Thursday, May 21, 2015

Power Guild Episode 63 Strohx Island part 6 The War Begins.


A/N:A weird title but nothing less for the series or me. I will never make an straight title. I promise you that. I know this for a fact. We are meeting the members of Wicked Genocide today and we already met some of them in the previous two arcs excluding the Filler Arc here. So I have less work to do when it comes to character description. I know it is a cop out but I am a very lazy guy. People tell me that all of the time. Nightmare is also know as Night.

Outside of Strohx Island, the Wicked Genocide's air ship appeared. You may be asking yourself how that is even possible in this time. Magic can pretty much do anything except for bringing back the dead. That is a big no no. Inside of the ship, Orcus sat in his throne as he said,"I will soon come for my true power Marie. You and your Guild that you built up thanks to the brat's words won't stop me at all. Not even Bob will be a problem.".

Anna sat with the other Nine Kin of Purgatory excluding one who already on the island already and she saw them doing their thing. Fulgor had long blond hair and crazy red eyes to him and he could use a forgotten magic known as Lighting God which allows extreme control and power over anything related to lighting or thunder. Rex sat there reading a book. He was a humanoid green T-Rex which was already pretty weird. He had the power to control anyone.

Kirk was very fashionable. He had his hair in a weird shape and it stays in that shape even if it rains like nothing else. He use Imagination magic which allows him to make anything that he wants. He had Gray Hair and Brown eyes. It is a lot like Maker Magic. Seth looked like he was 30 but he is the youngest of the group. His magic may pretty dam stupid but it was strong. He had long black hair and brown eyes.

Melody's magic Emotion can link two people together and if she kills one of them, the other person dies as well. She had short light pink hair and blue eyes. Another member is Bob from Prion aka Damien and he was thinking of ways to kill Bob. The final member is Danny Raymond. He is Kurt's older brother who die to Estarum but he lived. He hates Kurt. He use Ice and Darkness to make him a very dangerous man.

Anne said,"We all know Master Orcus's plan right?". "Yeah. We are only to distract the wizards from stopping the Master. So will I get to battle them?" said Fulgor. "Yes. Don't doubt their strength at all Fulgor. Look at Damien." said Kirk. "I will have my revenge on Bob. He will pay for what he did to me." said Damien. "Did you send your men to the island there Rex? We need to know right now and you better be honest." said Melody.

"Yes. They are going after the Metal Slayer and his female companion." said Rex. "Cool. We will be ready for battle soon right? I want revenge on Kirk." said Danny. "We will be able to fight soon those wizards soon." said Seth. The eight wizards were gone from the conference room of the ship and they went toward the main hanger. They were going to make sure that their master gets their wish and also some members get their revenge on certain Heroes.

Stella and Tanya were looking for their first master grave after dealing with monsters of different shapes and sizes. "Where could this dam grave be?!" said Tanya. She kicked some rocks away as Stella said,"Is there a center of this island Tanya?". "Do you think it would be there Stella?" said Tanya. "I would be in the center of this magic power if I was were Master Marie. So what is she like?" said Stella.

Tanya showed her a picture of a girl. She had long pink hair and golden eyes. "She was the first master?" said Stella. "She was our master Stella. She was a brilliant woman and most people doubt her since she looks like 12 years old. Her magic is super strong. It is known as Hero Magic. It is like a powered Eve." said Tanya. "We better keep moving." said Stella. "Right." said Tanya. The two walked off.

Johnny was looking for the grave under a tree. "Why are you looking there metal head?" said Jade. She stood there with her arms crossed as Johnny said,"They don't want the grave to be destroyed by these monsters right? They would hid it underground.". She sighed as she said with a smile,"So Johnny? Do you hate my friends? You were scaring them back at Davenport.". Johnny put the tree down as he took a deep breath,

He said,"I do. They annoy the living hell out of me. I like you Jade and the other members. You, Bob, and the Guild made me feel like I was part of the family.". Jade ran off as Johnny said."Jade!". He ran after her as Jade said,"Stay away for me! Fred and Victor may be a little weird but they are my close friends! I hate you! Letter Magic Speed!". She was gone as Johnny broke a nearby tree. "Dam it Jade. Why do I have to make her hate me?!" said Johnny. He ran after her.

Jade was crying. The boy that she liked made fun of her closet friends. When she joined the guild, Bob was her first friend. The two always spend time together and he was always teaching her something new. The day that she met Victor and Fred was the happiest day of her young life. The three formed Ultimate Champion and they are considered to be the strongest team second to the Inferno Legion.

The day that the two confessed to her was on the fifth anniversary of Ultimate Champions. She liked them as friends but not as a lover. The two didn't give up their crush on her which bothered her. She liked Johnny ever since he joined the Guild. He liked her hanging around him along with the other Slayers and Grim. The two became close and most people thought they were dating. Fred and Victor aka the two who love the wizard didn't like the former bad guy.

Jade stopped crying and she said,"I will have a stern talking to Johnny after this for sure.".She turned around to see a weird goat in a suit of armor walking toward her with a walking chicken. "What are you two? Are you Spirits?" said Jade. "We are not even close to them." said the chicken. "His name is Clark and my name is Lewis. We are both members of the Dark Guild Wicked Genocide and you must die!" yelled Lewis. 

Jade covered her eyes as the goat try to slice her. She heard the sword clanged against metal. "Don't you ever leave my side again!" said a voice. She opened her eyes and she saw Johnny standing there blocking Lewis's sword. "What are you doing here? I thought you would have gone to go find the master grave." said Jade. "Women are sometimes so dam stubborn. I like you a lot Jade Emerald and I won't let these two hurt you." said Johnny.

Jade stood up and she said,"I like you a lot too. Let's beat these together.". The two stood next to each other and Clark said,"What are we going to do?! This wasn't part of the plan".  Lewis said,"It will be fine. This will work. You two will die together in holy death. You will fight the girl Clark and I will get her boyfriend. Letter Magic Silent Strike!". The attack went though Johnny and he screamed. "Johnny!" said Jade.

"Egg Storm!" said Clark. Jade was trapped in eggs as Jade said,"Letter Magic Fire!". The egg were gone as Johnny said,"Metal Storm!". Lewis slash through the metal and he saw Johnny with his fist underneath his chin. "Hyper Metal Uppercut!" said Johnny. He went into the air as Clark caught him and Jade said,"Hyperion Maelstrom!". Several rocks went toward them and Johnny was on one of the rocks.

"Metal Roar!" yelled Johnny. The roar blasted them into the ground and Lewis stood up with Clark following right behind him. "Egg Cannon and Egg Storm!" said Clark. "Letter Magic Loud Barrage!" said Lewis. Johnny stood in front of Jade and he was hit with both attacks. He was bleeding and he said,"Go find the others Jade. I need you to do that for me.". "I won't leave you idiot! I have been in love with you since you saved me from X." said Jade.

He placed his hand on her head and he said,"I know. I promise to give you a kiss after this but I need you to tell the others about them. Now go!". She ran off as Johnny said,"So what Guild are you from? You aren't from Heroes.". "We from Wicked Genocide." said Clark. "We told your girlfriend this and we are here to find your first master grave and steal her magic power for Master Orcus to grow strong and being able to beat the Magic Council. You can't stop us." said Lewis.

Johnny said,"I was once like you. I serve a mad man but I met Bob. Him and his Guild defeat Master Samuel and Master Ax asked me to join the Guild. I joined the Guild and I fell like part of a big and loving family. I will make you two suffer for hurt Jade! Metal Slayer Secret Art Karma Demon Metal Sword!". He made a giant sword which destroy the two human like animal and he fell over from the pain.

Jade was looking for anyone from the guild and she found Allison and Casey standing there. "Jade? What happened to you? Where is Johnny?" said Casey. "We have intruders from a Dark Guild Wicked Genocide." said Jade. "I really hate to do this but we need to get the message to everyone." said Allison. She made a signal flare and she fired it in the air which meant one thing Enemies and the exam is paused.

Stella and Tanya saw Jason and Kurt standing there. "Did you ladies find the grave? We will have to stop the trial which sucks." said Jason. "We are not stopping you guys. I want to see Tanya become a S Class wizard. She has tried five times and this will be when she will become S Class this time. I also want to become one but the main point is Tanya." said Kurt. "I guess as future S class wizard, we will have to fight them." said Stella. "Thanks you guys." said Tanya. The four walked off.

Ben looked up in the air to see the flare as Ana said,"You alright? I mean that flare is weird right? I have never seen it before.". "Yep. I wonder what this rock taste like." said Ben. He started eating a nearby rock and Ana smiled at it. Alex said to Dawn,"What is up with this guy? I mean he acts like this one minute but then he knocked out a really big lion with a single kick.". "Don't ask me. I am just as lost as you are." said Dawn.

The four were stopped by a Thunder Crash. "Stop right there Ben!" said a voice aka Mark. Ana saw Scampers with Mark and Anne. "What are you guys doing here?! I am so confused. What did Ben do to you guys?" said Ana. Ben was pinned to a boulder by Scampers who was in his battle form and he said,"Who are you? I have been in the guild since I was born and I have never seen you ever in my life!".

"I am not talking to you. I wonder why the Chreax would be mad at me." said Ben. He was gone as he appeared behind Ana. "Ana! Lets her go now!" said Dawn. He was gone with her and a attack went where they were. "Darn. I missed." said a voice. "Come out and face us like a man. It is what Norman would say." said Alex. A man appeared from a tree. He had confetti like dark purple hair and brown eyes. He had a beard and moon earrings.

