Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Power Guild Episode 53 Prion part 6 The true Purpose of the Chreax and Devin.


A/N:We sure have a lot of events in this part. I mean we don't have a single battle in this one. I mean not a single one. I promise that the next one will have a battle in it. I swear to god that it will happen. I am really looking forward to the next Arc of Fairy Tail. I may have high hopes because the past arcs were so good compared to Avatar which sucks. I mean the only good thing was the shocks and also seeing Bluenote Stinger who got owned. I guess Natsu is on Gildarts's level in X784. I am not giving on Fairy Tail no matter what

Stella woke up to see Python looking at her. She pushed him back as he said,"Hey guys. Stella is awake.". She saw Grim and Johnny and she said,"You guys made it to Prion? How?". "James from this Universe save us from Drain. He also gave us the same pills that he gave you and Bob. We saved you just before Allison of this universe capture you." said Johnny. "Where is Bob?" said Stella. "He is outside. Do you want to see him?" said Grim.

Stella stood there and she saw Bob was looking toward the kingdom and he was holding his necklace and he was humming some tune."Has he been like this for a while?" said Stella. "Since we saved him, I can't believe that you, Bob, and Allison are the bad guys. I mean you three love Heroes more than anything in the universe." said Python. "Fate has a way to screw anyone over." said Grim. "So how do you guys get here?" said Stella.

"Well, lets start for the beginning. Bob you come too. You would want to hear this. James of Prion would want you to hear this." said Johnny. "Fine." said Bob. The five sat inside of their hotel room as Bob stared at his cup of tea. "We will save them and I promise you that. You two gave me a family and I will never let you either of be sad." said Python. "Yeah. So how did you guys get to Prion? I mean Prion James brought me here." said Stella. "Lets start from the beginning." said Grim.

Johnny saw that Mural was pretty much gone and dead. He was on the floor and he said,"Ouch. What the hell just happened?". He saw Grim holding Python with his right arm and he said,"Guys!". He ran over to them and Grim said,"Do you know what just happened Johnny? I found Python in pain.". "I have no clue Grim. Where are Myra and Norman?" said Johnny. "No clue. I thought they were with you but they are missing." said Python.

The three then heard,"They are in Prion along with the rest of Mural and Heroes.". Python saw James standing there and he said,"Hey Grim. It is the evil you.". "He isn't that James Python. This James is from a different dimension." said Grim. "Really Grim? He looks just like the one who knew Allison and Bob when they were little kids." said Johnny. "I am just like your friend Grim. I am from Prion, a land similar to Meca except we don't have magic." said Prion James.

"So you are from another dimension where magic is pretty much on life support. I am shocked to say the least." said Python. "Yes. The king there steals magic from other universes using something called Drain. It drains places out of their magic. Drain killed everyone in Mural but the Slayers, the Chreax  and the spirit girl." said Prion James. "So Bob, Kurt, Ana, and Stella are alive. What are the Chreax? They sound like they are a animal or something." said Johnny. 

"You are correct. Your friends Scampers, Z, and Spike are the Chreax. They are already in Prion trying to save the others from being magic used for cars, trains, and boats." said Prion James. "What else aren't you telling us James? We are the same person so you can trust me. These two. We are friends and we can talk about anything bothering you." said Grim. "Tell Bob this. He can save the girl he loves by using a special magic. He knows this magic well." said Prion James.

The three wizards were confused and Prion James said,"Bob will know what I mean. Take these pills. They allow you to use your magic in Prion. Save some for the nature girl, Passion, and wind. I wish good luck." said Prion James. The three were gone thanks to Prion James teleported them to Prion via transport as Prion James stood there. "You all can do this. I know you can save my universe from Devin." said Prion James. He was gone.

The three arrived in Prion's Royal City on the same day that Bob's group found Stella in Zark which was yesterday. "So this is Prion. I see what James meant. This place is not magical and depressing." said Python. Johnny then saw him and Python standing in front of them with confused looks. This Johnny looked like a reporter while this Python looked like a rock star. Johnny was shocked to see him standing there.

The two walked up to them and Prion Johnny said,"You must be the other me. Welcome to Prion.". "Thanks. So I am a reporter here?" said Johnny. "Yeah and he is also my agent. The name is the poisonous rocker Python. I rock your world with my poison filled songs." said Prion Python. "Cool. I have to hear your music." said Python. "Will do. We have some business to attend to. Our James told us about you." said Prion Johnny. "Correct. Do you have a place where we can hide out?" said Grim.

The five were in one of Prion Python's hotel rooms and it was pretty nice. "So your Bob, Stella, and Allison are working for the man who turned our friends into a giant crystal. Man that is messed up. Those three love Heroes." said Johnny. "Yeah. It sucks. So what do you think James meant by your Bob will be able to save the girl he loves by using a special magic that he knows well? Our Bob is a massive player even more than me." said Prion Python.

"Allison is the girl he loves so we got half of that figure out. The other half I got no clue on that. Bob is a player? I didn't see that coming. He is pretty faithful to Allison back home." said Python. "Indeed Python. Those two are known as the star couple for a reason." said Grim. "We better get going you guys. Python has a very busy day ahead of him. Sorry other me but works comes first." said Prion Johnny. "Yeah. Good luck and rock out Python." said Johnny. "I will." said Python Python.

Back in the present day, Stella was shocked. "You are a rock star here?" said Stella. "I always had a passion for music but my poison stopped me from having that dream. I am happy to see me in a sense accomplish that dream." said Python. "So what is the plan Bob? I know that you have one in your head. We are all in for whatever." said Grim. "Yeah man. We are going to save Kurt and get some well need answers from these jerks." said Johnny and Python.

"Okay you guys. We wait until all of the guards are in a place and we strike. I need to get to that giant crystal. I have a feeling on what James told you. I am going to try every spell in my arsenal to save our friends and I understand what James meant. Ready Heroes?" said Bob. "Lets do this Bob." said Stella. "Hell yeah. We got this in the bag." said Python. "For our fallen allies who were killed by this kingdom." said Grim. "Lets go." said Johnny.

Back at the castle's dungeon. Kurt and Ana were changed up to strange rocks draining their magic from them. The two then saw a short man stand there. He had sliver hair and brown eyes with a crazy look to him. He looked to be a hundred years old. "What are we doing in this thing? And who are you?" said Kurt. He was shocked by the man who said,"You will not talk or you will be shocked. My name is Felix. I am Lord Devin's chief of staff.".

"So why are we hooked up to these machines? And where did you take our friends?" said Ana. "You are friends with the Chreax? I guess humans from Meca are idiots. The Chreax are our supposed God and goddess. I don't believe that in the slightest just like my king and Bob. I hate the Chreax. You are hooked up to these machines due to the fact that the both of you are Slayers. Let's me give you a round of applause." said Felix.

He start clapping as Kurt said,"Thus guy is so weird.". Ana nod as the two were shocked. "I may be old but I can still hear. I wish you luck unlike your friend with the pink hair." said Felix. "What are you doing to big sister Sakura?" said Ana. "We are executing her. She is a member of the Heroes guild. They are a threat to Devin and I will show them not to mess with the royal kingdom. Have fun being living batteries." said Felix. He walked off as the two were screaming.

Scampers was looking at Z and Spike who were ignoring him. Scampers was forced to wear clothing which was black and light blue. "Did you guys know about the trap?! Why?!" yelled Scampers. The three were being taken to the Ziroton which is their homeland. "I am sorry that I couldn't tell you. It was my queen orders to protect the safety of our kingdom. I had fun in Heroes. Kurt is my best friend but my queen and my princess come first." said Spike.

"Don't talk to him. He had no clue about being a Chreax in the first place. We had one goal in mind and we did it. You are a disgrace to our race." said Z. "You are a real bitch Z. We all took you in with open arms after your guild turned out to be an illusion. You wanted to meet Johnny. Was that an lie?" said Scampers. Z slapped him and Spike saved him. They were on a Muzon given to them by Prion Allison. "You shut the hell up!" yelled Z. The three were silent after that. 

Prion Allison was looking at the giant crystal with Luther and Prion Stella. The three were called in by their king for a meeting."Look at it. I can't believe the size of it." said Luther. "Yeah. It is totally awesome or it sweet? I can't decide you guys!" said a boy. Prion Stella saw a boy standing there. He had short purple hair with white stripes. This is the captain of third division Randy which means that he is pretty strong despite his looks. "I see that everyone is here." said Felix.

The short man stood there and Prion Stella said,"So why does the king need you short round?". "He is the king's chief of staff. He is on the same level as us." said Prion Bob. He stood there and Prion Allison said,"We capture the two visitors from that other universe Bob.". "Good job. I suspect that the princess brought them here." said Prion Bob. "They fell for it hook line and sinker. They looked like Kurt and an older Ana from Heroes." said Luther. The group saw Sue.

Sue is the messenger of the king and she is really fast. No boosting item. She had short black hair with gray eyes. "The king can see you now. Captain Sandra, Dave, and Dawn are in there waiting for you all. I would join you but the King sent me on a special mission." said Sue. She ran off and Randy said,"She is so awesome at running.". "Yeah." said Luther. "Get inside. Ladies, you two don't mind saving me a seat right? I have to talk to Felix alone." said Prion Bob.

The four went inside as Felix said,"We have the bait. Do you think the other you will show up? I know that we sensed 7 magic presences here in Prion. Do you think we can defeat them?". The old man was slapped to the ground as Prion Bob said,"Are you doubt me? I am a fucking god while you are an annoying old bastard. You are lucky that the King likes you or I would have blown your brains out.". The old man went inside as Prion Bob followed them.

Prion Bob sat in between Prion Allison and Prion Stella. He saw a man and a woman sitting there with a Phoenix and Dragon hybrid. She looked to be about twenty but she was actually 7. She is actually the other captain of the first division alongside Prion Bob and her name is Dawn. The man is Dave who is one of the co captain of the fifth division alongside the person next to him Sandra. Dave had military like brown hair and blue eyes while Sandra had long purple hair and brown eyes.

The 9 saw Devin and they rose out of their chairs. "You may sit." said Devin. The ten sat there as Sandra said,"So what are we doing with the giant crystal?". "Harness it for magic energy. You are so stupid Sandra." said Prion Allison. "She is correct Sandra. You should know the totally sweet plan by now. We are going to have some much awesome magic for days." said Randy. "I think she knows that. So your highness, what are we really doing here?" said Dave.

"Robert's report show that two wizards came from the same world as the crystal which will Prion for an year. They also came here with the princess, knight, and a normal Chreax." said Devin. "Where are those three?!" said Dawn. "Chill out feathers. Bob here sent there to Ziroton on a spare Muzon." said Prion Stella. "You are draining them of their magic power as we speak?" said Devin. "Yeah. We also have that girl ready for execution your highness." said Felix. 

"That is good news. Allison, you will handle the execution while Sandra, Randy, and Luther keep an eye on the castle. I suspect something bad is going to happen soon." said Devin. The four were gone as Prion Stella grabbed Prion Bob. "Dave and Dawn. Head to the skies near Ziroton." said Davin. "Yes sir." said Dave. "Have fun Dawny." said Prion Bob. He walked off as Dawn looked at Prion Bob with eyes of anger.

She didn't trust him due to him being a major dick to pretty much anyone who isn't a female or the King. She was gone as Devin said,"Stella. Do you mind getting some drinks?". "It would be my honor your highness." said Prion Stella. She was gone as the three talked. Little did any of them know that Dawn placed a device there. She heard that their real plans are and she was going to stop them.

Scampers was looking at the other Chreax. They were pretty much chibi animals of all of the animal kingdom and they were admiring the princess and Spike who was a knight. "This sucks." thought Scampers. He was sure that everyone here has no knowledge beside for the fact that Slayers are evil and humans are ugly. He then saw a castle and Spike said,"Scampers. You are going to knighted. Isn't that cool?". "Normally yes but at the cost at my friends. Hell no." said Scampers.

The design of the castle was very normal beside for the floating Chreax as their God. Scampers saw a Chreax shaking his fist with a Chreax version of Adonis which shocked him. The Chreax Adonis is a skunk while the other one was a panther. "Welcome back Princess Zoe and Knight Spike. Who is this commoner Spike? Did he sneak into the castle and why does he smell weird? I believe us Chreax are numbers one " said the skunk.

Scampers notice the skunk sniffing him and the panther said,"Don't worry young one. It is Donald's way of saying hello. My name is Brian and I am Minister of State. I am very high up in the kingdom of the Chreax.". Donald stopped sniffing Scampers and he said,"You smell human. Are you working with them?". "Not at all. My buddy Scampers here has close to one and the smell got on him. Right your highness?" said Spike. "Yes. He is a friend." said Z.

Donald says,"Since that mess is cleared up. I am the captain of the Royal guards and the ladies love me.". "Yeah right. They can't stand the sight of you Donald." whispered Brian. Scampers laughed at the joke as Z said,"Where is my mother?". "She is in the throne room like always." said Donald. "We were supposed to bring you there." said Brian. "Then let's go." said Spike. Scampers followed them and he was lost and confused more than ever.

The queen stood there and she was a prettier and older version of Z. "You have return my daughter and you also brought back the fallen knight. We thought you died there Spike. You also brought to me a friend of yours." said the queen. "Scampers. Meet Queen Debra aka Z's mom. This is Scampers your highness. He helped a lot by bring two Slayers to the humans." said Spike. "Hello Scampers and I thank you. You helped us a lot." said Debra.

Scampers said,"Sup. So what was our job again?". "You mean the mission right?" said Z. "Yeah Z ." said Scampers. "I guess you must be one of the hundred Chreax eggs that we sent to Meca seven years ago. Quite a day that was. We used the stupid humans Drain to send the eggs, Spike, and our fair princess to Meca." said Donald. "Why?" said Scampers. "Yeah. You never told me why I had to leave the kingdom your highness." said Spike. " I thought Z would have told you." said Brian.

Z was silent as Debra said,"You two were sent there along with my daughter and the eggs to befriend any Slayer you come in contact with and then you bring them here to Prion. They die and Prion gains magic. It works for the both of us.". "I was sent to Meca to kill Kurt, Ana, Python, X, Johnny, and Bob." said Scampers. He shivered at that thought as Spike said,"I can't believe it. Why didn't you tell me?!".

"We thought you would be like Dawn. She tried to save the life of one and look where she turned up." said Donald. Scampers grabbed the sword from Donald's scabbard and Z said,"What are you doing?! Are you thinking of siding with the humans?". "Humans? I was raised by one! He is my best friend!" yelled Scampers. The five Chreax were quiet as Spike said,"Scampers. What are you trying to prove?". He was the youngest in the room plus he lost his memory.

"I don't care about the mission to kill Slayers and my best friend Bob is a Slayer. He and his Guild are my family. I know that you guys don't know what it is like to know my kind. I was known always the flying cat. I would never kill my family! I will defeat every single one of you." said Scampers. "He is right." said Spike. He stood next to the cat and he said,"I want to save Kurt and Ana. Those two made me feeling something that these heartless bastards had nothing. Friendship.".

Donald said,"Fine! You two traitors can burn just like Dawn!". He ran off like a coward as Spike said,"Z. You should come with us.". "Yeah. You are nothing a princess of our kind but a member of the strongest guild in Meca! Heroes!" said Scampers. Debra said,"You should go with them Z. I know that look in your eye. You have some people who like you.". "Thanks mom." said Z. The three ran off and Z show them a way out of the castle.

Brian walked toward the queen and he said,"So that must be Mark's kid. He was pretty pissed about us sending his only child to Meca. Why didn't you tell the others the truth about why we sent them to Meca in the first place?". "I have a feeling that one of the humans are listing to us. He is a more threat that the king. Go find the prince." said Debra. "Question. Where can I found this Prince? I know that he went missing a few years back." said Brian.

Debra said,"His name is James. He went to stop his father by going to Meca. I know that Scampers and my daughter will save the day.". "Yes Madam!" said Brian. He ran off toward the window and he flew off. "I hope you three find your wings by opening your hearts. This will give your magic back to you. I know that you three plus the humans from Meca can do this and you need to save us from being destroyed by the humans especially you Bob." said Debra.

Z was running with the two. "So how do we get down?" said Scampers. "Hey Scampers. I am sorry for slapping you back on the Muzon. I am just happy that you and Spike are my friends. I never had true friends like you before." said Z. "It is fine. We still love you." said Spike. "Yep. Johnny will be happy to see you again. So where are we going?" said Scampers. "We are going to the home of one of the legendary knights of Chreax Mark." said Z. "Cool!" said Spike.

The three were on a farm as Scampers said,"A knight lives here?". "Hey you kids! Get off my lawn!" yelled a man. The two then saw a cat/dog standing there. His fur was sliver and he looked strong and angry at the same time. "Your highness? I guess you three escaped from the kingdom and their ugly captain. The name is Mark." said Mark. He noticed Scampers and he said,"It can't be.". He hugged the cat as Z said,"Meet your father Scampers.". "Huh?!" said Spike and Scampers.

The three were inside of Mark's home. Scampers was shocked to see his mom who had his black fur and smile. "You are alive? I thought Mark was talking crazy. My name is Anne and I am your mom Scampers. Do you remember me?" said Anne. "I am sorry mom. I don't remember anything about the past." said Scampers. "At least you are alive. I am happy to see you." said Anne. She hugged him as Spike said,"You are just getting all of the love. So where is Mark?".

Z saw him standing there with a chest. "Is that?" said Z. "Correct your highness. I was planning to give this to my son when he is old enough to fight but from the stories that you told me. He is already a proud warrior." said Mark. Scampers opened the chest and he saw a golden sword, helmet, boots, armor, and shield. "This is the armor of the legendary knight who saved Prion from the Muzon many years ago. I was given this armor by my father. It is tradition." said Mark.

Scampers put it on and Anne said,"Isn't he so handsome Z?". "Yeah. He is but he is a little young for me. I hope you two live happy together. We have to go." said Z. "She is right Scampers. I hope to see you again Mark. I hope we can train together soon." said Spike. "I would like that. To fly, open up your hearts and free yourself from doubts." said Mark. The three left the house as the two walked after them.

The three jumped of the floating rocks and their wings appeared. Scampers's wings were now golden and he said,"Oh yeah. I am feeling my magic rushing back into me. Wait here for one second.". He flew back to his parents as Spike said,"I guess this day had something good come out of it.". "Indeed. I owe you something but wait till after that." said Z. "Dam it." said Spike. She kissed him as Z said,"I owe you my love.". "Take your time Scampers!" yelled Spike.

Scampers smiled as he saw his parents. "It is looks perfect on you. I will miss you Scampers. A lot in fact. You will go back to Meca after this." said Anne. She was crying her eyes out as Mark said while crying,"What are you still doing here little guy? I thought you were going back to Prion". Scampers hugged them as he said,"I may not remember but I love you guys. You have to meet Bob and Ana. Those two humans are awesome.". He flew back as the parents were happy to see their kid grow into a mature young man.

Next time,
Battles in the Kingdom!

Events/Battles:
Bob and Stella are saved by Grim, Python, and Johnny.
How Grim, Python, and Johnny arrive to Prion and they meet Python (Prion) and Johnny (Prion).
Kurt and Ana being tortured by Felix and Sakura being sent off to die.
The Chreax return home to Ziroton.
The Captains of the Royal Army Meeting and their plan to gain more magic.
Scampers stand up for his friends in front of the Queen and her army.
Debra tells Brian to find their Prince aka James ( Prion).
Z, Scampers, and Spike meet Scampers's parents.
New Characters:
Unknown.
James (Prion).
Python (Prion).
Johnny (Prion).
Chreax.
Queen Debra. Z's Mom. She is treated like a goddess.
Anne. Scampers's Mom.
Mark. Scampers's Dad.
Donald. Adonis Prion Counterpart. Captain of the Royal Army.
Brian. Minster of State and the cat with the waving hand or fist shaking.
Sandra. Co Captain of Fifth Division. Cannon. She can also ride a Muzon. She is a fan of Dawn because she is a fire bird.
Dave. Co Captain of Fifth Division. Staff. He loves Sandra and he will do anything to help Dawn because Sandra likes her.
Randy. Captain of Third Division. Command. He loves the words Amazing, Awesome, and Sweet. He is in love with amusement parks. 
Sue. Messenger. Enchanted Speed. She is in like a loyal puppy but she wants friends. Her being in the Royal Army doesn't allow friends. She can also ride a Muzon.
Felix. Chief of Staff. Magic Vials. Very Loyal to the King but he has a dark side and very brave.
Dawn. Co Captain of First Division and Chreax. Sword. She is a very mature Chreax despite being 7 years old. She join the Army to protect the prince and her kind. She isn't a fan of Bob (Prion),

No comments:

Post a Comment