Thursday, May 28, 2015

Power Guild Episode 67 Strohx Island part 10 Family Issues.


A/N:Chapter 437 of Fairy Tail was so awesome. We see all of the members of Fairy Tail return back to their destroy Guild Hall because of Lucy's drive to bring back Fairy Tail. I like that Kinana learned magic and I love that no one believed that Gajeel was in the Magic Council. It is weird to see Reedus that thin though and Vjeeter. I am not a fan of it because at first, I had no idea on who it is and this is coming from a big Fairy Tail Fan.

I also like how they explained that phone.  I mean it is Fantasy and having a cell phone there bother the crap out of me. I mean I didn't mean trains, boats, and everything else but a cell phone. I wonder who will be the next Guild Master. I think Natsu, Erza, Gray, or Lucy myself but maybe Laxus will be the next one. He or the Thunder Legion weren't there and I was hoping to see my favorite member of the group. Gildarts is somewhere.

I want to explain the purpose of giving Arthur and Audrey Fire and Ice magic respectively. I did this because I lthought it would be a good contrast between each other. I mean a Fire Wizard liking an Ice wizard. That sounds crazy but I am proving that wrong with Sara and Alan aren't I. I did because of Natsu and Gray being best friends/rival since that.  Lets begin.

Z and Spike found Mark and Anne. They told everything that they knew about this thing. "So Bob is a very powerful demon and his sister not Ana is Blake." said Z. "I know and it is so weird. Does this happen a lot here?" said Mark. "More than you know Mark. I promise you that." said Spike. "I don't doubt you." said Anne. "Look what I found Audrey. Four Chreax," said a man's voice. "Yeah. It will be fine to hunt them down." said a woman.

The four saw two adults. The man had black hair and red eyes while the woman had white hair and Bob's signature blue eyes. The two were very mature and still have their beauty. "Who are they? I want to know why the woman looks like Bob." said Mark. "Bob? He is my son. My name is Audrey and this is my husband Arthur." said Audrey. "These two are Bob's parents? We need to get out of here! Smoke Bomb!" said Spike.

The four were gone thanks to the smoke bomb made by Spike. Arthur said,"Shoot. I was hoping they could tell us where our son is.". "Who knows honey? We may find him and your old man soon." said Audrey. "I hope you are right. Master Orcus doesn't let us out unless the Guild is strong and I guess this one is a strong one." said Arthur. "It was our former Guild after all. I hope to find Darin. I heard that he is still alive." said Audrey.

The two were gone as Mark said,"So why didn't we fight them?". "We aren't on their level yet. Spike saved us." said Z. "So how are they Bob's parents? I kinda see the eyes but everything is a mystery. I mean it is so weird." said Anne. "According to Master, Bob gots his black hair from him and his eyes from his mom. His dad and mom taught him how to use his Lighting Magic." said Spike. "Wow. I will admit that they are strong." said Mark.

Z said,"We should go and try to head back to base camp.". The four flew off but then they were burn by a fire arrow. Arthur stood there and Audrey held the four burned Chreax. "We got ourselves a new fur coat." said Audrey. "Yes. Now lets go look for Darin and Bob." said Arthur. He had the four on his back as they were out cold. The two walked off as the land around them was either burned by the man or frozen by the lady.

Virgil and Tessa were walking around. The two fought off Wicked Genocide members using Virgil's magic to distract them and Tessa used her plants to knocked them out. The two were stopped by a big force of Gravity. The two saw an older version of Stella and she looks like that. "Stella?! We are your friend and you are hurting us" said Tessa. "Stella? That is my daughter name. My name is Gail and I am here like the other members of Wicked Genocide." said Gail.

"Pegasus Wings!" said Virgil. He flew in the air as he said,"Taste my Web Capture!". Gail was trap in the net as Tessa was free. "Cactus Spike!" said Tessa. Several cactus appeared and he fired out a lot of spikes as Gail used gravity to make them fall into the world. "I heard about your battle with the guild Chaos Lords. It was my daughter's fiancee fault. Taste my Holy Glare!" said Gail. The two were trapped in stone as Gail walked away.

Myra was looking at Sakura and Cyrus. The three were keeping an eye on base camp while the others fought Wicked Genocide. "Where are they? I mean I think they would be hurt right?" said Cyrus. He strummed on his guitar as Sakura said,"I can't believe that Bob is the next Guild Master. I mean from what you told me about X. I thought Darin was going to be the next one.". "I thought that too but then I learn that Darin is never here." said Myra.

The three saw Nightmare and he said,"Howdy. You three members of Heroes?". "Yeah and how are you?" said Cyrus. "I am your Nightmare and my name is also Nightmare. Time to fight now. Bring it on!" said Night. "Okay! Transform! Elephant!" said Sakura. "Chord of Power!" said Cyrus. He boost up Sakura's attack and he grab her. "You two are strong. How about you taste it?!" said Night. He threw her at Cyrus.

Myra said,"Transformation! Demon!". She turned into her demon form as she said,"Time for Demon Blast!". She fire the attack as the man said,"I see. Seeds.". Cyrus notice several seeds and they turned into Venus Flytrap. They went toward him and he said,"Bullet Storm and F Chord!". The bullets burn the plats as Sakura move them away with her plants. "I see. Time to get rid of the pests. I want a battle with the Demon Myra. Tree Roots!".

Cyrus and Sakura were trapped together in roots with numbers on them. It had the number 120 on the root. "Sakura! Cyrus! What are the number for Nightmare!?" said Myra. "Once the number reach 0, kaboom." said Night. Myra went toward them as Night said,"If you defeat me, no kaboom but I plan not to lose!". He rushed toward her as she blocked his kick. The two fought in the air and Cyrus tried to cut himself out with his guitar.

He was free as the vines grew stronger and the time went down by 100. "Get her out of there Cyrus right now!! Demon Strike!" said Myra. She slashed him in the chest as Cyrus tried cutting the vines and then 10 seconds were left. Cyrus moved her out of the bomb as it went off. Sakura yelled as the explosion went off,"Cyrus!". He was on the ground out cold as she said,"You are going to pay for that! Rain Jungle Punch!".

Nightmare was hit with several punches as Myra said,"Demon Extinntion!". The blast blew up in his face as Myra saw that she was in a Pillar Explosion. "Boom." said Night. It exploded as Myra flew in the air out cold. The man walked away with him coughing as Sakura moved her sister and her friend to the base camp. She stood there waiting for the others and she thought,"Someone. Beat him for Myra and Cyrus.".

Meanwhile, Danny was looking at Anna. He was promised to be able to kill his brother who left him to die. "Are we going to find this guy already?" said Danny. "Be patient. Have you heard about Blake before you joined Wicked Genocide?" said Anna. "He made the demons right?" said Danny. "Yes. I wanted to meet him because he is my master." said Anna. "Whatever. I just want to fight and kill my brother." said Danny.

Rose was in her brother's cloak. She could feel the strong use of magic here and she knew about Bob going into his demon form aka Chaos. He was born as Bob was given immortality along with her. He is just like Bob but he is her brother from the past. She likes this version of Bob due to his warm and loving personality. "Big brother. Please be safe. I am in danger. Come save me. I sense two people and they aren't part of the Guild." said Rose.

She saw Danny and Anna and he said,"Is this him? Are you sure you got the facts right?". "Blake is a boys name but she looks like Bob." said Anna. "He is my big brother." said Anna. "And Kurt is his best friend. Time to get my revenge! Pillars of Icy Hell!" said Danny. The pillars went toward her and she said,"Darkness Rain.". The rain melted the ice as Anna said,"Reverse!". The pillars were back to normal as Rose dodged it.

She stood there and she made the area around her die included the soil. "So how are we supposed to get to her? That aura around her could kill us." said Danny. "Death Blast!" said Rose. To protect the two of them, Danny made an really big ice barrier which was destroy as Anna turned it back to plain old darkness which was small. "Danny. How do you get rid of the darkness?" said Anna. "Light? I am sure that we don't have one." said Danny.

"Death Boom!" said Rose. The attack went toward her and the orb absorbed the magic. Anna made it go back to normal and she fired out several attacks at Rose who was knocked out. Danny held her and he said,"Lets go.". "We have Bob and his partner to deal with. Begin to run." said Anna. "Will do!" said Danny/

Next time,
Jason deals with Rex, Python and Drake fight against fellow Slayers, Stella and Tanya fight Sally, Tanya leaves Stella to Seth, Bob and Scampers team up against Anna to save Rose, and the trio of Bob, Scampers, and Stella is born against Seth.

Events/Battles:
Z and Spike find Mark and Anne along with Arthur and Audrey Yagami.
Z, Spike, Mark, and Anne vs Arthur and Audrey.
Virgil and Tessa meet Gail Inferno.
Virgil and Tessa vs Gail Inferno.
Nightmare arrives at the base camp of Heroes.
Nightmare vs Myra, Sakura, and Cyrus.
Anne and Danny find Blake.
Anna and Danny vs Blake.

New Characters:
Gail Inferno. Gravity and Light Wizard. 38 years old. She is Stella's mom and she taught her daughter how to use Gravity and Light Magic. She was kidnapped two years ago by Orion to make into a general for the dark guild.
Arthur Yagami. Fire Wizard. 50 years old. He is Bob's father, Ax's Eldest Son, and Mordred's older brother. He taught his son and nephew how to use Fire Magic. He fell in love with Audrey when he was Bob's age. He is also close friends with Darin Price. The two got married when he was 30 years old. He was captured along with his wife on Klihish Island and they were turned into slaves of Wicked Genocide by Orion.
Audrey Yagami. Ice Wizard. 48 years old. She is Bob's mother. She taught her son how to use Ice magic when he was little. She fell in love with Arthur who is pretty much fire. She is close friends with Darin Price. The two got married when she was 28 years old. She was captured along with Arthur and they were turned into slaves by Orion.

No comments:

Post a Comment