"Who is this guy? Is he with you?" said Anne. "I have never seen this man in my life. I am not part of a Dark Guild. My real name is Noah from the Magic Council. I came here to find some dirt on the Guild. I have my army ready to take you all in. We will find your master's grave and take her back to the mainland so she will have a proper burial." said Noah aka Ben. Mark saw a battle ship with the magic Council logo and the man laughed.

"What is dam fun!?" said Noah. "This." said the man. He point at the ship and it exploded. "What?" said Scampers. "My name is Nightmare of Wicked Genocide. I am the strongest now I challenge you all to a battle." said Nightmare. Noah rushed toward him and he said,"Dragon Kick!". He kicked him and he said,"Fusion Frenzy!". He combined punches and kicks together and he said,"Help me!". The wizards looked at Scampers and he said,"Fine.".

Ana said,"Boost! Speed, Power, and Strength!". Dawn said,"Lets burn you! Inferno Fire Balls and Flame Blast!". They attack Nightmare who was smiling. "Give me more!" said Nightmare. "Double Thunder Crash!" said Scampers and Mark. "Soil and Earth Bomb!" said Anne. "Time for a Triple Combo of Wind! Wind Dragon Claw, Wind Storm, and Wind Dragon Roar!" said Ana. "Soul Blast times 5!" said Alex.

The attacks hit the man as Nightmare said,"You seven are dead now. Tree Roots!". The seven were trapped in the ground as Nightmare walked toward the ocean. "Taste your final breaths wizards of the light! Pillar Explosion!" said Nightmare. He fired an attack and the seven covered their eyes from the attack. "Power Barrier!" yelled Bob. He appeared and he block the attack. "Big brother/Bob!" said the group.

Bob move them away as Night said,"Your Magic is like Blake. Are you his servant?". "You could say that but I am your normal wizard. I will make you run in fear from me!" said Bob. Night rushed toward Bob and Night said,"Terra Claw!". Bob blocked it with his arm which was a Dragon Gauntlet and he said,"Dragon Blast!". Night went back and he said,"Why are you like Blake?". "I am known as Chaos and I am a demon! Teleport!" yelled Bob. Nightmare was gone as Bob sighed.

Next time,
Ax fights the master and Bob fights Fulgor. Emotions clashes just like Thunder does!

Events/Battles:
Wicked Genocide arrive at Strohx Island on their air ship.
Stella and Tanya figure out where Marie's grave is.
Jade gets cornered by Lewis and Clark.
Johnny saves her.
Jade and Johnny vs Lewis and Clark.
Jade meets us with Allison and Casey.
The Signal Flare goes up pausing the exam.
Stella and Tanya meet up with Jason and Kurt.
Dawn and Alex don't trust Ben but Ana does.
Mark, Scampers, and Anne meet up with them and they tell them to get away from Ben.
Nightmare reveals him to the group and he is a member of Wicked Genocide.
Ben reveals him to a member of the Magic Council aka Noah.
Noah, Ana, Dawn, Alex, Mark, Scampers, and Anne vs Nightmare.
Bob saves the group from Nightmare's Pillar Explosion.
Bob vs Nightmare.

New Characters:
Heroes:
Marie. Illusion and Hero Wizard. 118 years old. She is Dead.
Wicked Genocide
The Nine Kin of Purgatory:
Fulgor. Lighting God Magic Wizard. 17 years old. He is very cocky and he believes that his Guild is the strongest in Meca. He hates the weak a lot.
Rex/Irving. Human Summon Wizard. 20 years old/30 years old. He is a human T-Rex and he is usually calm but he hates a certain Spirit Wizard who is a member of Heroes.
Kirk. Imagination Wizard. 18 years old. He is a very strange young man and I don't mean his hair for talk. He looks like a very fashionable person and he is usually emotionless. He is a loyal member of the Guild and he wants Blake to come back with them.
Seth. Doll Wizard. 16 years old. Despite him looking thirty, he is actually 16 years old. His magic is very powerful despite it looking very stupid.
Melody. Emotion Wizard. 17 years old. She looks to Anna as her mother and she hates Kurt a lot because he killed Anna's mother. She also loves a good romance story and she wants friends.
Nightmare. Darkness and Tree Wizard. 18 years old. He loves to fight and his Magic is very strong. He is the strongest member of the group.
Danny Raymond. Ice and Darkness Wizard. 22 years old. He supposed died to the Demon Estarurm but he survived. He hated his his older brother because of that and that brought him to the Dark Guild Wicked Genocide.
Other Top Ranking Members
Lewis. Sword and Letter Wizard. 25 years old. He is literally a goat and he serves under Rex.
Clark. Egg Wizard. 24 years old. He is literally a chicken and he severs under Rex.

No comments:

Post a Comment