Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hero Episode 4 German, French, and Champions. Oh My.


A/N:A weird title to say the least but this is nothing for me. Here is the thing that I have been repeat for months now but I am terrible with title, endings, Bob always being overpowered like nothing else, and relationship. You may or may not have notice but I always put Bob with a girl ever since 2012. What can I say? A man can like a good and interesting romance and if Bob knows about them is the question of the century. This is going to be a long one folks.Bob is also getting new champions who are MY custom cards.

I want them to be in more stories so expect them later or now. If you haven't notice this by now. You can color me impressed. Bob and co are racist folks. Bob is the biggest cause of this. I mean he isn't a very nice person except to members of his gang, his sister, and the people who he considers friends. Stella maybe but who knows. I mean I know the answer but you don't know. Also Karen isn't part of the Harem. She wants to be his friend but she is acting like she likes him causing confusion. Any way let's begin.

Bob was on the roof. He had been sent out of the class after he got slapped by Lora. He was about to kill her before Rose dragged him out. Despite her beauty and serious nature, she can hit hard. Bob was angry and he said,"I guess not all Germany are crazy for war.". Satan and Thor appeared as Thor said,"So why didn't you kill her?". "She is pretty hot." said Satan. "That isn't the reason. You guys, I can't just go attacking every girl I see." said Bob. 

The two men looked at each other and they said in unison,"You attack the Slicers which was pretty much girls.". "They attack me first. You two have heard my mind by now. I can't hurt you so you two get off Scott free." said Bob. "Correct. We have something to tell you by the way Bob. It is the reason why we came here and not to comfort you." said Satan. "Shoot." said Bob. Thor said,"Bob. The world of the gods and devils heard about you so more powerful spirits are coming to meet you.".

The three saw two spirits standing there. Both were wearing a red and black superhero suit. One was male and the other one was female. The male had black hair and red eyes while the female had blond hair and red eyes. "Bob. Let me introduce you to Rick and Amy. These two are very strong and they are leaders of the Spirit world." said Satan. Rick had his arm around Thor as he said,"My man! It is good to see you again. Me and you should brawl.". "Rick! We are here on serious business." said Amy.

Rick sighed as he said,"Well Bob? Do you accept all of the very powerful Spirit world in your arsenal? I mean being stronger would be pretty cool.". "Sure." said Bob. Bob accept several contacts as the four were gone. Bob grabbed the nearby metal banister and he broke it half with ease. "Sweet. I can use my powers outside of the arena. Take that Rose." thought Bob. He had the bell ring as Bob said,"I better get to the arena.". He teleport there.

Bob was listing to Stella, Emma, and Karen giving him the same advice but Bob was ignoring them due to two main reasons. Reason 1 he doesn't care whatsoever and Reason 2 being he was just plain bored and hungry. He didn't get lunch since Rose made him take lessons that he ditched or missed during his only break because he always had after school training. "Bob! Are you listen to us?" said Emma. "I don't think he is ladies." said a boy.

Allan stood in his suit. It was red just like his hair and Bob said,"This looks fun.". He got ready for a fight as Karen said,"I guess Bob only likes to fight.". "You are correct Karen. Are you ready Bob? I won't be going easy on you." said Allan. "Hell yeah. Let's call on the Thunder with this! Thunderstorm!" yelled Bob. A giant gun appeared as Stella said,"You just summoned a weapon? I thought I was the only one.". Bob held the gun and he said,"I guess you were wrong. Thunder Blast!".

Allan dodge the attack as the attack cause a huge explosion. "Not to be offense Bob but you have pretty shit aim." said Emma. Bob said,"What can I say you guys? I was raised in the art of the blade and the fist. Using a gun is like learning how to cook or something along those lines.". "I see. I shall teach you how to use a gun." said Allan. He stood in his mech as Bob was in his Dragon armor and he said,"So how about I going to use this?".

Allan held a sniper rifle and Karen said,"I thought you couldn't use another person weapon Allan.". "I thought you were the smart one Karen. I can use if he allows me too." said Bob. "I am impressed Bob. You actually payed attention in class for once." said Emma. "I knew that before hand Emma. It is was one of the first things that me and my sister talked about." said Bob. "Wasn't she the first girl to be one of my sister test subjects?" said Stella. 

Bob was quiet as Karen said,"So do you know how to use a gun?". "Yeah. You just pull the trigger right?" said Bob. The three girls sighed as they explain it to him. Allan noticed Bob getting lost due to him being well not very smart in the complicated part. "I think I got the simple answer for you Bob. You use a gun like you would use your Dragon Blast or your Thunder Crash." said Allan. "I get it what he is saying." said Bob. 

The four were shocked as Bob held Thunderstorm. Allan made three targets appeared as the black hair boy shot them all down with something like a Thunder Triple Shot. The girls said,"How did you do that? You sucked with a gun a minute ago.". "I think if you explain stuff to him in the most simple way possible, he will understand it." said Allan. "That makes sense." said the three girls. "I am right here you jerks." said Bob. The five heard clapping and they heard,"Hello friends.".

Lora was standing there. "Lora Young." said Allan. He clenched his fist as Karen said,"Is she the one who slapped Bob?". Lora walked over to them and she said,"Robert. I challenge you to a fight.". "Why should I? You slapped me first." said Bob. "Fine. You and I will soon fight Bob." said Lora. She walked off as Stella said,"She is really strange.". "You can say that again." said Emma. The five heard a bell and they were gone. This bell meant they should get off the battle fields or they have detention.

Bob looked at Allan who was still in his uniform with his blazer. "Allan. Why don't you ever change here or use their pretty nice showers?" said Bob. "Oh. I just don't want too," said Allan. Bob got closer to him as he said,"Allan. You can trust me okay. I won't hurt you.". Allan slapped Bob's hand away and he ran off. Bob stood there and he sighed. Bob put on his uniform and he looked at his scar. The scar which he had for almost 6 months now was covering up his secret weapon.

Bob was walking back to the dorm and he was praying to the many gods and goddess out there that he was there. Bob had a guess on what is going on and he had to confirm it. Bob saw his sister talking with Lora. "Why do you stay here at this school?! You can use half of your power here!" said Lora. Bob hid in the bushes as he heard Rose say,"I came here because I was worried about my little brother. You should head back to your dorm.". 

She was gone as Rose said,"You can come out Bob. I heard you entering the bushes. Lora is so focus on trying to bring me back to Germany.". Bob came out of his hiding spot as he said,"So why did you leave Germany in the first place? Was it because of your brother being the only male with a high level of Cobrium?". "Yes. I also know about your friend though. He will be here after the tourney. Bob, I know that you and I started seeing each other after three years apart." said Rose.

Bob nod as he said,"I better get to my room now. Later sis.". Bob place his hands in his pocket as he remembered what happened back then. Yep. This series has flashbacks. Let's begin the flashback which is three years in the past of the current time. Bob was 13 years old and he was in his first year of Middle School. We see only what happened to Bob and Rose and maybe get a reason why he is like this now. You may be asking why didn't I address in the Author Note. I didn't want too.

It was three years after Sally's great discovery of Cobrium and the change of Gender roles making Women on top of the Totem pole and men on the bottom of said totem pole. Bob got himself into so many fights due to him pissing off most people due to his attitude and he also slapped a couple of rich and spoiled girls. He also fights with pretty much everyone around him except his sister. He looks up to her in many ways.

He was then surround by hired men and he was knocked out after knocking out ten of them. His sister taught him how to fight. He was held capture by an evil group known as the Ravagers. He was tied to a metal pole in an unknown location. They fed him and he had the same two thoughts going through his mind. Why did they capture me?, They are going to pay, and I hope Rose can find me. Bob notice the wall exploded in front of him.

He saw his sister in her mech known as God Armor. Her mech and Bob were the same except for Bob may be stronger since he is connected to his. Rose freed him and he hugged her. "Rose! What about the Tournament?!" said Bob. "I was more worried about you. I don't care about some tournament Bob. You are my little brother and I will be there to protect you." said Rose. The two then heard,"We held up our part of the deal Ms. Yagami so now you must hold up your end.".

Bob was sitting on the couch back home. His sister asked or begged the German government to help find him and she had to teach the German girls how to use their powers. Bob was looking at the picture of him with Rose back before the discovery of Cobrium which had him smiling. He then held the necklace and he said,"Rose. I will make sure that I am stronger.". "Amen to that bro." said a voice. Sivarth stood there and he said,"We are bros and we will get stronger.". "Right." said Bob.

Bob walked toward his room as he knocked on the door. Bob heard Allan singing and Bob thought,"I guess he is in a better mood.". Bob opened the door to see Allan standing there without a shirt. Bob was shocked as Allan was a girl. "Bob?! What are you doing?!" said Allan. "I lived here and I thought my roommate was a girl!" said Bob. Allan close the door as Bob said,"You know. I would be angry but god dam you are smoking.".

Bob was rubbing his cheek as Allan was changing into her pajamas which was a track suit which disguise her female body from Bob "So is your real name Allan? I mean your father is an idiot for naming you that." said Bob. "My papa came up with that name. My real name is Alice Bob. My mama named me that." said Alice. She sat on the same bed as him and he said,"So why did you lie about being a boy Alice?".

Alice sighed as she said,"My mama die two years ago. When I was born, my papa dumped me and my mama off at a farm. I first saw the man when my mama die. I already had a lot of Cobrium in me so papa made an student under the name Allan May. I am sorry for lying to you and the others about my gender Bob.". Bob looked at the wall as he said,"So what will happen now?". "Since you found out then I am a girl, I guess I will be going back to France." said Alice.

Bob said,"No. You are going to stay here.". Alice was confused as Bob grabbed a small book out of the desk. He said,"Alice. It says in the Student Handbook that you are protected from everyone until you graduate. Rose showed me this when I met Emma on the first day of school. I am going to make sure that you still here with us. I promise.". Alice smiled as she said,"Thank you Bob.". The two heard the door being knocked on.

"Bob? Are you home? I am coming in." said Emma. Alice hid in the bed as Bob sat by her. Emma opened the door as Bob whispered to her,"Play along okay Alice. I am a great actor.". Emma stood there and she said,"Is Allan alright Bob? Did something bad happen to him?". "Yep. Allan just caught a cold right buddy?" said Bob. "Yes. It sucks." said Alice. She faked a cough as Bob thought,"Good job buddy.".

Emma said,"I see. Do you mind if I borrow Bob for a bit? I know that he didn't eat dinner.". "Yeah. I sure didn't." said Bob. Alice said,"I don't mind at all Emma. You can take him.". Emma grabbed his arm as Bob heard his phone vibrate. He saw that it was a text from Alice who was still Allan in his phone. "Good luck Bob. I won't tell my secret just yet. I am a little scared but if you are very for me. I will tell the school one day." wrote Alice.

Bob smiled as Emma looked at him. "Is something wrong Bob? You never smile." said Emma. Bob looked at her and he said,"Is that wrong Emma?". "Nope. I love that side of you." said Emma. She placed herself in Bob's arm as Bob hid his blush. "Bob?" said a girl. The two saw Stella holding her bag as Emma said,"Oh hello. Me and Bob  were going to lunch.". "Then I will join." said Stella. Stella placed herself in his other arm. Bob sighed as the two girls dragged him off.

Meanwhile, Lora was looking at a locket. It had her with a frowning Rose. "I will make you come back with my Germany no matter what." said Lora. She heard something as she turned around to see nothing. "That was weird." said Lora. She turned back around to be absorbed by a blob. The blob turned into Lora as it said,"I have capture her. What shall I do now Lady Lilith?". A girl stood there. She was wearing the school uniform. She had bright green hair and blue eyes. She was a second year and she said,"Oh nothing Dale.". Lilith then thought,"Time to test you Bob.".

Next time,
What does Lilith want with our hero? Will Lora be free? Will Alice and Bob start dating? Or will something crazier happens? This and more next time on Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment