Friday, May 15, 2015

Power Guild Episode 55 Prion part 8 Battles in the Kingdom part 2 More Battles


A/N:Well, I promises battles and I delivered them in these two parts mainly this one. I never go back on my promises. I mean I sometimes do but that is what makes human. You have notice that I am only posting this and nothing else. This due to me working on the other one because I want to make them special. The other reason is the next arc after this. I have some plans for that which is different form the real one.

Bob found the dungeon where Kurt and Ana were being drained. The door was pretty much able to block a tank. Grim stood there and he said,"My scythe can cut through anything. Stand back.". The others stood back as he slashed the door in half. Z flew in and she saw Ana. "Hey Grim Reaper! Free them already." said Z. Grim looked at Spike who said,"She is worried about her.". "You can say that again Spike. Whirlwind Slashes!" said Grim.

The two were free and Stella held Kurt. "Stella. Is that you? Are you my Stella? You and your twin look the same." said Kurt. "Yeah. I am your Stella." said Stella. "Big bro? What is going on? Where is Scampers? Grim? When did you get to Prion?" said Ana. "We have to talk about what we need and also give you guys back your magic." said Bob. He told the two wizards about everything he knew and give Ana, Kurt, and Sakura back their magic.

"So you, Johnny, and Python are here too?" said Kurt. "Correct. It seems to me that all Slayers from the Heroes Guild stayed alive." said Grim. "You are right Grim. I wonder if a certain cousin of mine would have been able to help if he wasn't kicked out of the Guild. Spike, how fast can you fly?" said Bob. "Why Bob? I can go really fast." said Spike. "I have a strange feeling that Prion Bob is planning something evil and I need you, Scampers, Johnny, and Python to do something." said Bob.

He whispered something into the dog's ears and he said,"Will do!". He flew off as Z said,"What do you tell my boyfriend?". "I need those four to protect the Crystal. They must have move it. The rest of us will cause some mayhem here in the castle. I hope I can find the other me. He deserves to die by my hands." said Bob. "Yeah. Lets go already!" said Kurt. He was at the door as Sakura said,"His energy hasn't changed at all.". "Yep." said the group. They ran out of the room.

Outside of the castle, Johnny saw Spike flying toward him. Spike said,"We need to get going! Bob needs us to go protect the crystal.". "Really? Why? Python and Scampers are in the mob somewhere in here." said Johnny. Spike told him what Bob told him and he said,"Okay Spike. Lets go find the others! Metal Sword!". He slashed through the many guards as Spike covered his back. The two saw Scampers in his golden armor along with Python.

The two told them the plan as Python said,'I like this plan. We are going to kick other Bob's but! You want to fly me up there Scampers?". "Sure." said Scampers. The two Chreax gave the Slayers a ride toward the sky. Scampers saw the crystal with Dave and Dawn. "I got the Chreax. She is mine." said Scampers. "I will help you with her Scampers." said Spike. "I guess we got the guy then. Group meeting over." said Python/

Dave saw Python coming toward him and he said,"Dawn. You got the two Chreax. Those Slayers are mine.". "You can tell?" said Dawn. "Bob gave me a message. There are now seven slayers and we are order to make them use their magic on us." said Dave. "Why? Bob must be planning something with them with the bastard of a king. I better make sure that my opponent doesn't use their magic against me." thought Dawn.

They landed as Johnny said,"You are going so down man! Metal Hammer!". He made his arm into a hammer as Dave block the spell with his staff. "Ready to fight? I will do anything for the kingdom. I will fight you all. I do this for the girl that I love and not my king or kingdom." said Dave. "Poison Fist!" said Python. He punched Dave who wasn't poisoned whatsoever. "I am so sorry but I made this suit to prevent poison and other stuff. Now lets go have some fun somewhere else." said Dave.

The three were gone as Dawn said,"You two are fellow Chreax. So answer me this question. Why are you working with the Slayers? I thought you two would serve your kingdom no matter what.". "We could say the same thing to you. I also think your Bob has somehow sneaked into the kingdom. The queen and Brian seem normal but the others hated Humans but the other and lesser known god of the Chreax Bob." said Spike. "How did you figure this out?" said the two who had no idea.

"I did some research while we at the kingdom. It seems to me that some of the Kingdom haven't told us the truth. Evil Bob is well taking over Prion along with Devin. Our Bob is actually a good version and he will stop the evil one. We will need your help Dawn. I know that you aren't with them and I will make sure that your highness forgives you." said Spike. "Okay Spike. I will help you out. We need to find Dave." said Dawn. "Why?" said Scampers. "He is stronger than he looks." said Dawn.

Johnny was dodging Python's poison as Dave had a barrier around him thanks to his Staff. "My staff allows me to protect myself  from any attack. You two will need something very powerful to stop me." said Dave. Python said,"Try this on for size! Poison Armageddon Dragon Roar!". The roar broke the barrier as Johnny made a giant Metal Sword and he slashed the staff in half. The two wizards saw Scampers, Spike, and Dawn.

"I guess Dawn is one of the good guys." said Johnny. "Yep. We have to protect this crystal from the bad guys." said Dawn. "Lets do it." said Scampers. The five held Dave in chains as his staff glowed. It meant that Dave had failed in his plan. It was recording the five talking about their plan to stop the Evil Bob but it was going straight toward him as they are speaking. Prion Bob said,"They think that they can stop me? My plan is perfect. Nothing is going to go wrong.".

Allison was holding a sword as the evil version one attacked her with her weapon which was a spear and she said,"Like it? Bobby made it for me while he made Stella's whip and Dave's staff. It can turn into weapon that I can think of and I can make it. It is super strong.". "Oh yeah. Taste a spell that Bob taught me when we first started dating. Thunder Crash and Hydro Crash!" said Allison. Prion Allison was shocked.

"Sleeping Slash!" said Allison. The other one was out cold as Allison smiled as she thought of a plan that Bob would make. She used her magic to wear the same outfit as her and she went to go find the guards. She was planning to destroy the kingdom from the inside since her and Prion Allison were pretty much twins. Prion Allison woke up and she said,"That is your game other me? You win for now. I have to meet up with my Bob.". She was gone.

Meanwhile, Stella, Sakura, Z, Ana, Kurt, Grim, and Bob found themselves in the middle of an very colorful amusement park. "Wow. This place is totally out of nowhere." said Kurt. "Okay. We go in three teams of two. I have a feeling that we will be facing off against their head members." said Bob. "I will go with Sakura. We would make a great team." said Grim. "Sure thing Grim." said Sakura. "I will go with Ana." said Z. "And we will be the final team." said Stella.

"What about Kurt?" said Ana. "He got this. We will go to the west, Grim and Sakura will go to the east, and Ana and Z go north. Kurt you got south.." said Bob. "Gotcha B man." said Kurt. He ran off to the south as the the three other teams went their direction. Little did that they know that they were being watched on by Felix. He grab a microphone and he said,"Attention Luther, Sandra, Randy, and guards. We have some guest in the park. Lets have some fun with them.".

Kurt was walking around the park and he saw Luther on the merry go round with a huge smile on his face which freaked out. "Hello my new friend. My name is Luther and I am a high ranking member of the Royal Army but you can call me your sweetheart. I know that you use magic from an other world. Let me taste it". "How about you taste this Luther? Passion Lances!" said Kurt. Luther dodge the attack and it broke the ride.

Kurt looked around for the very weird man and he heard,"You are interesting Kurt Raymond and way worth my time. You are just like Bobby said you would be.". Kurt saw him and he said,"What did he tell you about me? And how does he know me?". "Bob knows all. He trusted me with a key that will give us magic power for two million years." said Luther. He pulled a key and Kurt said,"You better give me that key or else.". "Or else what? I can handle you." said Luther.

He was kicked to the ground by Kurt who had his leg made very flexible and he said,"Yeah. I am just full of surprises  Luther. Passion Cage!". The man was trapped inside of the cage and he said,"Do you think this can stop me? I can make anything into a liquid.". He touched the cage and it melted. "I got you. Passion Freeze!" said Kurt. The cage froze as Luther said,"Why can't I melt this? Tell me!". "I can make it freeze. Now give me the key!" said Kurt.

Luther handed him a key with the symbol of Heroes aka a Sword. "What is this Luther?" said Kurt. "You got me there Kurt. I have no clue. Have fun. I am going to be getting the punishment." said Luther. "What is that?" said Kurt. "Bob or Stella tortures you until you cry for mercy." said Luther. "Don't worry man. I know that my Bob would kill him. Trust me, you will be fine. Trust me." said Kurt. He ran off into the park as Kurt said,"I got this man.".

Sakura and Grim saw that they saw several guards in front of them waiting for them like they knew when they were coming from. "Ready for some fun Sakura? I am." said Grim. "Yep. Watch and learn how is the mistress of Nature. Jungle Fists!" said Sakura. Several giant green fists appeared as they were knocked out. "I see more coming our way. Darkness Capture." said Grim. Several guards were held in darkness as Sakura said,"We better go find the others.". "Right." said Grim.

Ana and Z found a princess castle and Z saw her running in there. "You forget that she is 13 sometimes. She is mature for her age but sometimes, she needs to act like a child." thought Z. Z saw Ana being amazed and she said,"Isn't this place amazing Z? We may be in a world where I have a way mature version of me and Bob being a evil man but they really know their castles.". "Ah. I am actually a princess too." said Z. "Really?!" said Ana.

Z nod her head as she saw Sandra. She had her cannon locked and loaded and she said,"Time to you two to die because the girl is a Slayer and the fox is the princess of the Chreax kingdom. Taste this! Explosion Shot!". The two dodge the attack and Z said,"Shadow Blast!". She fire the ball of pure shadow and Sandra block it with her cannon. "Taste my Thunder Crash!" said Ana. 

The girl was shocked as Z said,"Capture of the Night.". Sandra was trapped in shadows as she said,"Let me go Chreax! You won't defeat the King or Felix. They have a plan to destroy the Crystal holding your friends. My friend Luther has the key and he just needs to give to Sue and then bye bye friends.". Ana knocked her out as she said,"We should go find Luther.". "Right." said Z. The two ran off.

Bob and Stella found themselves in front of the log ride. "So what are we doing here?" said Stella. "Drawing him out. Man this ride sucks." said Bob. Stella was confused as Randy appeared. "This ride is super sweet! You don't know anything do you Bob?!" said Randy. "Ah. Gravity Increase!" said Stella. The man was held in the air and he said,"You think you can beat me like this? This is my world and I can do this.".

Bob and Stella were trapped as the ride turned on. Randy was on the ground as he said,"I have the power to control anything that doesn't have a soul. It is pretty sweet.". Stella notice animatronics of bears and moose with chainsaw and ax about to attack them as they go down the slide. "I got this guy Stella. Go find Sakura. Dragon Throw!" said Bob. He threw her far away from the ride and Randy stood there with a smirk.

Prion Bob stood there with Felix and Devin. Prion Stella were waiting for him outside of the thorne room after his meeting with the head of Staff plus the King. "So Dawn has betrayed us? You know the saying Never trusts a Chreax." said Felix. "Yeah. So where is the key?" said Devin. "I gave the key to Luther. I have a feeling that the other me knows our plan." said Prion Bob. "It is  a perfect plan." said Felix.

Sue was listening in to their conversation and Devin said,"Us killing these innocent people from that other universe and the Chreax to make us have magic for years to come. Bob here killed anyone who opposed me and I know that you are going to kill anyone in our way.". Sue ran off as Prion Bob said with a smirk,"We had our friend Sue listening in. You got her Felix?". "I will do that Bob. Time to hunt the dog." said Felix.

Stella landed on the bounce house. She got out of the house after bouncing for several minutes and she saw Sakura running toward her. "Where is Grim?" said Stella. "No clue Stella. He is so weird and mysterious." said Sakura. The two then noticed Sue running toward them. "Is she part of the Royal Army?" said Stella. "I think she is their messenger. According to the Prion heroes research, she is actually the nicest one of the bunch." said Sakura.

Sue stopped and she said,"Do you know where Luther is?". "Actually, I am the one not in love with the evil Bob. The one from our world is nice." said Stella. "Oh. Do you think you two can protect me from Felix?" said Sue. "I have a question. Who is Felix?" said Stella. "He is the chief of staff and he was the one draining Kurt and Ana because of their magic. I heard about him. He is a troll or a goblin. You pick." said Sakura.

"I love you too Sakura Wood. Your name is so fitting to your magic. Now give me Sue or you will die." said Felix. He stood there and Stella said,"Stand back Sue! We got him! Open Gate of the Fire Dragon Charizard! Dragon Claw!". The dragon slashed him and he turned into a blob. "That is one of his magic vials. Be careful. His vials can't be predicate just like my Bob." said Sue. "You should shut up traitor!" said Felix.

Sakura saw him standing there on the roof and he was throwing several vivals to the girl. "Inferno and Fire Spin!" said Stella. The vivals exploded and Sakura blocked the super sized fist from Felix. "I see that you learned something in the others Heroes. Defending yourself since you were without your magic for two long years. How does it feel to have lied to people who you considered your family." said Felix. The four then noticed the haunted high school wall blow up thanks to a lot of stuff.

Earlier, Bob stood in the Haunted School and he said,"Where are you? Uncle Bobby wants you to meet your new best buddy Firestorm Randy.". He was holding the staff and Randy said,"You must face the students of Dark Haven now! Get him Frank!". Bob dodge a punch from Frankenstein and he saw several different monster standing there along with Randy. "So these monsters are poising as high school students? That sounds so crazy." said Bob.

"Kill him!" yelled Randy. Bob dodge their attacks and he said,"Grand Thunder Impact Wave!". He threw one down as a huge wave destroyed the robots. "It is time to show you Randy the power of a true Yagami!" said Bob. Randy notice Thunder, Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, and Wind go around Bob. "Power Elemental Blast!" yelled Bob. Randy saw the blast along with Bob and he destroy the wall with ease.

The girls and Felix saw Bob with an almost knocked out Randy in hand. "Hey ladies and girl. We can knocked them both out. You ready?" said Bob. "Sure thing Bob! Jungle Storm!" said Sakura. The two were trapped in vines and giant trees and Stella said,"Gravity Smash 1,000,000!". The two were stuck as Bob said,"Power Dragon Blast!". The two were knocked out and it got Allison, Kurt, Ana, and Z's attention.

The four saw Bob's group standing there over the two Prion Army generals who were out cold and they were tied up. "Where did you get that key Kurt?" said Stella. "I got it from a weird guy named Luther. Do you know him Sue?" said Kurt. "Yeah. Evil Bob was looking for it along with the King and Felix." said Sue. "We can't let him have it so why don't we make two keys?" said Ana. "Good idea Ana." said Bob.

Z saw Bob make two keys which looked the same to her. "Okay. Time for the plan. I know me and he loves women. We let Allison take me and Kurt to the army with the fake key. Everyone else will go meet up with Johnny's group." said Bob. "Hey guys. Where is Grim?" said Z. "He must have his thing but I know he will be there when we need him. Sue, do you ride a Muzon or own one? We need it for out plan" said Sakura. "Yep! Let's go!" said Sue.

The 5 ran off as Allison dragged Bob and Kurt to the King. The two boys saw several guards along with Prion Bob, Prion Stella, and Devin. They were in front of a cannon and Bob noticed his clone's look and he sent a message to Allison,"Act the part. I got the other me.". Kurt said,"So what is with the cannon? You planning to use as a firework cannon?". "I thought the other you was dumber. We are using it to kill your friends plus the Chreax." said Prion Bob.

"Wow. You guys are so smart but first things." said Bob. He punched Prion Bob and he said,"Taste my Hellfire and Thunder Grab! This is for killing millions and you having the same name as me! Burn to Hell!". He burned and shocked the other Bob alive. Prion Stella was about to hit Bob with the whip but she was stopped by Kurt who went behind her. "You three are smarter than you look. You do have a Bob though. The key was a diversion for her." said Devin. "Who?!" said the three.

Allison blocked Prion Allison's attack from her weapon and she look different. She cut her hair into short hair but it looked cute on her. "Good luck trying to stop us. We have it ready." said Devin. The Prion army was gone. Allison kicked the ground and she said,"Dam it! He is going to pay.". "Hell yeah. They are feeling the wrath of my Passion." said Kurt. "Yeah but you two can come out now." said Bob.

Next Time, 
Bob's group tries to protect their friends for well dying and the Chreax come to help out after some convincing. 

Events/Battles:
Bob, Grim, Stella, Sakura, and Z save Kurt and Ana from being Human Batteries and give Sakura, Ana, and Kurt back their magic.
Spike flying toward Johnny, Scampers, and Python with news about how to save their friends.
Scampers, Johnny, Spike, Dawn and Python vs Dave.
Allison (Prion) vs Allison (Meca).
Kurt vs Luther.
Sakura and Grim vs Prion Guards.
Ana and Z vs Sandra.
Bob and Stella vs Randy.
Bob (Prion), Devin, and Felix evil plan.
Sue's betrayal.
Stella, Sakura, and Sue vs Felix.
Bob vs Randy.
Bob, Stella, Sakura, and Sue vs Felix and Randy.
Bob, Kurt, and Allison try to stop the king but they fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment