Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 27 Saffron City part 3 Bob vs Sabrina!


A/N:We are at the end of this arc.A little forewarning on the next episode, Bob is catching six new Pokemon and four of his Pokemon evolving.Here is the thing.Bob isn't going to capture any more Pokemon until the special I have come up soon.The rest are going to be Pokemon Evolution so that is good.Ashley is going to catch one there too.In this episode, Bob is having four Pokemon Evolution, two captures, and the egg is hatching folks into a generation 2 Pokemon that you know and maybe love.Two people are leaving the group for a new one.

Also if you are looking for the next Pokemon game, I highly recommend Pokemon Uranium.It is an hack of a Pokemon Game but I like it.I think I like it because the Pokemon and Munching Orange's play though of it.I at least recommend you check it out at least.Also when I mean Mind Badge, I really mean Marsh Badge.

Bob woke up in the Pokemon Center.He was drained and he saw that it was nighttime.He looked in front of him and he saw Shawn, Ashley, and Ayano were sleeping.He sneaked out of bed and he went outside with his Snag Machine plus bag.He send out Roy who said,"Bob. You are okay. The other Pokemon and I were worried about you."." That is good Roy. You also did a good job Roy. You didn't scream when you saw me alive and well." said Bob.

Roy said,"I don't want to wake your friends up. I sense an Aura coming toward us. Shall I intercept it with my Aura?"."No. It is a friendly one." said Bob.Red stood there and he said,"I knew that you wouldn't be out for too long. You can't keep a Yagami man down for the count."."I shall report to the others back at the Professor's ranch about your return from the grave." said Roy."I didn't die Roy but do tell the others not to come to here." said Bob.The Aura Pokemon was gone as Red said,"We need to talk Bob.".

The two sat there as Bob said,"What is it dad? I know what I did was stupid. I was just angry at what they did to Lucy, Erza, Scampers, Roy, and Selena. They hurt them and I will never forgive someone for hurting a Pokemon."."No. I am very proud of you. You did something like I did back in the day. Do you remember your uncle Arthur?" said Red."Yeah. He is your brother right?" said Bob."Correct. I have two but I never see him. Anyway, he is on Cinnabar Island and I would like you to meet him." said Red.Bob was lost as he said,"Do you mind me asking why? I don't even remember the guy.".

"Not at all Bob. He is a user of Aura like you. I can use but less than you and Arthur. He can teach more about your gift than  those books could ever teach." said Red."Okay. I will. After my battle with Sabrina and my trip to the Seafoam Island." said Bob.Red send out his Charizard who licked Bob."I will see you back at home once you defeat the Eight Gyms." said Red."Yeah. See you later Dad!" said Bob.The Flame Pokemon flew off as Bob said,"I better get back to bed.".

Ashley woke up to see Bob smiling at her."Bob!" said Ashley.She tackled him and he groaned a little.Shawn and Ayano woke up."I knew that Pokemon wouldn't kill you. You are the most stubborn trainer from Pallet Town." said Shawn."Yeah but you were worried too." said Ayano."So how long was I out? I don't think it was a day or two." said Bob."Only a couple of hours. Nurse Joy said, you would be out for more than a month." said Ashley.

Bob stood up and he said,"Well guys. It is time for me to go challenge Sabrina."."Are you sure that you should be batting in your condition?" said Ayano."He is Bob Ayano. He and batting go hand in hand. I am ready to see how you would perform." said Shawn."Okay but you better be safe." said Ashley."I will. No need to worry." said Bob.

The four were walking through Saffron City."So where are the others? I wanted to thank for stopping Team Rocket." said Bob."They went back on their journeys. Serena and Calem joined up with Ash's group. Laura did promise to see you in Viridian City. She wants to see how you would want Nancy and her team which I won't spoil." said Shawn."He is joining us because he is worried about his little buddy." said Ayano."Yeah. But Bob is older." said Ashley."Yeah but does that really matter?!" said Shawn."Not at all." said Bob.

The four were in front of the Pokemon Gym as Bob opened the door.He saw Sabrina waiting for him along with a Nurse Joy and the Karate Master Kiyo."Ah Shawn. You are traveling with Bob and company now." said Sabrina."Yep. I need to keep an eye on him. Bob, meet Master Kiyo. He gave me my Hitmonchan." said Shawn."Yeah. I have a Pokemon for you along with Nurse Joy. I am proud of you kid. You defeated Team Rocket. Here." said Kiyo.

Bob was handed two Pokeballs by the two adults and he said,"Come on out!".A Tyrogue stood there with a Happiny.Bob pulled out his Pokedex from his bag.It scanned the two and it started with Happiny and then Tyrogue,"Happiny, the Playhouse Pokemon. It carries a round, egg-shaped rock in its belly pouch and gives the rock to its friends. This Pokemon is always Female. Tyrogue, the Scuffle Pokemon. Tyrogue become stressed out if it does not get to train every day. When raising this Pokemon, the Trainer must establish and uphold various training methods. This Pokemon is always Male.".

The two looked at Bob and they smiled."I guess you two want to watch me fight Sabrina. That sounds like fun. Ashley, do you have my egg? I want to show it my power." said Bob.She handed him the egg as Nurse Joy said,"I wish you good luck Bob. Sabrina is one tough trainer. She can defeat any trainer even with type advantage."."She is right about that." said Kiyo."Okay." said Bob."Good luck Bob. What am I saying? You got this." said Ayano."She is so right." said Shawn and Ashley.

Bob stood across from Sabrina.He saw that Nurse Joy and Kiyo went back as his friends stood there along with Tyrogue and Happiny holding the Pokemon Egg."You ready Bob? I won't be holding back against the boy who defeated Team Rocket." said Sabrina.Bob turned his hat around and he said,"Me either Sabrina! Go Garth!".He came out as he said,"Ready Bob!"."Okay. Lets show him our teamwork. Go Hypno!" said Sabrina.The Pokemon came out as the ref said,"Begin!".

Bob said,"Shadow Ball!".He fire the ball out as Sabrina said,"Block it with your Confusion!".The ball was thrown into a wall as Bob said,"Time for Plan H! Mean Look into Hypnosis!".The Hypnosis Pokemon was asleep as Sabrina said,"Sleep Talk!".Garth then dodge a very powerful Psychic as Shawn said,"Wow. That Pokemon's Psychic powers are amazing."."Yeah. He is asleep too." said Ashley."Bob." said Ayano.Garth smirked as he said,"Let me try something Bob."."Okay." said Bob.

The Gas Pokemon then made a giant Shadow Ball with a combination of Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Energy Ball, and Will-O-Wisp."I see your plan. Fire it Garth!" said Bob.He then threw it and Hypno was out cold."Winner Garth with his ultimate Shadow Ball." said the ref.Bob then noticed him glowing as he said,"I knew it.".

A Haunter stood there and Bob's Pokedex scanned him as he was licking Bob,"Haunter, the Gas Pokemon. Haunter is a dangerous Pokemon. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. This Pokemon will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away. This Pokemon learned Shadow Punch, Shadow Claw, and Dazzling Gleam.".Ashley made Garth let go of Bob whose life was almost gone and she said,"Don't kill him!"."Sorry." said Garth.

Bob return him as Sabrina said,"Go Espeon!".The Sun Pokemon came out as Bob said,"Go Tessa!".She came out as the ref said,"Begin!"."Psychic!" said Sabrina.The Magnet Pokemon was thrown into the air as Bob said,"Metal Sound!".The Sun Pokemon covered her ears and Bob said,"Signal Beam!".She then blasted the Sun Pokemon and Sabrina said,"Iron Tail!".Tessa was slammed into the ground as Sabrina said,"I taught this to my Pokemon to diverse her arsenal. Sunny Day and Fire Blast!"."What?!" said the three.

The attack hit and Ayano said,"Tessa."."Don't doubt her." said Bob.She then saw the Magnet Pokemon block the attack with a Protect and Sabrina said,"Fire another one!"."Dodge it with Double Team!" said Bob.The Sun Pokemon saw several Magnet Pokemon and Bob said,"Zap Cannon!".The Sun Pokemon was blasted with the attack knocking her into the air."Wild Charge!" said Bob.Tessa slammed into her knocking her out."Winner Tessa!" said the ref.

Tessa glowed as Shawn said,"Does this happen a lot?"."Yeah." said the two girls.A Magnezone stood there and Bob's Pokedex scanned her.She was going to hug him but Ayano stopped her."Magnezone, the Magnet Area Pokemon. Sometimes the magnetism emitted by Magnezone is too strong, making them attract each other so they cannot move. This Pokemon learned Hyper Beam and Giga Impact.".

Bob return her as he said,"Lets go Meowth!".The Scratch Cat Pokemon stood there and Sabrina said,"I see Bob. Your Pokemon team is very diverse. Lets go Starmie!".The starfish like Pokemon came out as the ref said,"Begin!"."Hydro Pump and Swift!" said Sabrina."Dodge with Dig!" said Bob.He was gone as the attack went right over him."Shock Claw!" said Bob.A Shadow Claw plus a Shock Wave hit the star and Bob said,"Now Shadow Thunder!".He then charged up a Thunder with a Shadow Ball.

The Pokemon was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Meowth!".Meowth said,"I ain't going to evolve Bob. Let me just saw that I ain't ."."I don't mind at all Meowth. It is your choice." said Bob.Tyrogue smiled as Meowth walked over to them."Go Mr. Mime!" said Sabrina.The weird mime stood there and Bob said,"Lets go Robin!".She came out and she went toward Bob."Roy was right. You and your amazing cooking would be waste." said Robin."Thanks?" said Bob."Begin!" said the ref.

"Shadow Ball and then Payback!" said Bob.She fired the ball at the mime who blocked the attack with her Barrier attack."Focus Blast!" said Sabrina.The attack hit as Bob said,"Now Paypack!".The attack hits as Bob said,"Elemental Fang!".She then bit her with Thunder Fang, Poison Fang, Fire Fang, and Ice Fang.She then threw her into the air and Bob said,"Now Robin! Dark Pulse and Hyper Beam!".The two attack hits as the Barrier Pokemon was knocked out."Winner!" said the ref.

Robin smiled as Bob said,"I will make sure that you and the others get a treat for winning.".She went back as Bob said,"Lets go Natsu! Time to show her your fire power!".He stood there and he said,"Lets do this Bob! Lets show him our bond!".He fired out a quick Flamethrower meaning he was ready to fight."Go Slowking!" said Sabrina.The Royal Pokemon came out and he smirked."Bring it on!" said Natsu."Begin!" said the ref.

"Start off with Power Gem!" said Sabrina."Block it with Incinerate buddy!" said Bob.The fire destroy the rock as Sabrina said,"Water Pulse and Ice Beam!"."Swords Dance and Dragon Dance! Dragon Pulse!" said Bob.The powered up Dragon Pulse destroy the attacks.Sabrina said,"Now! Blizzard and Ice Beam!".Natsu shivered as Sabrina said,"Rain Dance and Water Pulse!".The rain appeared and Natsu went back.Bob was going to send back out Tessa but Natsu said,"I got this man! Don't worry!".He then glowed.

A Charizard stood there and he roared.Bob's Pokedex said,"Charizard, the Flame Pokemon. Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself. This Pokemon learned the moves Blast Burn, Solar Beam, Roost, Earthquake, Rest, Snore, Steel Wing, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Seismic Toss, Fly, Focus Blast, Sky Drop, Bulldoze, Air Cutter, Bite, Crunch, Focus Punch, Dragon Tail, and Draco Meteor.".

Bob then pulled out the Mega Stone for Charizard and he said,"Hey Natsu! Catch this!".He caught it as he glowed again.The shiny form of Mega Charizard Y and the rain was gone."Fire Blast!" said Bob.He fire the attack burning the water Pokemon and Bob said,"Solar Beam and Focus Blast!".The two attack combined and it exploded.Slowking was knocked out."Winner Natsu!" said the ref.He then burned Bob with a small flamethrower as Shawn said,"All Charizard do it to show their love. Mine does it too.".

Bob return him as Sabrina said,"Now. It is time for you to face my strongest Pokemon! He is my stater! Go Kadabra!".The pre-evolution came out as Ayano said,"His Psychic powers are so strong."."I think I know who the boss man is going to pick." said Meowth."Yeah. Megaros." said Ashley."Nope! Go Rogue!" said Bob.He stood there as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Water Pulse into Ice Punch!" said Bob.He rushed toward the Psi Pokemon and Sabrina said,"Psychic!".He was grabbed and slammed into the wall."Rogue!" said Bob.He came down as he said,"No need Bob. I got this."."Okay. Aerial Ace and Rock Slide!" said Bob.The rock came down and Sabrina said,"Teleport!".He was gone as Rogue looked for the Psi Pokemon."Now Solar Beam!" said Sabrina.He reappeared as he hit the Pokemon.

The group then saw that the Psi Pokemon hit a Substitute and Bob said,"Now Rogue! Gunk Shot and Hydro Pump!".The two attack hit as the two Pokemon started breathing heavily."Now Psychic!" said Sabrina.He dodge the attack with Dive as Bob said,"I know that we haven't tried this out yet but lets do this! Secret Ninja Attack!".He then flipped up the Psi Pokemon into the air and then he hit him with water slashes.He went down and the Psi Pokemon was knocked out."Winner Bob!" said the ref.

Rogue then glowed as Ayano said,"I thought Natsu, Tessa, and Garth would be the only to evolve."."Those two have been together since the beginning of their journey. It should be time for him to become his final form." said Shawn.A Greninja stood there and Bob's Pokedex said,"Greninja, the Ninja Pokemon. It appears and vanishes with a ninja's grace. It toys with its enemies using swift movements, while slicing them with throwing stars of sharpest water. This Pokemon learned Night Slash, Water Shuriken, Extrasensory, Shadow Sneak, Grass Knot, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse, and Hydro Cannon.".

He went toward the Psi Pokemon and he helped him."A excellent battle." said Rogue."He is right. Here you go Bob." said Sabrina.She used her ESP to give Bob the Marsh Badge."Nice job Bob and Rogue." said the girls.Rogue smirked as he went back into his ball.Bob went toward Tyrogue and Happiny who were in utter shock of their new trainer."So would you guys like a nickname?" said Bob."You may call me Tyro. I hope to have an awesome training session with your Pokemon." said Tyro.

He went into his ball as Happiny said,"You can call me Joy. I will heal up your Pokemon any time.".The egg then glowed as Sabrina said,"I guess you are getting another Pokemon."."I wonder if it is like Hyperos. The first of its kind." said Ashley."Maybe Ashley." said Shawn.A Togepi appeared and she hugged Bob with a very powerful Giga Impact."Daddy!" said Togepi.Bob held her in his arms as he said,"I hate the pain."."It sucks but you can heal yourself with Aura." said Ayano.

The four were on an airplane heading to the Seafoam Islands due it being the nest for a certain Ice/Flying Pokemon."I wonder if we see Articuno there." said Bob.He was feeding his recent baby Pokemon her first meal.He remember doing this stuff with Hyperos when he first hatched."So what is it like being a dad?" said Shawn.He stood there and Bob said,"Pretty nice. Where are the girls? Isn't the plane leaving soon?"."They want to get us some souvenirs." said Shawn.

He sat next to Bob and Shawn said,"So did you buy her gift?"."Of course I did." said Bob.The Spike Ball Pokemon looked at her daddy and she was lost."It is my friends Ashley's birthday coming up very soon. I hope to celebrate on Cinnabar Island with her." said Bob."The two are very close." said Shawn."Togepi!" said Togepi.She fell asleep in Bob's arms as the girls came back onto the plane."You guys ready?" said Ayano."Yeah." said Bob.The plane took off.

Next time,
Bob and Co meet up with Professor Birch at the island where the Legendary Articuno lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment