Sunday, May 10, 2015

Power Guild Episode 50 Prion part 3 Prion Heroes


A/N:I am not sure for right now but I hope that the next episode has six events because the first one had three, the second one had four, and this one has five. I smell a conspiracy. Anyway, I am waiting for Fairy Tail 433 and Fairy Tail 434. I am hoping that it is taking some time to translate because of this week, we haven't gotten a single thing. I am worried. Also wish your mom an happy Mother's day. I have no idea when this is coming out but I hope it comes on Mother's Day. A person in Prion will be called Prion Bob.

The group saw that they were in a different universe. "Wow. Everything here is floating in the air and it is so cool. Prion is so different from Mural." said Kurt. "I would hit him but I am too tired to." said Bob. "Yeah." said Z and Ana. Scampers was shocked to see his home as Spike said,"Don't worry. I am sure that Z will tell you more later.". "Thanks Spike. You are a good friend. So why do you look my age?" said Scampers. "Oh you know genetics." said Spike.

The three lost their wings as Kurt said,"Ah shit.". They were flying as Bob said,"Cloud!". Bob made a cloud which held them. "How can you use your magic Bob?" said Z. "What do you mean Z?" said Ana. "People in Prion can't use magic." said Spike. "Really?! That sucks man. So why can Bob use his magic?" said Kurt and Scampers. "Who knows?" said the two. "I better move this cloud down." said Bob.

The six were on the ground as Kurt stood there fine. "I thought you would get motion sickness from that cloud." said Spike. "It is magic Spike. I can't go on anything that moves." said Kurt. "I see. We should get some disguises guys." said Z. The six were outside of a shop as Scampers said,"Why Z?". "We stick out Scampers." said Z. "She has a point." said Ana. "Yeah. Now lets not stick out. I call anything black and red." said Bob.

Ana stood there with her hair in pig tails being held by cute animal attachment. She was wearing a very cute outfit. Scampers was wearing an outfit which made him look like a robotic hero, Spike looked like a gangster, and Z a princess. "You look very cute Ana." said Kurt. He stood there wearing an costume which look like a glassy gentlemen. "Thanks. You look classy. So where is Big brother?" said Ana.

The five saw Bob. He was wearing his cloak and Scampers said,"Wow. I haven't seen that thing since Episode 1.", "Huh?" said Spike and Z. "Oh nothing. We should get moving." said Bob. The six started walking. Kurt then saw something. It looked like the Heroes guild mark and their Guild Hall was a tree. "Hey guys!" said Kurt. Spike saw it and he said,"I guess they must have Heroes here.". "Lets go see if it is our Heroes." said Ana. The six sneaked into the Guild Hall as Bob stood there.

His cloak hid his presence. Kurt saw Issac and Virgil standing there. Virgil looked the same but Issac was looking a gentlemen. "Wow. I am shocked." thought Kurt. "So Issac. Do you think Victor is stronger than Fred?" said Prion Virgil. "I think both of the two are strong. I mean they complete jobs under the Royal Army's nose." said Prion Issac. "Fred and Victor are strong?" whispered Kurt. "Who knew?" whispered Ana.

Bob walked off as he saw Prion Brendan. He was wearing a lot of clothes as he said,"I can't decide who I love more Jordan. Jade Chan and Casey Chan are both so beautiful. I can't decide.". Prion Jordan sat there and he said,"You should just ask one of them out Brendan. I mean I am so dam tired of here about that.". Prion Myra stood there and she said,"Be nice Jordan. Love blind you.". "Yeah. Love is amazing Jordan." said Prion Brendan. "Fine." said Prion Jordan.

"At least you haven't changed Myra. I guess this Heroes is different from mine. I wonder if she is here." thought Bob. He walked off as Prion Eric and Prion Wayne were trying to get Prion Tanya to drink with them and she actually looked like a classy lady. "Come on Tanya. Come drink with us. Eric would love if you did." said Prion Wayne. Prion Eric blushed as Prion Tanya said,"I won't drink with you. It isn't a appropriate time but I will talk with you.". "Sweet." said Prion Eric.

Ana saw Prion Casey standing there and she looked like a slut. She had several male members around her and Ana thought,"Man. She is so strange here.". She then saw Prion Nick and Prion Julie kissing like nothing else and Scampers was shocked. "I must remember this for later." thought Scampers. The two then saw Kurt and Spike watching Prion Norman getting bullied by Prion Fred and Prion Victor. The four were shocked because Fred and Victor aren't strong.

"Man. You suck. I mean you could have let Myra die." said Prion Victor. "Yeah. One of us should have gone with him." said Prion Fred. "I am sorry. I was scared about being captured by the Royal Army." said Prion Norman. The six wizards from Meca heard,"Now you guys. Big bro tried his best but he was scared. I don't think he is anything less of a man.". Bob saw Sakura standing there. She looked older and super pretty. "Sakura?" said Bob.

He then hugged her as Sakura, the guild, and the group was shocked. "I miss you so dam much! Why are you here in Prion?!" said Bob. He was then shocked by Prion Tanya as she said,"Do you know this guy Sakura? He knew you.". Kurt was then held by Prion Victor who said,"I found Kurt with some animals plus a girl.". "This day is getting worse. Really  Bob?" said Kurt. Bob got up and he said,"You tried Tanya but I am made of that stuff. It was like a snack.".

The five no magic wizard were being held by rope as Bob stood nearby them. They tried that with him and they failed badly. The six then saw Prion Jade standing there. Her arms were crossed as she said,"So you six tried to sneak into Prion's strongest Dark Guild. Are you working for the Royal Army and their king Devin?". "Heroes is a Dark Guild?" said Ana. "Were you born under a rock? We have been one since Devin banned magic." said Prion Jade. "Devin?" said Scampers and Kurt.

Charlie came running in and he said,"Guys! The Heroes Hunters are coming!". "Dam it. We will deal with you guys in a second. Get the Guild moving idiots!" said Prion Jade. The guild was working hard to move the Guild Hall as Prion Jade said,"You are so lucky. We would have left you for dead but we need info about who you are.". The guild moved as Kurt fell on the ground. "Really?" said Spike. "You really didn't expect him to do this?" said the others. Spike shrugged.

The Guild wall was gone as a weird beast landed nearby where the Guild hall was. It looked really strong but its wings were tiny. It could hold anyone on its back. It is known as a Muzon. Two girls got off them. It was Stella and Allison. "Dam it. We missed those Heroes." said Prion Stella. "Yeah. I mean we sense that strong magic energy from here. Those villains are always able to get away from us." said Prion Allison.

The two saw a man come up to them with Bob. The man had green hair and pink armor while Bob was wearing an normal uniform and he looked serious. "Bob!" said the two girls. They saluted him as he said,"At ease ladies. You two missed Heroes?". "Yeah. That weird guy saw our Muzon and he came here to warn his friends." said Prion Allison. "Yeah. We need you back at the capital." said the man.

Stella looked at him and he said,"Why should we listen to you Luther? You are lower rank than us and we only listen to Bob, the king, and Dawn.". "The King request it Stella. He says it is something about that new crystal we collected from the other universe." said Prion Bob. "Okay. would you like to ride with us?" said Prion Allison. She blushed as Prion Bob said,"Okay ladies.". The two girls smiled as the Muzon flew off. Luther went back to the capital by sliding.  

Kurt recovered as Prion Virgil said,"Hey. This guy looks like our Kurt and he is puking.". "That is so strange." said the Guild excluding Jade. Bob noticed that Sakura was missing as Prion Jade said,"So who are you guys? You better tell us the truth.". "The name is Shadow and these people and I are from a different Universe." said Bob. "Yeah. It is the truth." said the group. "Free them guys. I will talk to you alone, Shadow. Everyone else. Keep an eye on them." said Prion Jade.

Bob and Prion Jade were gone as Prion Norman said,"You know the little one looks like Ana.". "I am Ana. Well from my world." said Ana. She saw then saw Prion her. She looked like a model as Prion Ana said,"Who is this runt?". "Oh nothing Ana." said Ana. She hid under a corner as Z comfort her. "Don't worry. You will look like that when you are older." said Z. "Really?" said Z. "Yes." said Z. She hugged the fox.

Kurt was looking around the Guild Hall when he was stopped by Prion Victor, Fred, and Issac. "Hey you What are you doing Fake Kurt?" said Prion Issac. "Looking around. This thing stopped moving so I got my core back. So you guys are strong right?" said Kurt. "Me and Victor are the strongest in the guild." said Prion Fred. "Yeah." said Prion Victor. "Okay. Lets arm wrestle. The winner is stronger. Magic or not." said Kurt. "Bring it!" said the three.

Bob was sitting with Prion Jade and she said,"So you must be able to use magic right? Tanya's shock usually kills a man but you live. You are very interesting.". "Um thanks. So why are you guys a Dark Guild? And who is Darin?" said Bob. "Darin is the king of Prion. Yeah, he owns the whole place. He is pretty powerful. Magic is very limited here and he took all the magic for himself. Such a greedy bastard. He hides in the capital." said Jade.

"I see. So do you mind helping us? Our friends were turned into a battery including my girlfriend. I am worried about her." said Bob. "I see but I have to say no to you Shadow. We lost too many to those bastards. Here are the people we lost." said Prion Jade. Bob read the list as he started to shed tears. "They will pay for this. I promise." said Bob. Prion Jade smiled as she said,"You aren't so bad Shadow. I thought you were a pervert.".

The two stood there as Kurt stood victorious over the three. "Wow. They are weak in any universe out there." thought Bob. Spike ran over to Bob and he said,"We should get going. I am guessing this is the plan right Shadow.". "Right." said Bob. Ana hugged her other self and Prion Ana said,"I guess you are leaving.". "Yep. Be nice to everyone. They are your family." said Ana. Ana stood next to Scampers and he noticed that everyone was staring at him, Spike, and Z.

The six wizards from Meca were gone from the Guild hall. Everyone went back to their thing except for Prion Myra, Brendan, and Jade. Prion Myra said,"Well that was interesting. I mean I wonder what I am in the other universe.". "Yeah. Seeing a little and cute Ana with a motion sick Kurt. That was so weird. So where is our Kurt?" said Prion Brendan. "He is on a job. We have work to do." said Prion Jade.

Outside of the Guild Hall, Sakura was there. "Was that my Bob? I mean this Bob is a sleezebag but that was my Bob. I missed his smile and hug felt so warm." said Sakura. She smiled as Prion Norman saw his sister smiling. "Does she like that guy who hugged her? The last guy who made her smiling like that was Leonard but he died two years ago. I wonder if she likes Shadow but I need to know for sure." thought Prion Norman.

Sakura saw him and she said,"Big bro? What are you doing here?". Prion Norman said,"I was looking for you. So what are you doing out here?". "Oh nothing. Just getting some fresh air before I go back to work." said Sakura. "I see. Well, I hope you come back to us." said Prion Norman. He was gone as Sakura ran toward her room. She grabbed her staff which allowed her to use magic and she placed a note for her friends. She then ran after her friends back in Meca.

Scampers was walking with Spike and Z. The two teens and pre teen were behind them and each one was curious about Prion and its relationship to Magic and Meca. Scampers said,"Hey guys. I noticed that Alex was missing along with the other members of the Inferno Legion.". "Yeah. He is right guys. Where were they along with Fate and Tessa?" said Kurt. "Prion Jade showed me the guild members who died." said Bob.

Ana said,"So Alex died?". "Yes." said Bob. "This world is very different from ours. You have already notice this with our Prion guildmates." said Z. "Yeah. They were so different. I mean Victor and Fred being strong is weird to say." said Kurt. "Yeah and Nick and Julie were kissing like crazy. We are using this for blackmail." said Spike. "Yeah." said Scampers. The six then saw a giant frog and Bob said,"Stay back.".

The five ran off as the giant frog attacked Bob with its tongue. "Time to taste Thunder Drill from The Heavens!" said Bob. He went around in a drill and it shocked the frog. Bob notice that the frog was trapped in vines and flowers. Bob saw Sakura and she said,"Bob! Watch out!". He dodge the tongue and Bob said,"Shadow!". He held a pistol made of darkness and he fired it. It swallowed the frog as it exploded.

The day had set. "So you are from our world Sakura? Why didn't you tell us back at the Guild Hall? I mean we are friends." said Kurt who was enjoying some meat that Bob found. "Yes. I was worried that I would hurt the Prion Heroes." said Sakura. "She does make a good point. I am guessing that this universe Sakura is missing." said Z. "Yeah. I had to fill in her shoes which was easy actually. We better get some sleep." said Sakura.

"She is right. I will keep an eye for enemies since I am the only one with magic." said Bob. The five other wizards went asleep as Sakura went toward Bob who was trying to keep his distance from her because he was with Allison and he loved her. "So did you miss me?" said Sakura. "Of course. I did. We were the best of friends. I still can't believe that you are back." said Bob. "I never died Bob. I was just brought here." said Sakura.

"Well, I didn't know that fact Sakura." said Bob. Sakura kissed him and he said,"Sakura?". "I love you Bob. I have always loved you. Allison may have your heart now but I will take it back from anyone and you will be mine." said Sakura. She fell asleep on him as he thought,"I really hope that I can explain this to Allison. She loves me but I don't know. I did love her but I got over those feelings when I fell for Allison. I am so lost.".

Next time,
The seven arrive in Zark and they meet Stella of this universe.

Events/Battles
Arrival in Prion.
Meeting Prion Heroes.
Escape from Allison and Stella aka Heroes Hunters and Bob plus Luther.
The truth about them.
Bob and Sakura vs Giant Frog.
New characters
Heroes(Prion). Personality and Magic Weapon.
Charlie (Prion). He gets his work Done. Mace/Hammer.
Virgil (Prion). Good Friends with Issac. Sword.
Ana (Prion). Very mature. Tonfas.
Jade (Prion). Very Angry. Cannon.
Jordan (Prion). Loud and Rude. Mace.
Victor (Prion). One of the strongest wizard in the Guild.  Plants.
Fred (Prion). One of the strongest wizard in the Guild. Speed Boots.
Nick (Prion). Madly in Love with Julie. Guns.
Julie (Prion). Madly in Love with Nick. Guns.
Norman (Prion). Very Weak and not very Manly. Hammer.
Myra (Prion). Nothing Changed. Sword and Shield.
Issac (Prion). Very Classy. Sword.
Casey (Prion). Very Outspoken and Slutty. Hand to Hand and Umbrella.
Eric (Prion). Drinks and rumored to be in love with Tanya of Prion. Magic Box.
Wayne (Prion). Same but doesn't smoke. Magic Box.
Tanya (Prion). Acts like a lady. Magic Wand.
Brendan (Prion). Has a not so secret crush on Casey and Jade. Giant Key.
Sakura. From Meca. Magic Staff.
Prion Royal Army. Rank and Magic. Personality.
Allison (Prion).  Captain of Second Division. Weapon. She loves the Kingdom and also Bob (Prion) due to him saving her from her parents and she is also dangerous with her weapon. She shares him with Stella (Prion). She can also ride a Muzon.
Luther. Captain of Forth Division. Liquid. He is known as the class clown of the Royal Army but he is very devoted to the cause. 
Bob (Prion). Co Captain of First Division. Armor. He serves the king no matter what. He also is a charmer with the ladies with the two biggest admires being Allison and Stella.
Stella (Prion). Co Captain of Second Division. Whip and Torture. She was saved at Bob who was killing some criminals of the enemy kingdom. She joined the army and she shares him with  She can also ride a Muzon.

No comments:

Post a Comment