Friday, May 29, 2015

Power Guild Episode 68 Strohx Island part 11 Team Battles.


A/N:Some many events but not enough battles. Also a long and weird title. It is the norm here but I love pointing it out. It is like having big breasts in Manga and Anime. Also plot holes involving time travel. I have doing time travel one day. Here is my idea on it. You can do something in the past and you can change it. It is like Fire Emblem Awakening. I had nothing for Fairy Tail except Fairy Tail of the Dead Meeeeeeeeeen is my favorite Zombie thing and I hate Zombie stories so that is saying a lot.

Ira was on one of the magic council ship talking to the Grandmaster of the Magic Council Edwin who used Shadow Magic. "Are you sure that Wicked Genocide is here?" said Edwin. "Yes. Noah is there and he saw one of the  members fight their strongest member." said Ira. He was worried about Bob when he saw Noah. "Noah?! What are you doing here?" said Edwin. "My cover was blown. We will call you later." said Noah.

He turned off the communication crystal as Ira said,"What is going on?". "That guild. Why was I sent there to attack it? They may be a little crazy and destructive but they are really nice. We need to help them with the dark Guild!" said Noah. "I will try to convince the men that you are dead but you need to get ready to explain to Bob why we did this." said Ira. "Will do." said Noah. He was gone as Ira left the room.

Back in the ruins, Stella was being held in the air as Jason look at Rex. "Wait." said Jason. He said,"I want to know something Rex.". "What is it human?" said Rex. "What are you planning Jason?" said Stella. Kurt looked at Jason and Jason gave him a signal. "Will do! Frigid Blizzard!" said Kurt. The reptile human was frozen in passion infused ice as Jason said,"I will handled him Stella. You get out of here.". "Okay. Be careful." said Tanya.

The three were gone as Rex said,"You want to fight me by yourself?". Jason was in his suit with his ice blue tie and he said,"Not exactly.". Luke appeared with Lena as Luke said,"We need to talk now Rex. You being a part of a Dark Guild ain't awesome.". "I heard everything from Ted who is smart who knew. Rex used to be Gail's spirits before she lost her Spirit magic thanks to someone named Irving." said Lena.

The Dino laughed as he said,"I am not your good old buddy Rex. I am Irving. I stole his body over 10 years ago. So you work for Stella? I am going to enjoy tearing her apart.". "I won't let you hurt Lady Stella! Solar Flare!" said Luke. He fire the fire as Irving was blinded. "We need to get Irving into one of us and then Rex can get his revenge. Ready?" said Jason. He and Luke rushed toward him and the blond girl said,"Lighting Storm!".

Irving was mad and he made a lot of soldiers. "Inferno Flame!" said Luke. He burned most of them as Jason said,"Blizzard Punch!". He was pushed into the ruins as Irving got up. "Fine. This body is old anyway. I want a new body like yours Freezer Boy!" said Irving. Rex was on the ground out for a few as Irving went into Jason's body. Jason gained a dark aura as he said,"Perfect. This body is young and I can do this! Eternal Blizzard!".

The two shivered as Rex stood there. "I wanted to do this for 13 long years." said Rex. He kicked him to the ground as Luke said,"So you are with us?". "Yes. I want to apologize to Lady Stella. I need to tell her something about her mom." said Rex. "Then lets get Irving out of Jason." said Lena. Irving stood up and he said,"Die!". He tried to make ice but then Rex kicked him to the ground. The dark aura was gone as Jason said,"Man! That was a close one.".

The four spirits saw Irving. He looked like your typical pervert with bad Body Odor, He has messy black hair and brown eyes. "I will kill her!" said Irving. He noticed that his body was disappearing as Rex said,"The side effects of Human Control magic. It drains at you until you are gone.". "So he was always dead?" said Lena. "I guess so. So you want to join Stella's army?" said Luke. "Yes. If you will have me." said Rex. "Will do." said Jason. The four were gone.

Stella stopped as she said,"Jason did it.". "So let me get this straight Stella. Rex was a spirit known as the T-Rex. What is his gifts? Can he use fire breath or fly?" said Kurt. Rex appeared behind Kurt as he said,"I can do that. I wish to serve all of you.". "So what happened to that Irving guy?" said Tanya who had a weird feeling about Rex. "He died but Jason didn't kill him. He has been dead for many years. I wish to rest in the spirit world Lady Stella." said Rex.

He was gone after Stella the truth about her mom as Kurt said,"I am going to find some members of Wicked Genocide. I have a strange feeling in my gut that I know someone in that Guild. Later girls!". He ran off as Stella said,"Are you sure he will be alright Tanya?", "Yeah. Are you worried? I mean it is Kurt Stella. He is really strong despite his brain power. So do you like him or is it Bob who has charmed you?" said Tanya.

The girl blushed as she said,"Why are you asking me this now Tanya!? I mean we have a Guild War going on!". Tanya shrugged her shoulders as she said,"I'm bored.". The two dodge bullets from a really strong gun. "Open Gate of the Maid Violet!". She came out as she dug underground. "Go find the sniper Violet!" said Stella. "Will do!" said Violet. She found the sniper and she brought her with her.

Stella saw her from Prion with Violet and she said,"Hi! Miss me!?". Tanya was lost as she said,"I am going to take a shot in the dark and say that this is you from Prion.". "Yep. I go by Sally now. So how do you find me?" said Sally. "Bob taught me how to locate magic." said Stella. "So you were taught by Bob how to use one of his signature tricks? I see how you like now." said Tanya. The two girls looked at her as Stella said,"It isn't like that.".

"Right. You wouldn't be able to win against me in the love of Bob. Knife!" said Sally. She slashed the maid and Tanya said,"Thunder!". Sally dodge the bolt as Stella said,"Gravity Hold!". The girl was on the ground as Sally said,"So why don't you admit your feeling for him? He is the best guy on the world and I am pretty sure that this Allison wouldn't mind sharing him.". "I don't like him! Increase!" said Stella.

Tanya held the girl who was knocked out thanks to Stella and she said,"We need to find out who the other top members of Wicked Genocide are. She must know.". Tanya project her thoughts and Stella saw Prion Bob standing there with the other members. "We need to find Bob right now. He is the only one who could defeat the other Bob." said Stella. "I would but I will be S class no matter what. Sleep." said Tanya. The girl was asleep as Tanya ran off.

Meanwhile, Python was sniffing the ground and Drake stood there. The Slayer said,"What are you doing man? You look like a dog.". "I am trying to find the others. My nose is stronger than yours by a long shot." said Python. "Whatever man." said Drake. He watched his friend sniffing the ground and he said,"I wonder if.". He said,"Eyes of the Dragon!". His eyes turned into a dragon and Python saw a giant ball of elemental energy.

"Poison Claw Slash!" said Python. "I combine it with my Dragon Roar of Light!" said Drake. He fire the beam out of his mouth and Python slashed the ball to make it explode. "You two survived my test of the elements. I expect nothing less from Python, the Poison Slayer and Drake, the Dragon Slayer." said a girl. The two slayers saw two girls standing there. One had shoulder length pink hair, emerald green eyes, and she looked to be a spell caster.

The other girl had brown hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, and she looked to be your normal girls. "Are you two members of Wicked Genocide? We will defeat you and your Guild Master!" said Drake. "I believe that your power give you strength but you will lose against me and Jenny. We are also Slayer like you and your friends in your guild. My name is Odessa Raynne and I will destroy you with my Blizzard of Fire!" said Odessa.

The two dodge the attack which burned the forest behind them. "I will get the brunette Drake! You get pinkie!" said Python. "Will do! Dragon Claw and Electrical Dragon Beam!" said Drake. He went toward her with a beam of pure electricity and she said,"Earth Wall.". The attack was blocked as she said,"Try as you might but I can stop your dragon magic with ease.". "Fine! Hyper Dragon Punch of the Heavens!" said Drake.

His fist glowed a pure white as it broke the wall. "Fine! Element Secret Art! Elemental Storm!" said Odessa. Drake was hit with the attack and he fell into the woods. Odessa walked toward him and she said,"You should give up Drake. You can't defeat me!". "I will not lose! Tome to release my power against you guys! Dragon Change!" said Drake. Odessa backed away as Drake stood there, He look like a dragon.

He rushed toward Odessa and he threw her into the air. "Dragon Slayer Secret Air! Universe Dragon Roar!" yelled Drake. He fire the attack and it made a huge explosion. She came to the ground defeat and he roared. Python notice this as Jenny said,"You won't leave me again. Explosion.". The ground below him exploded as he dodge the attacks. "Shit! I need to get Drake back to normal before he kill her but how?" said Python.

He made Jenny use her attack on Drake making him go toward her. "Big Explosion!" said Jenny. She made Drake go to the ground defeated as Python said,"Thanks. I owe you one Jenny. You and your friend should join Heroes. We accept bad guys like yourselves.". She was quiet as Python said,"It will have to wait. Poison Spiral!". She was trapped in there as he stood there. "X-Poison Strike!" yelled Python.

He knocked her out as he was on the floor. He saw the group of Leonard, Viola, Adam, Nick, and Julie walking toward him. "I saw Drake's attack. What happened?" said Leonard. "These two seem to know us. So you two finally got together? It took forever!" said Python. "Nick is slow when it comes to love." said Julie. The cowboy blushed as Viola read one of the girls mind. Adam said,"So how do they know them?".

"Odessa and Drake are childhood friends but Drake forget about her. Jenny had a crush on you when you were part of the Bael alliance. She also has short term memory loss." said Viola. "I see. So lets go find Alex." said Python. "Good plan. We have to find other members who were knocked out by the dark Guild." said Leonard. "Gotcha." said the group. They were gone with the three Slayers who were knocked out.

Seth found a sleeping Stella. "She is so beautiful. I can see her as my wife cooking my meals for me and giving me..." said Seth. He grabbed her and she woke up. She kicked him back as she said,"You are Seth.". "I see that my wife knows my names." said Seth. "Excuse me? I will never be your wife even if you are the last guy on the Planet." said Stella. He ignored her as he imagined the two married with very creepy children. "Light Beam!" said Stella.

Seth blocked the attack as he pulled out a doll. "This is my magic. I can control your every movement with your hair." said Seth. "I think you are bluffing. Prove it!" said Stella. He pulled out a hair and he place it on the doll. He gave the doll to her and she slammed on the ground. He was in pain as Stella smirked. Seth took the doll back and he said,"You made me mad! I will make you my loyal and very submissive!".

She brought out Ted and Seth knocked him out. Stella stood there shocked as she said,"Open! Gate of the Scorpion and the Archer!". The two stood there as Salvador and Simon appeared and Seth said,"I will make her mine!". "Yeah right! Sand Cannon and Arrow Frenzy!" said Stella. "Will do my lady!" said the two. The two combined their attacks and Seth said,"Shining Light!". Her and her spirit were in the air as she said,"Someone please hurry!".

Meanwhile, Scampers and Bob found Anna and Danny with Rose knocked out. "Wow. She looks just like you." said Scampers. "Anna. You take care of them. I will move her sisters." said Danny. He was gone as Bob said,"So if we defeat you, you will give me back my little sister and tell me what you would have done with her.". "K. Tree of Beginning!" said Anna. The two dodge several trees being planted below them.

Scampers flew up there with ease and he said,"Fire Impact!". He burned the tree to the ground as Bob said,"Thor Impact!". He rushed her and Anna said,"Freeze!". He was stuck there as Anna said,"You are going down Bob. I thought you would be able to break my magic.". She was with the attack as the Bob turned into dust. "That was a double." said Bob. He stood there in the trees and Scampers said,"I have an idea! Thunder Crash!". "I see. Ultimate Grand Thunder Impact Crash!" said Bob.

The two combined into one as Anna turned them back into simple spells. "You won't be able to touch me since I control time." said Anna. Bob growled as he heard Stella. He saw her in the sky as he said with a smile,"Scampers! Keep her distracted!". "Will do! Magma Impact!" said Scampers. He flew in the air using his dragon wings and he caught her. "Bob?" said Stella. "Yep. So why are you up here?" said Bob.

The two flew down there as Seth appeared. "You! Give me back my wife!" yelled Seth. The two look at her and they said in unison,"Really Stella? Him!?". "We aren't married guys! I would never marry him!" said Stella. "You take care of them Seth." said Anna. Bob tried to go after her but Seth's huge body stopped him. "You will give me back my wife." said Seth. "Hey Stella. We will take care of him together as a team." said Scampers. "Right." said Stella.

Seth moved behind Scampers and he took one of his hairs. "What the?" said Scampers. "His magic. I used it on him." said Stella. Bob blocked his partner's attacks as Seth said with confusion,"I thought the flying cat would be strong.". He grabbed his head as Bob said,"Let him go now Fatty! I will make you feel immense pain if you don't.". "I will let your cat go unless you give me my wife back!" said Seth.

Stella walked toward him and Scampers said,"Don't do it! There are way better guys!". "I know that Scampers. Gravity Increase X 1,000,000,000,000!" said Stella. Seth went very deep into the ground and she freed the boy. "Lets finish him off." said Bob. "Open Gate of the Dinosaur Rex! Mammoth Stomp!" said Stella. He stomped them as Scampers fired a huge Thunder Crash and Bob used Dragon Kick to knock them out.

The three smiled as Scampers went back to normal. "We better get back to Anna and Gramps guys. I need to heal." said Scampers. He ran off as Stella said,"So Bob? Do you know anything about what is going on?". "I wish I will tell you what I know Stella." said Bob. She heard Bob being Chaos and she was shocked to hear this. "You are older than Gramps!" said Stella. "Yeah. It is pretty sweet and it also explains why I didn't knock out X at the beginning of the war." said Bob. The two walked off.

Next time,
Zero attacks and also X returns to the guild.

Events/Battles:
Noah arrives on Ira's ship and tells him what he knows.
Jason tells the others to leave Rex/Irving to him.
Luke and Lena comes to the human world to help out Jason.
Jason. Luke, and Lena vs Rex/Irving.
Kurt splits off to go find other members of the dark guild.
Stella and Tanya meet up with Sally aka Prion Stella.
Stella and Tanya vs Sally.
Tanya knocks Stella out cold to find Marie's Grave.
Python and Drake meets up with Jenny and Odessa.
Python and Drake vs Jenny and Odessa.
Seth finds Stella and he wants her to be his girlfriend.
Seth vs Stella.
Bob and Scampers finds Anna and Danny with a knocked out Blake.
Bob and Scampers vs Anna.
Bob sees Stella coming toward him with a very angry Seth making Anna to leave.
Bob, Scampers, and Stella vs Seth.

New Characters:
Edwin. Shadow Wizard. 68 years old. The Grandmaster of the new Holy Council.
Jenny. Explosion Wizard and Slayer. 21 years old. She is the slayer with no memory and she has a strange fixation on Python.
Odessa Raynne. Elemental Wizard and Slayer. 18 years old. She is a magician with the power of all of the elements and she is good friends with Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment