Friday, May 29, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 35 Everyone Hates Bob.


A/N:If you remember one of my many Pokemon stories had a title very similar to this back in the day but this one is different because people like Bob in this one. Everyone but Bob's friends and family will hate him for what Mandi did to Law who went loco. Also did you hear about the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon coming out in Winter 2015. This spin off series along with Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Ranger, and Smash Bros are super awesome and I am excited.

Bob was sitting by himself in the Pokemon League Main Building and he was sad. It had been a day since his Indigo League debut and he was still depressed about it. He had everyone in the Pokemon League village hating his guts and he was doubting himself as a Pokemon Trainer. His friends tried to help him but he ignore them all. He was called down here by Charles Goodshow who is rumored to be Santa Claus but Lance was talking for him.

Bob saw the elevator door open and he saw Lance. "Hey Bob. How is your arm doing? It looks better than yesterday." said Lance. It was in a cast and Bob couldn't use it for a month. Nurse Joy didn't hate Bob though. "It is doing good. So what did they say?" said Bob. "We are going to find Law with your parents. You may be able to use him during the rest of the league if I test him for myself." said Lance. "Really Mr, Lance? That sounds great." said Bob.

The two met up with Red and Leaf. "Hey Bob." said Leaf. Bob stared at the ground as Red said,"We all know that it wasn't your fault that Law went crazy. It was Mandi's fault.". "Don't be mad at him dad. It was my fault for not switching him out before he attack me, Meowth, Goliath, and that poor Crobat." said Bob. "So Lance? Where would Law be?" said Leaf. "He would be eating some fruit on Mount Silver. Lets go." said Lance.

Bob was looking for Law with Red. "Bob. We need to talk." said Red. He stood in front of Bob and Bob said,"I want to find my Pokemon.". "Listen to me. No one will ever think you are a bad trainer and you are a great trainer. Everyone in the family and your friends thinks so. Your Pokemon hate seeing you like this but this Bob sucks." said Red. Bob was quiet as the two heard a roar from Law and they ran toward it.

The two met up with Lance and Leaf in the bushes. The four saw Law training himself under a very fast waterfall and the waterfall was hurting him due to the intense water. "What is he doing under the waterfall Lance?" said Leaf. "He doesn't want to see Bob or his friends hurt by him ever again Leaf. I remember that my Aerodactyl did the same thing." said Lance. Bob got out of the bushes with some pain and Law saw the wounds. "Bob!" said Law.

He hugged Bob and he said,"I am so sorry about hurting you and the others. I won't let my rage make me hurt my friends.". "I know and I am very sorry. I should have trained you better." said Bob. "No! You are the best trainer in the world! All of your Pokemon agree with you on that fact. You could beat your father and Master Lance." said Law. "I see that your Pokemon have Red's cocky attitude to them." said Lance.

The leader with Bob's parents stood there and Law was scared of them. "Easy. I see that you want to be a good Pokemon for Bob. Your resolve interests me, I shall train you so that your rage will be an asset to you then a problem." said Lance. "Really? That would be awesome!" said Law. He looked at Bob and he said,"You better be awesome.". "I will!" said Law. Bob handled Lance his Pokeball and the two were gone.

Bob was walking by himself. His parents went back to their hotel room so he was alone. Everyone was staring at him and saying bad stuff about him. He ignored it as he bumped into someone and his arm was in pain . "I am so sorry." said Bob. It was Mandi. He was kicked out of the Pokemon League for what he did to Bob and he said,"Look who it is. The Killer.". "I didn't kill anyone Mandi." said Bob.

"You almost did. You are such a disgrace to the Pokemon World. You should just go die in a hole and give up on your dream." said Mandi. Bob was quiet as Mandi was knocked to the ground. Bob saw a girl standing there and she was very pretty. She looked to be younger than him. She had long red hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a purple tank top with white jeans with sandals. "What the hell is wrong with you bitch?! Did you know who you just kicked?" said Mandi.

"You were hurting my friend when it was your fault for almost killing your Pokemon. Now why did you do that?" said the girl. She made Mandi run away as she helped Bob up. "Thank you for helping me out. I need that." said Bob. "It is no problem Bobby." said the girl. She hugged him and he said,"I have to know. So did you see my excuse for a first round?". "Yeah. You were doing pretty great with your Pokemon and combos but Mandi happened." said the girl.

Bob's left arm was in pain as the girl said,"What is wrong?!". "My aura helps the pain go away but it is still there. So what is your name?" said Bob. She held him on her and she said,"My name is Stacy Adams.". "It is very nice to meet you Stacey. Can you take me to get my cabin? My friends must be worried about me." said Bob. "Sure thing Bob." said Stacey. She smiled as she helped Bob go back to his cabin.

Ashley sat with Hope in her lap along with Shawn and Ayano. "Where is he? The meeting has been over for hours now." said Ashley. "He must be getting bullied. Those guys are jerks. It was that freak of nature Mandi who made Law attack his trainer." said Ayano. Hope was sad as Shawn said,"Don't cry Hope. Bob hates seeing you sad.". The door opened and Hope ran toward the door. Ashley saw Bob with Stacey holding him.

"What happened?" said Ayano. "I helped Bob from Mandi. He is such a jerk." said Stacy. "So who are you?" said Ashley. Stacy saw Shawn and she said,"Hi Shawny!". "Shawny?" said the girls and Bob. "Guys. This is my cousin. I thought you would be with Tara right now. Ayano is my girlfriend and she is the other person of our group with Aura." said Shawn. "Nice to meet you. Bobby here was in danger and I saved him." said Stacy. "Thank you. I am going to bed." said Bob.

He walked upstairs with Hope helping him. "Bob. So do you know who is he facing tomorrow? The person better not be Paul." said Ayano. "It is a girl named Sherri on the Ice field. She is rumored to be super strong. Bart was looking for his match and he saw Bob while he was there.I hope Bob can do this in his current state." said Shawn. "I know that Bob can do it." said Stacy. "She is right and Bob can win." said Ashley.

Bob woke up due to the sunshine. He noticed that Hope was looking at Meowth who was recovering from Law. "Don't worry, he will be okay. I promise." said Bob. Hope walked with her daddy and she was worried about his arm. The two saw Bart, Sophia, Shawn, Ashley, Ayano, and Stacy. "Hey guys. I better you are all here to give words of encouragement." said Bob. "We are here because I think we all hate seeing this Bob." said Bart. "Yeah. This one sucks." said Sophia.

Bob smiled as he opened the door with his right hand. "You guys. Hope, you need to stay with Uncle Shawn okay. I need to be alone before the match." said Bob. He walked away as Shawn said,"Do you think this battle will help?". "I hope so. I really want to face you, Bob, or Sophia in this thing." said Bart. "Same here." said Sophia. "We better go." said Stacy. "Yeah. I bet the seats are going to be pack I hope." said Ashley.

At the arena, Bob saw Paul. "Hey." said Bob. "Are you okay?" said Paul. Bob was shocked to see his rival concerned about him as Paul said,"Listen to me Bob so can it you. I hate that Mandi guy too and my Aerodactyl was the same anger problem to him. He hates you a lot and he wants to battle you. I hope to face you in the finals so you better not lose.". He walked off as Bob said,"Was he tried to wish me good luck?".

Bob walked into the corner and he saw Sherri. She had brown hair and green eyes and she looked to be 6 years old than him and she looked like an older Sonia. "Why is the killer here?! I thought he was out of this." yelled a guy from the crowd. Bob sulked as Sherri said,"How about you shut up? We all know that Bob is a good trainer but he had a bad start thanks to Mandi. Before his match, I saw him playing with his Pokemon. I could never see Bob as a Killer and you shouldn't judge him for that.".

The crowd was silent as Bob said,"Thanks Sherri. I owe you one.". "You are welcome cutie. I will be asking you for that favor later cutie." said Sherri. He had a small blush as the ref said,"Are you two ready to begin?". "Yes." said the two. Sherri said,"Ladies first. Go Granbull!". A big dog stood there and Bob said,"He is from Johto right?". "You are right Bob." said Sherri. "I was thinking of going there after Kanto. I choose you Star!" said Bob. She came out as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Headbutt!" said Sherri. "Dodge it and Water Gun!" said Bob. She fire the water at the dog and he shook the water off onto the field. "Thunder Fang!" said Sherri. "Dodge and Flash Cannon him into the water!" said Bob. The dog made a big splash and Bob said,"I guess he is making a big splash at the Pokemon League too.". Sherri giggled at the bad pun as her Pokemon got out of the water and Bob said,"Joke time is over. Ice Beam!".

The dog was frozen as Sherri said,"Break out using Outrage!". The dog went crazy as Bob noticed the ice cracking below him and he said,"Rapid Spin the Ice!". The crowd was lost as the Mysterious Pokemon hit the ice and the dog fell in. "Blizzard!" said Bob. The dog was frozen along with the water and the ref saw that the Fairy Pokemon was out. "Winner Star!" said the ref. Star helped her opponent out of the water which was cold to the touch.

The two swapped out Pokemon as Sherri said,"Go Victreebel!". The Flycatcher Pokemon came out and she wanted to eat someone and Bob shivered. "Don't worry. She just wants some food Bobby and I don't mean him." said Sherri. Bob sighed as he said,"Lets go Iris!". She came out as the ref said with confusing,"Begin!". The ice broke as Isis fell in. "I guess I forgot that you weigh a lot Isis. Shot up a Hyper Beam from underneath the water! Let's go!" said Bob.

The beam came out underneath the grass Pokemon and she flew in the air. "Come out and use Focus Punch!" said Bob. She swam out of the water and she punched into the hole that she made. The plant Pokemon was frozen solid as Isis's baby smirked. Bob sighed as the ref said,"And the winner is Isis and her baby!". The Parent Pokemon helped her opponent out of the water as she made her baby do something like being a nice Pokemon to people and Pokemon.

Sherri said,"Lets go Quagsire!". A weirdly happy Pokemon came out as Bob said,"That Pokemon has never had a bad day in its life ever. Lets go Zero!". He came out and he bowed. "It will be an honor to fight against you and I shall never forget our battle!". Sherri and her Pokemon were confused as Bob said,"Zero is a man who loves to battle and he treats every one like it is his last one.". "And Begin!" said the ref.

"Muddy Water!" said Sherri. The dirty water came up toward him as Bob said,"Dodge it with your Quick Attack!". The attack missed as Sherri said,"Go underwater!". Zero looked for the happy like nothing else Pokemon as Sherri said,"Now! Scald and Focus Blast!". "Dodge it using Double Team Zero!" said Bob. He multiplied into 10 different copies and Sherri noticed that her Pokemon was confused as Bob said,"Now! It is time ladies and gentlemen for the ring of Hyper Beam!".

Quagsire was hit with 10 different Hyper Beams at once and it fell into the water. Zero said,"Is she going to be alright?". "Yep. Now Stone Edge!" said Sherri. Zero dodge the water as they broke the ice and Bob said,"Now Metal Claw and Iron Head!". The attacks knocked her out as Zero said,"A good battle from the Water Fish.". "Winner Zero!" said the ref. Sherri said,"Man Bob. You are really good. I guess your dad being the champion of Kanto helped.".

Bob return Zero as he said,"No. I have my Pokemon's determination to give me strength Sherri. Law may have almost killed two Pokemon and me but he is being trained on how to control his anger so I will win this for him, Lets go Falco!". He came out as Sherri said,"Lets have a high flying battle Bob so Go Skarmory!". The Armor Bird Pokemon came out as the ref said,"Begin!". "Lets start things off with a Aerial Ace!" said Sherri.

The attack went close until Bob said,"Dodge it with a Barrel Roll!". He dodge the attack like in that one game with the animal in space. "Now Extreme Speed into Giga Impact!" said Bob. He crashed into the metallic bird as he went close to the water but he stopped right on the edge. "Air Slash!" said Sherri. "Reflect it back at him!" said Bob. He sent the attacks right back as Bob said,"Now! Time for an Aura Sphere Falco!".

He fire the sphere as Skarmory was hit and he was in the water. "Falco! Go save him!" said Bob. "I shall!" said Falco. He swooped in and he save the bird from drowning. He was also knocked out as the ref said,"The winner is Falco!". The crowd cheered as Sherri said,"I guess they forgive you for killing Mandi's Pokemon. No one likes him.". "True but I wonder why he did it in the first place. I mean Law is pretty calm but that Crobat pissed him off." said Bob.

Sherri said,"Can we have a double battle for our final round? My final two Pokemon love to battle due to them being sisters.". "If your opponent doesn't mind." said the ref. He shook his head as he said,"Lets go Kitsune and Fox!". The two fire types came out as Sherri said,"Lets show the power of ice and psychic! Go Glaceon and Espeon!". The two came out as Bob thought,"They are girls so they will try and psyche me out.". "And begin!" said the ref.

"Psychic and Blizzard!" said Sherri. "Flamethrower!" said Bob. The two combined their fire into one and it was gone thank to the water. The ice was coming toward the fox and Fox blocked it. "Iron Tail the water!" said Bob. It went into the air as Sherri said,"Freeze it with Ice Beam!". The Fresh Snow Pokemon froze the water into a pillar of ice as Bob said,"Giga Impact!". He rushed into it breaking it and he fell into the ocean.

"Fox!" yelled Kitsune. She helped him out as he said,"Did I do good?". "Yeah. I will finished them off for you and Bob. Time to show you what I have been training for a month. Call me Kara now!" said Kara. She glowed as Bob thought,"What did you train for Kara?". She turned into a woman of immense beauty and brains. She had long light blond hair with green eyes and she was wearing a kimono showing off her body to the males.

They were cheering as Bob said,"Did you know that she was doing this?". The Legendary Pokemon shrugged his shoulder as Sonia said,"That is so cool! Lets see how you can handle Glaceon's Blizzard Double Team Combo with Espeon's Psychic!". The attack went toward the Pokemon Human and Bob said,"Flamethrower!". She fire the attack melting the ice and Bob said,"Now Fire Blast and Dark Pulse!".

The two attacked knocked the sister Eeveelution as she went back to her normal fox form. The crowd cheered as the ref said,"Winner Bob!". He smiled as Sherri walked over to him. "Hey Sherri. Thanks for standing up for me. I was such a mess." said Bob. "It is fine Bob. Now it is time for your reward which you will like." said Sherri. She kissed him on the cheek as his face went up. The girls saw ahh as Bob felt the rage from two special girls. "I am dead." said Bob.

Next time,
We see someone other than Bob battle tomorrow! Will his love life get more confusing or will it be normal?

Bob's Pokemon.
Kitsune now Kara. 5th.
Falco 4th.
Isis. 2nd.
Zero. 3rd.
Star. 1st.
Fox. 6th.
Sherri's Pokemon
Espeon 5th.
Glaceon 6rh.
Granbull 1st/
Victreebel 2nd
Skarmory 4th.
Quagsire 3rd/

No comments:

Post a Comment