Monday, May 25, 2015

Power Guild Episode 65 Strohx Island part 8 Dinosaur, Emotion, and Imagination.


A/N:We have met Bob's demonic half also known as Chaos who decide to help the Heroes Guild due to his human half being a proud member. Will Chaos betray the Guild like Ben/Noah did? He will mostly like not because of his sister being the powerful Dark Wizard who Wicked Genocide is after along with Master Marie's magic but we haven't meet any of the generals yet. We will soon maybe in one/two parts. I haven't decided yet but the next one is for the minor fights.

Ana and her group were running through the forest and the seven heard one of the spell known as the Ultimate Thunder Impact Crash. Noah was looking at Mark and Anne who were above them and they were keeping an eye for Wicked Genocide from the sky. "What is it you traitor? You keep looking at the older Chreax. What is your plan?" said Dawn. She looked at him and he said,"It is nothing Dawn and why haven't you tried to tie me up?".

"We will need your help Noah but I am not happy about you betraying the Guild." said Alex. He saw the out cold Fulgor with the sleeping Bob and Ax who was in pain. "Master!" said the six members and Noah. Ana ran to them and she said,"Gaia Heal!". Ax was glowing as Bob stayed the same color and Scampers said,"Why isn't Bob glowing Ana?". "I don't know Scampers." said Ana. Ax said,"He will need some herbs from the island to bring back.". "Yes Master!" said the six and Noah sighed.

Meanwhile, Tanya was drinking as Jason and Kurt was looking at the ruins. Stella said, "Is something wrong Tanya?". "Yep. I am just thirsty." said Tanya. "You are always thirsty." said Jason. He was hit by a rock as Kurt said,"Hey Stella! Check this out!". Stella saw a demon standing there with a army behind him and he looked just like Bob. "So what does this say? I mean I can't read this to save my life." said Kurt.

"It is the demon Chaos. He was once a human like you and me but he was killed and he was brought back by his sister." said Stella. Jason recovered as he said,"To answer your future question Kurt, the army right behind him is known as the Demon Army.". "You know this how Jason and do you know this Stella?" said Tanya. "They are rumored to be some of the strongest spirits in the Spirit World and they are rumored to be spirits working under him." said Stella.

"That is correct." said a voice. The four saw the T-Rex and Kurt said,"So is he a spirit too?". "Maybe Kurt." said Jason. "You four are members of the Heroes Guild. My name is Rex and I am from the Dark Guild Wicked Genocide. I came here with my Guild to find your first master grave, the Dark Wizard Blake who is here, and Chaos." said Rex. "Really? This test is so weird." said Tanya. "Lets take him out guys! Gravity Increase!" said Stella.

The Rex was held down as he said,"Gravity Magic. I call upon the Knights! Kill them all!". Kurt dodge a spear from a knight as he said,"Western Shots!". He made his hands into guns and he held them back. "Frigid Lances!" said Jason. They were trapped by them as Tanya threw into the ocean. Rex stood up and he said,"Taste my kick.". He kicked Stella into the ground as he looked at her friends.

"Taste the power of the Fallen Warrior Cecil!" said Rex. The warrior with several arrows and swords in his back held Kurt and Jason back from the girls as the two were forced to fight him because he was stronger than he looks. Tanya grabbed some ruins with her mind and she threw them at Rex who had Stella in his claw. "Let her go! She is my close friend and I won't let you hurt her or any of my friends!!".

Stella held the ruins with her Gravity magic and Rex said,"My magic is know as Human Control. I control an Human action and they have no choice on the matter.". Stella fired several attacks as she said,"I am so sorry!". "I know but I need to get you away from this freak of nature! Psychic Hold!" said Tanya. Stella was dragged away by a giant hand as Rex growled. "Open Gate of the Bull Ted!" said Stella. The bull stood there as Rex roared scaring some birds and the three in front of him.

Kurt said,"Hey Jason. Do you have any idea on how to beat this guy?". "I got one idea Kurt! Frozen Sniper!" said Jason. He made a frozen sniper rifle as he fired it freezing Cecil. "I got this guy! See you later! Passion Hammer!" said Kurt. The warrior flew off into the distance as Jason saw Rex glow a eerie red. "Stella! Get back!" said Jason. She got behind him as Kurt said,"What is it?!". "Rex isn't human but he is a Spirit." said Jason. The four were hit with an energy explosion.

Meanwhile in another part of the forest. Allison was with Casey and the two had taken care of some members of Wicked Genocide. "These lower ranking members are pretty weak." said Casey. "I hope Bob is okay." said Allison. "You two really like each other. Sakura seemed determined to beat you and take Bob from you." said Casey. "I feel bad for Cyrus." said Allison. "We all do. I wonder how Brendan is fairing." said Casey.

"So do you like him Casey? I mean you two are always together at the Guild Hall and jobs. Bob keep pointing it out." said Allison. "Is it obvious?" said Casey. "Yeah." said Allison. "Don't tell him I like him." said Casey. The two heard,"Love is the strongest emotion and you should tell the boy that you like that you like him.". Melody stood there as Allison said,"Are you a member of Wicked Genocide and who are you?".   

The two dodges several pink swords as Melody said,"My name is Melody and I will help my friend Anna defeat this Guild.". "Water Wave and Water Bomb!" said Casey. A huge wave and bomb attack her as Allison said,"Lighting Daggers!". Melody stood there as she said,"I see that Number 5 and 14 are trying to defeat me. Love.". The two girls were frozen as Melody said,"My magic is Emotion and I can use them.".

Allison tried to break out and Casey said,"Why can't we get out of this?". "You two have people who you love. Number 4's love is Number 2 and Number 13's love is Brendan." said Melody. "So what is with the numbers?" said Allison. "You, Darin, Ax, and Bob are half of the top five that I will kill here on this island. Number 1 is Kurt Raymond. He torments my friend and I will make him pay." said Melody.

She was hit with water as Casey was free. Allison was held in the water by a water hand as Allison said,"What are you doing?". "I got her Allison. Go find the others and make sure they are safe." said Casey. Allison was gone as Melody said,"You are very compassionate Number 13. Why did you join Heroes?". "I joined Heroes after the war because of their friendship with each other. It is very warm Melody. Now lets fight." said Casey.

"Rage Spears!" said Melody. Casey blocked them with water as she said,"Water Bullets!". They went toward Melody who burned them with a Rage Breath. "I see that you are stronger than you look. It is weird how you didn't get past the first round. Fear Scorpion!" said Melody. Casey dodge the insect which would have scared her but she said,"Bug don't scare me but losing my friends do! Water Storm and Water Lance!" said Casey.

Melody was on the ground as she said,"Why are you so strong? My attacks should have killed you by now but you are still alive. How is that?". "It is my friendship with you and the other members of the Guild that gives me your power." said Casey. She sat next to Melody and she said,"Really? Are you serious Casey?". "Yeah. You should join us after this because Bob is going to defeat your master with ease and no effort." said Casey. Melody was quiet as the two sat there in silence.

Norman and Eve were heading back to the base camp after seeing the flare. "What idiot would attack us during the trials?" said Eve. "A real man would wait until we find the Master's grave. I wonder if Master Ax is okay." said Norman. "He will be fine. Do you think Bob will be a good Guild Master like Ax?" said Eve. "I have known Bob for the longest time. He will make a great one and we will be there to support him as his Wizards." said Norman.

The two heard,"How cute. A couple blissfully in love.". The two blushed as Kirk sat there on a rock and Norman said,"Who are you?". Kirk jumped down from his resting post and he said,"The name is Kirk. You two got it memorized yet?". "Yeah. We got it. So who are you?" said Eve. "I am a member of the Nine Kin of Purgatory aka Wicked Genocide's strongest team. We are here to find the Dark Wizard Blake, the Devil King Chaos, and also the power of your first master." said Kirk.

"I won't let you do any of those things! Transformation Black Bull!" said Norman. He punched the well dressed man and he went back. "Hero Spiral of Bullets!" said Eve. Norman stood back as Kirk was shot down. "I thought this man would have been stronger." said Eve. "Looks can be deceiving Eve." said Norman. "Your honey bunny is right Eve. I call upon the Guardian Dragon Seralth the Great! Destroy them!" said Kirk.

The two dodge a giant black dragon from killing them as Kirk stood up. "I won't be defeated by two weak wizards who don't deserve to be in the World of Magic. I will find you Master Blake." said Kirk. The two saw Blake who looked depressed as Norman said,"I will handled the dragon Eve. You take care of pretty boy for me. Teach him how to be a real man like me.". "Okay. Be safe Norman." said Eve. "I will!" said Norman.

Eve rushed toward Kirk and she said,"Hero Kick and Stone Glare!". Kirk was turned into stone as he said,"That was a fake me.". Eve was knocked into the ground by Kirk as he said,"Try hard. You don't want to let down your man.". "Eve! Transformation! Dragon!" said Norman. Kirk dodge the dragon version of Norman as Kirk noticed his Guardian Dragon was defeated by Norman. "How did you defeat him?" said Kirk.

"I don't tell my secret to you! Transform Jet Black Sword!" said Norman. He slashed Kirk who was mad now and he said,"Fine! Tails of Pain!". Norman was pierced with several sharp tails and Eve said,"Norman! Heroic Blast!". She blast Kirk away and he was standing there. "We can defeat you easy." said Norman. "Yeah. Tower of the Gods!" said Kirk. A giant tower appeared and it grabbed the two.

"Eve. You were the perfect team mate for me." said Norman. "You were too." said Eve. Kirk said,"I am bored now. Explode!". A huge explosion was behind the man and he walked off to look for Blake who was hiding. Norman held Eve who was out cold. She protect him and he said,"I will protect you because you are the girl that I love and I will make Sakura and Myra approve you. I swear!". He ran back to the base camp.

Next time,
Fate, Adam, Sara, and Alan fight against the new Element Four. Nick and Julie face off against Chaos and Order and love is in the air. Some other stuff too.

 Events/Battles:
Ana and her group find Bob and Ax and she tries to heal them.
Tanya, Stella, Kurt, and Jason meet up with Rex/Irving.
Tanya, Stella, Kurt, and Jason vs Rex/Irving.
Melody meets up with Allison and Casey.
Melody vs Allison and Casey.
Melody vs Casey.
Melody makes friends with Casey.
Kirk meets up with Norman and Eve.
Kirk vs Norman and Eve.
Norman admits his feeling toward Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment