Friday, May 8, 2015

Power Episode 1 My Life just got a whole lot stranger


A/N:Welcome to the love child between where Bob was a Devil in one and where Bob was only mention in maybe one/two parts. I am not sure on the exact number but I know for a fact that Bob wasn't in it. Jacob won't be the main star but he will be appearing as the young version and maybe the older version from Power. I am not sure yet but he might. No promises.  No monsters either. Some cray stuff has happened and our hero reacts to this.

I am not sure which story is the mother and which is the father. I hope not to know but it would be interesting to find out. I am 100% honest about that. Lets begin at Eastwood Academy and you know who the main hero is. It is always Bob. I know that he will always be the star of all my stories because he is me and I want to do some crazy stuff. This Bob has red eyes and no scars (from a battle wound). That is good because he isn't in a gang or is he? No he isn't.

At Eastwood Academy, Bob was in the teacher lounge on the second floor of the building. He is a first year student and he was getting yelled at by his vice principal Mr. Albert Hubbard. He had gray hair and black eyes meaning his iris was a plain color and not like midnight. Some people think that but it isn't that whatsoever. Bob said,"So why am I here tubby?". He was a little large and Bob pointed this out to him despite the man's rank at the school.

"Bob. Why didn't you attend the mandated Student assembly." said Albert. "So? My teacher said I didn't have to and why should I listen to you talk about the best and the brightest of our school? It makes feel really sad teach." said Bob. "Mr. Yagami. I know that you give no shits about this school and its events. I know that you are planning something. It will most likely be a prank knowing you." said Albert. Bob held his hands and he said,"I feel insulted tubby.".

A teacher ran in and she said,"Albert. Something is going on at the Gym. You need to head down there to calm down the students. They are acting nuts.", Albert looked at Bob who was whistling and he said,"You stay here. I know you had something to do with this.". He was gone and Bob looked to see that he was gone. Bob walked out of the teachers lounge as he thought,"It is a good thing that I am so smart man.".

Eastwood Academy is known for their smart students and their impressive building and Bob was no exception to that thought. He had a high I.Q for some one his age. His parents are both incredible smart, beautiful for his mother, and handsome for the dad. He got their genes and he was considered to be the perfect specimen. He was given the power to access his mind to the fullest meaning he can do pretty much anything in his power.

This would be good beside for the fact that Bob doesn't give a crap. He is a lazy boy and he has been compared to a Sloth on occasion. The people who say that usually lose their teeth or something along those lines. Bob had a bad temper when he was younger but it has calm down over the years. He also loves a good joke mainly on other normal people. He was known as a punk to the entire school due to him scaring anyone who tries to talk to him.

Bob was on the roof and he pulled out a beer from his pocket dimension which he made when he was four years old. No matter how much drug he does, he will be perfectly fine due to his body being well invincible. He start to drink it when he saw a meteor. "What the hell?" said Bob. The meteor crashed by the school and Bob said,"I know that they won't let out the masses because of Fatty. Lets go have some fun.".

Bob jumped off the roof which would break a normal human's leg but he is pretty much a zombie and a superhero in one body. He was pretty much invincible. He headed toward the meteor crash site. He found the meteor and from what he seen of these floating rocks, it looked different. It looked like it was fused with some sort of technology. Bob went toward it and he thought,"Man. This is something from the future. It is good thing I am smarter than a rock.".

He pulled out his phone and he hacked into the flying rock. When he got his phone, he made it able to hack into anything that is powered by electric or gas. He could sneak into banks and steal cars if he wanted to. He open the rock to make an explosion appeared and go off. Bob crashed into a couple of trees and he was fine. "Man. I really need to be more focused sometimes." said Bob. He then saw something weird before he was out cold.

He woke up back in the nurse office with something that his father calls an hangover. He remember what happened and he grabbed his arm. "Man. What happened out there?" said Bob. He got out of the bed and he saw the nurse Ms. Violet sitting there reading a magazine while drinking on school grounds like normal. She was very developed and the guys who didn't have a girlfriend come to see her. She and Bob drank together and she was the only person who liked Bob at this school.

She looked at Bob and she said,"Oh. You are awake kid.". She hid her drink as Bob said,"It is fine. I mean you are a drinker right?". Violet looked at him with her green eyes and she said,"You kinda look like my drinking buddy Bob. We are good friends right sweetheart? You must make the boys go wild.". "Violet is so drunk right now. I mean when she is drunk, she can tell me apart from the others. Something is definitely up here. " thought Bob.

 "So who did I get in here? I mean most people hate my guts here. You do one thing and then they hate your guts." said Bob. "I did sexy." said a boy. Bob turned around and he saw a familiar face. It was the school playboy Harrison Smith. He was a second year and he has trying to form a Harem out of the most beautiful girls in the schools. He had brown hair and green eyes. Bob said,'What did you just call me?". Harrison said,"You are beautiful my dear. Look at yourself in the mirror.".

Bob looked at the mirror. He was now a she. Her black hair was up to her shoulder, her red eyes were still there, and she was wearing the school uniform which was pretty much an average school uniform with the colors white, red, and black. There was a white and pink variation but Bob hate it. He knew that both male and female variation of him hate it. "Huh?! What the hell did that rock do to me? I am not a girl!?" yelled Bob in her head.

"I think she has some short term memory loss miss. I found in the woods with her uniform torn so I guess that gas explosion knocked out some of her memory Ms. Violet." said Harrison. "What are you talking about? Gas explosion?" said Bob. "Yeah. For some reason, there was a gas explosion nearby the school. Everyone was in the gym beside Bobby." said Violet. "I see." said Bob. She felt her hand being grabbed by Harrison as she was dragged off.

Bob felt uncomfortable by the guy. "So Harrison is it? Was there anything with me?" said Bob. "Yep. It was your bag." said Harrison. Bob grabbed it and she sighed a breath of relief. "Thank the gods for this. My phone is still here with all of this girly stuff. How much stuff do I need? I can go back to the normal me but time to knock out Harrison. I don't think I have my super human strength but lets try." thought Bob.

She then threw him against the wall knocking him out. "I guess I still have it. Time to get the old me back." said Bob. She ran to the empty classroom which had been empty for 10 years. Bob found his old body in her phone and she pressed the button. Bob glowed as she was an he again. Bob smiled as he said,"Thank you. I am so happy.". He then saw that his female form was in there and he said,"I might use that later. Now time to check on that "gas explosion".".

Bob ducked in the bushes as he saw that the area was blocked off because of pink gas. He sneaked in like a solider under barbed wire would and he stood in the gas with a gas mask on him. He wasn't in the mood to be hit by Harrison any more. He pulled out his phone and it scanned it. "So this stuff isn't from Earth now but thirty years into the future. What is going on?" said Bob. He then saw someone standing there. "A lot more than you think Bob." said a voice.

He had salmon colored, which isn't pink by the way, hair and blue eyes. He was wearing the school uniform which was a gray blazer with a black shirt with a lighting bolt on it and black slacks. He looked to be about 15 years old. He had an earring on his left ear. "Who are you?" said Bob. "Chill out man. The name is Volt. You discover a nasty little thing from the future here." said Volt. He touched the rock and he said,"You opened it didn't you Bob?".

Bob said,"I was curious man but can you blame a guy for that? You better tell me who you are now Volt or I will make you.". Bob cracked his knuckles as Volt said, "I see. You are just like what you said you would be.". "You know me in the future?" said Bob. "Yeah. I came here to protect you from something very strange." said Volt. "Like what Volt?" said Bob. "I think our good buddy Volt here is talking about me Rose Chan." said a voice.

Bob saw Harrison standing there with a smirk and Volt said,"You know him? He is known as the Charmer.". Harrison flicked his hair and he said,"Yep. I am the Charmer. I come for the future just like Vanessa did.".  Bob snickered as he said,"Your real name is Vanessa man? Your old man must have hated you or something.". "No! It is Volt! This bastard has the power to charm anyone by just touching them. Why is a Gender Bomb here Charmer?" said Volt.

"I asked the boss to bring one here from the future. I am sick of the guys in our school Rose. They are savages." said Harrison. Bob said,"Yeah but they will be the guys in the mind.". "Yes. You prove that fact to me very well. You would have been so devoted to me Rose but you decide to fuck up my face. I will make you my most devoted bitch and you will do whatever I say." said Harrison. "You need to get behind me. I got this." said Volt.

 He pulled out a gun and Bob said,"That is a pocket dimension Volt.". "Yeah. You taught me to make one." said Volt. Volt fire the gun at Harrison who fell to the ground. Bob walked over to him and he grabbed Bob's leg. "Bob! Let him go now or I will shoot your face off!" yelled Volt. "You came here to protect daddy didn't you Volt? I don't get why you would want to protect him kid. I mean he is just a punk." said Harrison.

Bob kicked him into the woods nearby and he said,"I may have no clue on what the hell is going on here but no one fucks with my son!". Harrison got up bleeding and he said,"Fine! You two Yagami will die together! This spot is perfect because you found your true love here and you will die before you know her!". He glowed as Volt said,"You should really stand back dad. The future's way of fighting is way different from your time.".

"Son. I know for a fact that future me taught you this meaning of life along with my tech smarts when you were little. A brawl is a brawl. I could be in the past and a fight is the same then as it is now. I am helping you son no matter what.." said Bob. Volt said,"Okay Dad. Be careful.". After that, Bob went toward Harrison who was now a giant monster similar to a Behemoth. "Wow. I was so sure that he was a Cerberus or something like that." said Volt.

"Why?!" said Bob who was dodging his attacks with a minute to spare. "He is a hound dog dad." said Volt. Bob looked at his son and Volt said,"It is a future thing dad. I don't think you would ever get it. Step back. Let me show you the power of Nano Machines!". Bob stepped back from the monster as Volt's hands glowed white. "Time for an Shocking Evolution Harrison!" said Volt. Bob saw Harrison get shocked as Bob said,"I see it. I am a genius. Volt! Let's attack the head at the same time!".

"Okay" said Volt. The two rushed the beast arms and he said,"Just like the Hydra, you will never be able to stop us!". "We will defeat them  Charmer! Voltage Blaze!" said Volt. "Dragon Punch!" said Bob. The two attacks knocked out Harrison and he turned back to normal. Bob hid him in the gas and he said,"That takes care of one problem of mine. Now for problem two.". Volt whistled as he said,"It was nice seeing you but I better return to the future.". 

Bob grabbed him and he said,"You should tell me why you are here in the past right now Volt. You have my Nano Machines and my pocket dimension technology. The Nano Machines are still in their prototype stage and I made them to be use only by the people who are my family. You may be smart to use pocket dimension. Tell me how you got those machines and everything else you know or I will make you tell me.".

Volt was watching his dad drinking and he said,"So do you get everything about why I am here in the past Bob and how are you not drunk yet?! You have drink more bottles than I can count up to and I can count pretty high.". "Yep. I have immunity to everything. The basic fact is that you came back to the past to protect me from people like Harrison? Kid. Guys like Harrison are really much pushovers. They got nothing on me and if they do, they got punched." said Bob. 

Volt said,"You found the group Heroes which in the future saves lives and help the injured with your Nano Machines which you finished making around the first year of college. However, there are evil groups who made their own Nano Machines since you made yourself can't be hacked into unless you wanted to.". "Are they good as mine Volt?" said Bob. "They are not even on the same level dad. They only allow the person to use a single power of their choosing." said Volt.

"So Harrison had my enemy's Nano Machines inside of him?" said Bob. "The Charmer or Harrison Smith's Nano Machines are to make anyone male or female serve under him with a single touch from him. They have no control over what they say or do." said Volt. "I guess that may explain why didn't Violet recognize me. She can tell me apart even if I was a girl. Drinking buddies know each other a lot." said Bob. "Correct. You in the future sent me back here to keep you alive." said Volt.

"That is a smart move on future me Volt. Since I made something that changed the world, the enemy would sent someone to kill me. So why don't they kill me in the future? Why in this time period huh? I really want an answer" said Bob. "Dad. You in the future is pretty much like a god. I mean you can and did defeat with a pro wrestler with only your thoughts. You can't do that yet. They know that and they came back here to kill you in cold blood." said Volt.

Bob said,"That can't be the only reason. I mean I get why you are here Volt but they must be a second reason why. You must have one Volt. I know it.". "You are my dad. I mean you are way smarter than Tubby gave you credit for." said Volt. "He is still alive in the future?" said Bob. "Yeah. Your most current Nano Machines that you made can extend lives by 100 years." said Volt. "I would never help that man now but I guess I help him in the future. So what is your second job?" said Bob.

Volt then pulled his phone which looked very basic to Bob since his phone can do some much with a couple of taps. "So. to protect you and the future where everything is awesome, you will need to meet your wife. She and you go together like peanut butter and jelly or fire and ice." said Volt. "So who is she Volt? I would like to know this because I don't want to date some regular girl. I got standards too Volt. They are low my boy but they are standards none the less." said Bob.

The boy from the future pulled a picture of a girl on his phone. She had sliver hair and blue eyes. Her name is Stella Inferno. She is in the same class as Bob. "Are you serious?! Her and me get married in the future?!" yelled Bob. "Is she bad by your standards dad?" said Volt. "Nope. She is perfect. Me and Stella Inferno. This will be fun." said Bob. "You do have a good shot with her. You two have been in the same class since forever. We got this." said Volt.

Meanwhile in a building nearby, Harrison walked into a room where a boy was sitting there. His body was still hurting because of the Yagami attack on him. He was really pissed off. The boy had on a dark green hoodie and blue jeans and he was reading a book with pictures . You couldn't see his face or hair at all thanks to the hoodie. He is so mysterious due to him being well hidden and also you will learn more soon.

"You are back so soon Charmer. Did you kill Bob or did you make him into a girl? I really don't care which option you did. This book is so interesting. I mean it is filled with action and romance with a little of slice of comedy mixed in." said the boy.  "I fucked up real bad. His son from the future Volt aka the Electric Champion came back to protect his old man. I really didn't see this coming at all. I swear boss. I thought this was going to be easy." said Harrison.

The boy put down his book and he said,"I see.". He then held Harrison up to the roof and he said,"Do you know why we are back into time Charmer?". "We are here to stop Bob from creating his world changing Nano Machines." said Harrison. "Let him down Psychic. We need him alive for once. I may hate his pervert guts." said a woman voice. Psychic dropped him down as a woman stood there with a frown on her.

She had long dark blue hair and green eyes. She was wearing a purple pantsuit and she looked really tired from a hard day at work  "You are back. How is the plan going Liquid?" said Psychic. "I am the newest teacher at Eastwood Academy, one of the best schools in the world. I am so dam tired every day and I can't kill our target because of that reason alone." said Liquid. "Your plan is pretty slow Liquid. I mean I could have killed him by now." said Harrison. 

"You are right Charmer." said Liquid. "He is?" said Psychic. "Yes and I made sure that I make Bob a public face. I caused him to be well known by everyone in the school." said Liquid. "Sweet. I have to go get healed. Next time, Bob and Volt will be my hoes." said Harrison. He walked off toward the healing chambers as Psychic sighed. "I hope we get this job done soon." said Psychic. "Yeah. We need to make sure that the future boss of Human Protection gets her dream." said Liquid.

Next time, 
Who is the future boss of Human Protection? Does she know Bob in the present day? Will more users come back to the past? What did Liquid do to Bob? Do you think he cares? This and more may or may not be answer next time on Power.    

Teachers. Name, Description, and Main unit.
English. Alice Carter. Long White hair and Green eyes.
History. Cecilia Lambert. Short Black hair and brown eyes. Wears glasses. 
Math. Harold Gibson. Brown hair and blue eyes under glasses. 
Science. Clark Johnson. Dark Blue hair and green eyes. 
Gym. Susie Waters. Light Blue hair and blue eyes.
Albert Hubbard. Gray hair and black eyes. Vice Principal.
Barry Shepherd.  Brown hair and blue eyes. Principal.
Violet. Purple Hair and green eyes. Nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment