Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Power Guild Episode 62 Strohx Island part 5 Your Demonic Past.


A/N:We are here folks. Bob is learning about him being a demon and his sister being the strongest Dark Wizard in history.  So is Arthur and Audrey demons as well? We will have to wait and see for that answer in this one. This one is a huge backstory but Like with Zeref, is she truly evil? I mean Zeref is bad due to him making demons to kill him and his strongest is Natsu. I like that Zeref had something to do with the plot to bring back Natsu. Let's begin.

Bob was sitting with Grim. The two were assigned to keep an eye out for the pairs who passed the first round. "Bob, Allison destroy Sakura. I feel like it is somewhat related to you." said Grim. "I told her not to worry. I love Allison with all my heart and I would never break her heart." said Bob. "Very romantic of you. So why have you been wearing the cloak?" said Grim. "Oh no reason at all." said Bob. Grim took off the cloak and he was shocked.

Bob's body looked like a demon/dragon hybrid. He had black scales and two giant wings. His claws looked very deadly and he was like something made by Blake, a very dangerous dark wizard. "What the hell happened to you man? You were fine a couple of days ago." said Grim. "I don't know. It first start with my right arm and it spread quick like wildfire fast. You, Allison, Stella, Ax, Scampers, and Althea know this. I haven't told anyone else about this." said Bob.

"Why doesn't Ana know about this and how does she not know?" said Grim. "She has been training for the last week to became an S Class wizard like her big brother. I am going to fly around. I hope to find a cure for it somewhere. You keep an eye out for the others." said Bob. He flew off as Grim thought,"I wonder why this is happened to him in the first place. I don't think this happened to any other Bob in the multiverse.".

Back at base camp, the S Class wizards excluding Darin, Grim, and Bob were with the wizards who failed Round 1 excluding Viola and Leonard who went on a date. Cyrus was strumming his guitar as he said,"This sucks. I was so hoping to becoming an S Class.". He was with Alan and Virgil. "Yeah. I wonder if your loss had something to do with Bob." said Alan. "You hit it. Sakura has a crush on Bob and she can't tell that he loves Allison who is really strong." said Cyrus.

Virgil said,"Don't worry. I am pretty sure that we will be able to leave soon.". "Huh?" said the two. "I have a strange feeling in my gut that we will be leaving this boring as hell place." said Virgil. Spike stood there and he said,"Hey guys. We have to go soon.". "Why?" said Alan. "A demon from Blake's book was seen flying around and also Allison is worried about Ana and her group." said Spike. "Told you." said Virgil. "Whatever." said Cyrus.

Allison stood with Myra, Krystal, Jo, and Scampers who was back in his cute form. Sakura said,"So are you sure about this demon? I mean how did it get in?". "I have no idea but I saw it." said Jo. "Jo was "killed" by one dad." said Scampers. "I see. So we should go in teams right?" said Mark. "Except for me. I will stay here at base camp." said Myra. "I will stay here with you sis." said Sakura. "Me too!" said Cyrus. "Lets go then." said Krystal. Most of them were gone.

Ben was with Alex, Ana, and Dawn. The three were looking for Master Marie's grave as Ben looked at the trees. "Are you alright Mr. Ben?" said Ana. She stood there and he said,"I am fine Ana. I am keeping an eye for Kurt. He seemed determined to beat us.". "The boy from what I have seen can be an idiot but he can be a real genius when it comes to fighting. He also never gives up even though the odds are against him." said Dawn. "Yeah." said Alex.

Ben and Ana were talking about stuff as Alex whispered to Dawn,"Dawn. I have no idea on how this Ben guy is. I have been in the guild since I was 6. I have no idea how he is.". "I thought I was the only one. I thought it was kinda weird on how he asked to join our group." said Dawn. "Yeah. I mean he want to be in the cold water." said Alex. "We should keep an close eye on him while we find Master Marie's grave." said Dawn. "Aye." said Alex.

Meanwhile on a different part of the island, Norman and Eve were looking for the grave. "So what makes you sure that it is here?" said Norman. "Never doubt a woman's tradition." said Eve. "I know that Eve. I have two sisters." said Norman. "I know that you big lug." said Eve. She punched him as he said,"That was so not manly.". "Suck it up." said Eve. She grabbed onto to his arm and he blushed. He thought the girl was pretty and this would get the guys back home wild.

The two saw Blake/Rose standing there with the earth dying around her. "Who is that Eve? Is she a member of the Guild?" said Norman. "She must be but I have never seen her before in my life. This may be weird to hear me say but she looks like a younger female Bob to me." said Eve. "I kinda see it except without the red eyes." said Norman. The two walked closer to her and Rose said,"Get away from me.".

She said,"Darkness Predation!". The area around her dying as Norman protected Eve. "Stay behind me!" said Norman. The two closed their eyes as they saw Bob standing there. His scarf was now pure darkness and he was wearing his cloak which hid his demon/dragon body well. "Bob?! What are you doing here?" said Eve. "Go." said Bob. "We aren't leaving you alone with her." said Norman. He was dragged off by Eve as Rose said,"Big Brother!".

She tackled him and she said,"You are alive and well. I missed you so dam much.". "Who are you? I only have one sister and you aren't her. Now get off me now. You tried to kill my friends and I will never forgive you for that." said Bob. She took off his cloak and she said,"Oh no. I need to heal you from your curse.". Bob pushed her back as he held his necklace. He held his Storm Breaker in his claws and he said,"Stay back!".

"I will have to convince you that I am not here to hurt you big brother. Death Blast!" said Rose. Bob hit the attack back but she dodged it. It destroy the forest and some of the wild life. "I am the legendary dark Wizard and you are my demonic older brother. I use the strongest Dark Magic on the planet and you will feel it. Darkness Rain!" said Rose. Rain that killed the ground around Bob appeared and his weapon was protecting him.

"I will defeat you! Thunder Smash!" yelled Bob. The hammer hit her back a couple of feet. "I am strong because you taught me everything that I know about fighting. Thunder Grand Impact!" said Rose. Bob dodge the attack and he was able to negated the damage thanks to Storm Breaker. "You know one of my strongest spells? Who are you?" said Bob. "I am your little sister Rose Blake Yagami. Lets stop the pointless fighting big brother." said Rose.

Bob sat there as Rose was healing him. "So why am I like this Blake?" said Bob. "You can call me Rose. You always called me that. Father gave me that dreadful middle name. I made you because of your magical power." said Rose. Bob looked at her and she said,"You weren't always the wizard bad ass. You were just a simple student at the Eastwood Academy. I will show you.". She glowed as Bob covered his eyes/

Bob saw that he was back in time by 400 years. "Where are we Rose?" said Bob. He saw that he was back to normal and Rose was hugging him. "Listen. You may have me confused with someone else. I have no idea about who you are." said Bob. He then saw past him at 18 years old. He had the looks but his white was a pure white color. "What the?" said Bob. "That is the past you but you went by the name Chaos for some reason. You never told me why though." said Rose.

Bob saw Chaos talking to a younger Rose who looked to be 13. "Hey Rose. How old are you?" said Bob. "413 years old and you are 418 years old. We are both students of Eastwood Academy. It was one of the first school on the planet to teach the lucky few how to use magic and we were the lucky ones. Our real parents died." said Rose. "Why don't I remember anything?" said Bob. Rose shrugged her shoulders as she said,"I don't know big bro. Lets see you in action.".

The two were in the arena as Chaos was getting his but kicked by a taller boy. "You were never the strongest kid in the school. You always used spells to boosts pretty much everything but your heart and brains were the strongest." said Rose. Bob saw a girl helping the past him up. She looked like Stella and Rose said,"That is your friend's Stella's ancestor. She is very pretty no? I bet you had a crush on her.".

"I thought you would be like my current sister Ana. She hates me being around other girls beside her, Allison, Stella, and the females of Heroes." said Bob. "Not all little sisters are like that Bob. We just care a lot for our big brothers." said Rose. "I see. So how did I become a real old demon? And why do I have no memory of you or that?" said Bob. "You tried to bring back our parents with the Tower of Revival and something else. I forgot what." said Robin.

The two were walking around the campus as Bob said,"So I wasn't liked here?". "You tried to bring back someone from the dead big bro. That has been hated for centuries. Stella's ancestor Suzy was on your side along with me, We were your only friends but one day, you will killed by your most hated person. I swore revenge and I killed everyone include Suzy." said Rose. "I understand why but at least she alive now." said Bob.

The two were in the lab and Bob saw Chaos in the tub with a dragon claw. "You also had dragon blood in you which explains while your claws were demonic and dragon like." said Rose. "Okay. So you turn me into a demon to keep me alive?" said Bob. "Yes. I love you but not in the way that you love Allison. Now lets give you back your memory Bob." said Rose. She hugged him as Bob gained memories of him as Chaos and his relationship to a dragon named Sivarth and demon named Satan.

Bob woke up and he saw Rose resting on his lap. She was smiling as Bob pat her head with his right hand which was back to normal. "Rose. I promise to keep you safe just like I do with Ana. Allison, and my Guild. You are a close person to me and I won't let anyone hurt you." said Bob. "Thank you big brother." said Rose. She got up and she said,"We have a problem.". "What is it?" said Bob. "The Dark Guild Wicked Genocide is coming to Strohx island to get me." said Rose.

Bob stood up and he cracked his knuckles. "I won't let anyone hurt you. Here." said Bob. He gave her his cloak. His scarf went around his arm which was still black like his hair. His lighting bolt scar was there as Rose said,"Are you sure Bob? That scarf helps you against Dark Magic.". "My little sister is the queen of Dark Magic. I can handle it. Be safe and if someone attacks you, defend yourself." said Bob. He ran off as Rose said,"Go get them Big Bro. I know you can do it.".

Next time,
Wicked Genocide vs Heroes begin with the battle between the Metal Slayer and his partner against a goat and chicken.

Events/Battles:
The losers go to their base camp.
The others go look for Team 4 excluding Myra, Sakura, and Cyrus.
Ben, Ana, Alex, and Dawn go explore the island.
Norman and Eve meets up with Blake.
Bob meets up with Blake who knows him and Bob makes the two run off.
Bob vs Blake.
Bob learns of his origin and who Blake is to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment