragon or Lunar killing him. He laughed loudly. 

Bob P.O.V.
I was put on my swimming trunks. It was black with blue lighting bolts and I looked at myself in the mirror. I had muscles thanks to my training and I was hot. Elves are considered to be very beautiful and I was no exception. "Hey Bob! Check this out." said Kurt. Me, Kurt, and Ryan shared a room at the resort Azure Meadows. Me and Ryan looked at the laptop and I said,"Hydra scales?". "It says that they along with the Chimera's blood. It will turn Alice back to Alex." said Kurt.

Kurt is a super genius and he keeps it hidden from everyone but me, Ryan, Fate, Alex, and my folks because his adopted parents want him to go to some school over in smart people land as he calls it. I almost got it exposed a few years ago but I prove that my bro is an idiot. "So what do we need beside Hydra scales?" said Ryan. "I think if I recall from my alchemy lesson. To turn Alex back into normal, we need some Pixie Dust, Unicorn Hooves, and Dragon Scales." I said.

I turned into my dragon form for a second which had my scales being black, dark blue, red, and white and Kurt said,"So why are you in your D form bro?". I pulled off a scale and I put in the potion. "So I am lost." said Ryan. "We only need the other three ingredients of the potion to get our friend but first, it is time to surf on the waves!" I said. I held a surfboard and Kurt said,"Isn't that your board?". "Bob can change it into that." said Ryan. "Oh yeah. Lets go to the beach!" said Kurt. "Yeah." I said.

I went toward the water only to stopped by Ms. Coral. "Why are you stopping me teach? I thought you being a mermaid would want me in the water." I said. "Your friend Fate called me when we got down here and he wants you to look for the Hydra right now for his brother who is his sister now. I am so lost with that boy." said Coral. I nod as she said," It is rumored to be living near Mermaid City. You do know where that is right?" said Coral.

I went into my dragon form and I said, "Yeah.". I went into the water and I said,"Dragon Lungs!". I was able to swim and fight underwater with ease. I made it to the city. It was Atlantis and it is where I hope to take Stella one day. I will just need to tell her about me being a dragon first. She seem to be on her phone on the bus down here while me and my friends were playing Battle Arena 5. It was a hit fighting game and I was pretty good at it.

Narrator P.O,V.
Bob sensed the Hydra who looked crazy mad and he said,"I guess having Storm Breaker or using any thing related to Electric.".  Bob dodge the attack from the monster and he said,"Dragon Kick!". He kicked one of the heads off as two new heads grew in place. "I need to get you out of the water!" said Bob. The two were being drag away from the sea in magic proof chains and the beast was sad. "Are you still young?" said Bob.

She nod her nine heads as Bob said,"I am so sorry about  your head young one. Don't worry. I will make sure we will get you back home.". She smiled as the two stood on a island. "I guess you two were right about the Hydra being here." said a voice. Bob saw the idiot duo standing there with some grunts and Lunar who was resting on a rock. "What do you want with me and the Hydra? I ain't in the mood for a good old fashioned smack down." said Bob.

"We are going to sell your scales for some money for the Pride, the baddest group in the world." said Number 99. "And also the Hunter will be happy that we killed his mortal enemy too. Double Bonus!" said Number 100. The two laughed as Lunar sighed and she said,"I was hoping to kill you Power and use for a sweet rug.". "Ah shucks. I feel so touched Lunar. You are so hot though." said Bob. The girl under her mask blushed.

He looked at the Hydra who was crying out all of her nine heads. "Don't worry. I will free us." said Bob. He use his tail to grab the key and he free the beast which broke his chains. 'They escape! Kill the big one! Power is mine." said Lunar. Bob dodge the attack from her spear as Bob said,"I always imagined our first dance to be under the moon light.". She growled as she tried to kill Bob. He notice that the Hydra was handling the grunts.

The idiot duo try to hurt her but Bob said,"Dragon Spark!". His eyes glowed as he made the two run away with an spark of electricity. The Hydra smiled as Lunar said,"Next time Power, I will kill you. I swear on the Pride!". She was gone as Bob said,"You wouldn't mind giving me your scales? And I am not talking like a secret member of the Pride.". She nod as Bob grabbed some scales. The beast went into the water as Bob flew back to the main land.

Bob P.O.V
I stood in my room as Power as I went back to normal. I placed the scales into the potion as I said,"I think mom told that you can buy the other two in a nearby shop.". I place the vial in my bag as I open the door. I saw Stella standing there and she said,"Bob? What are you doing here?". "I left my bag in my room. I need my lotion to keep my skin from looking like bad food. What about you?" I said. "I had the same problem." said Stella,

I was having a party in my head as I walking to Stella who is in a bikini which is sliver like her hair which is amazing beyond belief and I was standing right next to her. I notice the stars and I am sure that people think we are dating. It is so sweet. "This is the best day ever." I thought. "Hey Bob? What do you think of magic creatures?" said Stella. "Magic creatures? You mean like unicorns and orcs? I hope you mean that." I said. "You can say that." said Stella.

She was looked away as I thought."That was weird and I know some weird people.". We reached the beach and Ryan ran toward me. "I see that you are needed Bob. I will see you at dinner?" said Stella. "I hope so Stella." I said. She walked off as Ryan said,"Nice man. You are really popular with the ladies and yet you can touch them, it is a crime of nature. We have a problem.". "Is it magic related? I need to get to the Magic Bazaar nearby." I said.

Ryan was lost as he said,"Magic Bazaar? Don't you mean magic shop Bob?". "It is different here in the magic world Ryan. I have no time to explain it. So what is the problem?" I said. "This mam." said Ryan. He held up a letter and he said,"I found it in our room because I left something. It is a letter of love from what I could tell.". I opened it up and I read it. "It is for me and it is from our boy who is now a girl." I said.

I made my surfboard into a skateboard as Kurt said,"So who is the plan? From the letter, she is expect you to be in front of the Azure Meadows's make out point tonight.". "Get the potion done and Alice will be Alex. I like Fate but I don't want to be his brother in law." I said. "Good idea. What do you need us to do?" said Ryan. "Keep everyone busy while I got down there." I said. "Will do Bob. We got this." said the two.

I was heading toward the bazaar. It looked like your normal market place but it had magic items and other stuff everywhere, Only magic creatures could find this place or someone who knows ones and I went to find the Unicorn Hoofs and Pixie Dust. I found it and I placed it in my bag. I then heard some screaming and I saw some Gorgons include Medusa. I ran into an empty shop and I said,"I better get rid of them quick. Power Up!".

Narrator P.O.V
Bob stood there in his dragon form and Medusa said,"Look who it is girls. It is Power.". "I am touch that you would remember me. Time to see how you like my Inferno Flame!" said Bob. He made fire as Medusa said,"We are used to the flames boy. We were trapped in the underworld for over than a hundred years.". She and her sisters turned the fire into stone as they broke it. Bob was surround in a second and their leader said,"Any last words?".

Bob was about to answer with a snarky remark but he saw that one of the snake women were killed by Lunar's spear. She stood there without the bottom park of her mask as Bob notice her lips which were begging to be kissed. "Sup. You missed this glorious dragon?" said Bob. She killed the ones holding Bob as she said,"I am not here for you dragon. The Hunter wants Medusa dead after I get the info that I need.".

She rushed toward her as Bob used his tail to stop her from killing the woman. "Easy baby. You may be a cold blooded killer but she might have some info for us." said Bob. Lunar stopped as Bob said,"I think you were hired by someone right?". "Yes! His name is ..." said Medusa. A arrow went through her head as Number 99 and 100 stood there. "Oh yeah. We got the snake woman Number 100." said Number 99. "We are the best hunters around!" said Number 100.

The two danced together as Bob said,"Do you want to get rid of them together Lunar?". "Sure thing dragon boy." said Lunar. The two made them fly off together as Lunar said,"Dragon. What do you think Medusa was trying to say?". "No clue man. I can find out though." said Bob. He looked at the woman and he said,"I learn how to read lips when I was only a kid. She was about to say the letter H and T together. I think our guy is a killer.".

"Okay. Next time, you won't be so lucky dragon." said Lunar. "You say that every time Lunar. I think you love me so much and you don't want to see your precious Power hurt. You could have let me be turned into a statue by those crazy sisters but you didn't want me too. I would make a good statue.  I am a master of emotions and you love me." said Bob. Bob's emotion sensor went off for love as she was blushing. She was gone.

Bob P.O.V
I went back to normal as I grab my bag. I looked inside and I saw the potion was safe. "Thank you." said a shopkeeper who was a Satyr which is half men and half goat. They are also really lustful so watch out for breeding season with them. "No problem sir. I would be happy to do it again. Do you know anything about transformation potions?" I said. "Well, they turned into a strange liquid which looks water." said the satyr.

I went back to the hotel to finish up the potion after I got a free meal from a siren. It was good and I am pretty sure that she had a boyfriend due to the ring on her finger. I was invited to the wedding in a month so I need a date who had no idea on magical creatures. I opened my hotel room to see a tired Kurt and Ryan reading a book. "Hey guys. So why is Kurt tired man?" I said. " I jumped off a cliff to impress a girl and the pain is real." said Kurt.

Ryan placed his book down and he said,"She is one of Stella's friends and she is also in our class. He likes her.". "I see. So I got the stuff for the potion." I said. I placed them on the table as Ryan said,"I have a question. So how are we getting Alice to touch this stuff?". "We are going to make her drink it and I learn this from a Satyr." I said. "Aren't they really lustful?" said Kurt. The potion turned into a water like substance as I said,"Correct.".

I was standing there waiting for Alice. I just relaxed in the hot springs which felt nice and I had the potion in my arms. "Bob? Is that you?" said a girl. I saw Alice standing there and I was tempted not to kiss her because if I did, Fate would kill me. "Yep. Are you alright?" I said. "I am just a little tired is all. The hot springs drain me. So what do you have behind your back?" said Alice. "I have a bottle of water." I said.

I held the potion aka the bottle of water and she said,"Thank you Bob.". She drank it as I said,"So I read your letter.". "Oh that. I like you Bob from the first glance." said Alice. She was out cold as I drag her away. I placed her down as I covered my eyes from a bright light due to the potion's effects kicking in. Alice Falcon was back to being Alex Falcon and I sent a picture to Fate who sent a smile back to him.

Alex work up and he said,"What happened? How did I get here?". "You are here on the school trip man and also we are here to have some fun." I said. "I totally forgot. Thanks man." said Alex. He walk back to the resort as I sighed  "At least, I have an idea on how transformed him. Someone with the letter H and K." I thought. I head back to the resort and I looked at the make out point. I wanted to bring Stella here so much but I would need to tell her the truth about me first.

Next time,
Bob meets the man who has the letters H and K in his name at the Battle Arena 5 tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment