Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Power Guild Episode 60 Strohx Island part 3 Round 1 part 1 Finding your true self.


A/N:You may have noticed that I got up that part fast. The reason is one major one. That one had no battles what so ever. This one does. It is about 77% so expect a lot of battles in this one. I made this one a long one because why not and the next one will be a big plot point for Bob because he is learn more about himself and his relationship to Rose. I didn't answer any of the questions did I? I didn't want to but I will answer them in part 5. This part will be long and the Danny from the Nine Prayers arc is different from the evil Danny.

The boats landed nearby the island. It was very peaceful on the outside but the inside was full of magic power which boosts up all wizards of Heroes and it can't be detected by any magic sensors whatsoever. It also the home of Marie who was the first Guild Master of Heroes. Her brain is rumored to be impressive despite her youthful appearance and her magic level is higher than most wizards. Bob is rumored to be the next Marie.

The starting alarm went off as Kurt said,"Let's go!". He jumped off the boat but he was stopped by a wall of ruins. "This is Leonard's magic. What does it say Jade?" said Tanya. "All who are in the barrier must wait five minutes after the bell. This was Viola's idea not mine. I guess Leonard made him do this." said Jade. "So it was her. So how do we get out of here and I do mean members of Team Five. I am guessing that Team 3 got out with no problems." said Drake. 

Jade free her and her teammates and they swam to the island. Bob's voice said,"You may want to hurry up. The best paths will be gone by them.". The five minutes were up as the other teams swam to the main island. Despite it being very hot outside, the water felt nice and cool to the very hot wizards. The intense heat is part of the challenge to the trial and it helps wizards with terrain.

Team three were in front of the sixteen paths as Norman said,"That was so not manly Viola. I mean they are our friends.". "This is a competition not a normal day at the Guild. We are here to win this thing." said Viola. "She gets really competitive during these type of things you guys. It is pretty weird to say the least." said Leonard. "We notice that fat Leo. Norman and I will take path 1." said Eve. She dragged him off as the other two took path 3.

Kurt got out of the water with Jason saying,"That water felt so cool.". The two saw that paths 1 and 3 were taken as Kurt sensed something. "I think I know which path Bob is on." said Kurt. He pointed to path number 5 and Jason said,"Kurt. Are you sure we could take him?". "Yeah man. I mean Bob says this to me at the time. I could beat him if I focus in battle." said Kurt. "Let's go." said Jason. The two ran toward Path 5 locking it up.

The two saw several destroyed parts of the cave. "Hey Jason. I think we have a bigger problem." said Kurt. The two saw Darin standing there with huge holes everywhere and Jason said,"Yeah. We are screwed.". Darin saw the wizard and spirit and he said."Hello. Lets begin our battle after I mentally prepare myself. I can kill someone.". "Too slow Darin! Passion Punch!" said Kurt. He rushed toward Darin and he fired an explosion on him.

"You jerk! Blizzard Cannon!" said Jason. Darin was hit with ice as Kurt appeared. "I am used to have explosion on me! Legendary Punch!". He punched Darin and he said,"You two seem determined to win.". He blocked the two's attack and Kurt said,"Stand back Jason! Passion Dragon Roar!". He fired the attack and he disassemble the attack. "Have this." said Darin. He fired a grid at Kurt and he fired an explosion . "Kurt!" said Jason.

He was on the ground and Darin said,"Kurt isn't dead. He is strong than he looks.". Jason saw tiny and mini Kurt and they said,"Jason! We can beat this guys!". They all ran toward Darin and Jason said,"Frigid Blizzard!". "Passion Lance and Passion Explosion!" said the Kurt army. Darin was hit the attack and he said,"You runts are pissing me off.". He turned Kurt back to normal and he said,"It is time for the ultimate attack!".

"Ultimate Ice Age!" said Jason. Darin was hit with several glaciers and he saw Kurt in the air. "Enjoy this! Passion Ultimate Champion Explosion Punch!" said Kurt. Darin was knocked back a couple of feet and his opponents smiled. "I guess you two are serious about winning this things with those girls of yours. I pass you two." said Darin. "Thank you Mr. Price but we are going to beat you." said Jason and Kurt.

Darin smiled and he said,"You two pass. A real man knows when to give up which you should do. It is time to release my true power!". The two felt Darin's magic power grow as Jason said,"This is his true power. The one we faced was holding back?". Kurt felt his body shake and he said,"What is this feeling? I haven't felt it since I saw Estrasum kill my parents. What is this?". He felt down as Darin stopped.

"That is fear Kurt. Bob knows this feeling. I taught the same thing to him when he did the exam back when he was 7. He knows fear very well which makes him strong." said Darin. Jason said,"You ready to go Kurt? We can do this.". Kurt got up and he said,"Hell yeah! Later Darin!". He ran off as Jason followed him. Darin smiled as he planned to walk around the island to kill time because the base camp is really boring.

Stella and Tanya head into Path 2 because the other 15 paths was locked up. They were the last pair to reach the island. "Man. We are so not doing good. I wonder if this is the easy path." said Tanya. "I bet we got a hard path. I had a weird feeling." said Stella. The two saw Leonard and Viola standing there and waiting for them. "You had to say something didn't you Stella?" said Tanya. "Are you two ready?" said Viola. "Yeah." said Stella.

Leonard said,"Time for my  Letter Magic! Cannon Fire!". Stella held the cannon balls with her magic and Viola said,"Can you two please put on some clothes?". "Why?" said Stella. "Leonard doesn't do good with women other than me." said Viola. Tanya smirked as several hot women appeared around the man. "What are you doing Tanya?" said Stella. "You take care of his girlfriend. Me and the girls will handle Leo." said Tanya.

Stella looked at Viola and the girl said,"I don't blame you. Art Magic Hammer!". Stella dodge it and she said,"Time to distract Viola! Open! Gate of the Twins Greg and Mimi!". The twins appeared and they turned into Stella. The two Stella made Viola confused as Stella dodge her Letter magic. "Open! Gate of the Warrior! Danny! Blast him!" said Stella. He blasted her and she was out cold. "I thought she was strong. I guess I was wrong.". She ran off to go help Tanya and the spirits went back.

Leonard was blushing like crazy as Tanya smirked. He broke free and he fired out several elements at Tanya. "Fountain!" said Tanya. A very dangerous fountain appeared and she fired it at Leo who was getting mad. Stella saw the fountain and she said,"Open Gate of the Mermaid! Ariel!". She appeared and the two girls grabbed onto a rock as she washed them away. Stella said,"We won. I guess we won and worried for nothing.". The two ran off.

Leonard woke up and Viola said,"So why did we let them win Leonard? I thought you want to be like your boyfriend X.". "I do but I owe both of them. They are good friends of mine and they deserve it. I think Norman and Eve may win this." said Leonard. "You do Leo?" said Viola. "Yes. Those two will win this. We should go have a date. I better this will count for one." said Leonard. "Lets." said Viola. The two walked off.

Cyrus was looking at Sakura who was ready to fight someone. "Sakura. Calm down. We need to be focused." aid Cyrus. "Yeah but I am gong to be Bob's girlfriend." said Sakura. "I have a question with that idea." said Cyrus. "I had a bet with Allison. If I win the trial. I get to go one a date with Bob. He will fall for me." said Sakura. "Great. I am helping her have a date with another boy. Today is going fan freaking tastic." thought Cyrus.

The two saw Allison and she said,"Bring it on.". Sakura said,"Transform! Tiger!". She turned into a tiger and she attacked Allison. Cyrus sighed as he said,"Song of Power!". The attack get stronger as Allison blasted her back with a Thunder Impact. "Bob taught me that. It is one of his well known spells. Sword Tornado!" said Allison. Several swords appeared toward Sakura and she said," I got this Cyrus! Transform! Rhino!".

She blocked the swords and she rammed into Allison at a break neck speed. "C String! Bullet Storm!" said Cyrus. He fired out several bullets which were covered in ice thanks to the other spells. Allison pulled out a Fire sword and she burned Sakura and Cyrus. "I am ending this! Time for one of my strongest spell Sword Armageddon!" said Allison. The two were attacked by them and they were knocked out.

Norman and Eve was looking at Myra who was their challenge. "Are you ready Norman?" said Myra. She was ready to kill them as Eve thought of a great idea. "Me and Norman are having a baby!" said Eve. Myra was shocked as the two ran off. "Did we just win?" said Norman. "Yep. Myra doesn't want to hear about you having a girlfriend." said Eve. "And you know this how?" said Norman. "She told us." said Eve. He sighed as they won?

Johnny sighed as Jade said,"You are lucky that we got the easy path. I heard Darin.". "So? We could have taken him or Bob. I was so hoping look for a battle." said Johnny. "Right. So do you hate me?" said Jade. "Why are you asking me that.?" said Johnny. "We need to kill time." said Jade. "Ah. I don't hate you Jade. I think I see the exit." said Johnny. He ran toward it and Jade smiled. She skipped after him and she thought,"I love this idiot.".

Ben was looking at everything as Ana said,"Are you alright Ben?". "Yes. I am amazed by the scenery of the cave." said Ben. The two saw Brendan and Casey. "Water Slicers!" said Casey. Ben dodged them with ease and he kicked Brendan to the ground. "Fire Blast!" said Brendan. Ana made the fire go out with ease. "Wind Scream!" said Ana. She ripped apart Casey as Brendan said,"Open Gate of the Thunder Devil!".

He appeared and he knocked Ben back. "A strong opponent. I like that." said Ben. He walked toward the spirit and he said,"Terra Kick.". He kicked him into the ground and the spirit was gone because of that kick. Ana said,"Wind Dragon Roar and Tornado!". Ben grabbed her as the attacks knocked out the two wizards. "Lets win this." said Ben. "Right!" said Ana. The two walked off as they celebrate their victory.

Next time,
The other battles plus the next round.

Path:
1:Norman and Eve.
2:Stella and Tanya.
3:Leonard and Viola.
4:Cyrus and Allison.
5:Kurt and Jason.
6:Johnny and Jade
7:Ana and Ben.
8:Brendan and Casey.

Events/Battles:
The Islands has 16 paths and each team separates into teams of two.
Kurt and Jason vs Darin Price on path 5.
Stella and Tanya vs Leonard and Viola on the mixture of Path 2 and 3.
Sakura and Cyrus vs Allison on path 4.
Norman and Eve vs Myra on path 1.
Johnny and Jade get the safe path on path 6.
Ana and Ben vs Brendan and Casey on the mixture of Path 7 and 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment