Monday, April 13, 2015

Power Guild Episode 35 Date Night!


A/N:We are now in the Filler Section because I don't want to do the Oracion Seis Arc right after the last arc.This Filler Arc will be Date Night, Hero Race, and the Heroes Vista.You can guess what those three are about by the names alone.We are at 700 posted stuff though so yeah.We finally made it.I was hoping to get to at least 800 by 2016 and at the rate, I will make that goal.Also Grim is the parallel universe of James but not in the way that you think.

It had been a week since the Battle of Heroes, Ax tried to leave the Guild because of his grandson trying to killing his children but Leonard stopped him by shaving off all of his hair.He stayed as Stella used Chad to make Leonard's hair go back to normal.The Inferno Four started being friendly to the other members of the Guild.Ana and Alex hit off causing Spike to tease the two constantly until Percy threw into a wall.Eve made Jordan paint her a portrait of her.

Allison was on the second floor alone when she saw Bob standing there."Hey. I thought you would be downstairs with the others. I mean they are about to announce who won Miss Heroes." said Bob.She was quiet as Bob said,"You alright?"."It is Grim." said Allison."Yeah. He looks like a dead James doesn't he?" said Bob."Did you know that?" said Allison."If I did, I would have told you. I saw him in the Guild but without the mask is new to me." said Bob.

The two sat there as Myra said,"Hello you two.".She stood there and she said,"What is wrong? You two are usually happy or in Bob's case grumpy."."It is about Grim Myra." said Allison.Myra sat nearby them as she said,"Yeah. I heard about him looking like your old friend James and Henry from the former Magic Council from the Master. Weren't they the same person?"."Yeah." said Allison."Do you think he will show up around here?" said Bob."Maybe. He likes you Bob." said Myra and Allison.

The three then heard a voice,"Robert has that way with people doesn't he?".They then saw Grim with the mask still off with Ax.Allison noticed the difference between James and Grim.He had the dark brown hair but his face was pretty much gone leaving some of the skin but you could see the bones.He had red eyes and he looked like the Grim Reaper."So how did you find him Master?" said Bob."I have my ways." said Ax.

Allison said,"So why do you look like James!?"."I am James from an alternative universe. I came here after mine was well destroy. I survived thanks to the help of that universe Heroes. I decided to join Heroes two years ago to honor their memory. I became an S Class Wizard in that same year." said Grim."So there are Alternative Universe beside the Spirit World?" said Myra."Yes. Should I tell the Guild about this?" said Grim."Yeah. Ax will be there to help you." said Bob.

Allison said,"So how do you know about my James?"."We are the same person Allison. I have no emotional attachment to you. We are just friends Allison." said Grim.He was then hugged by her as Myra said,"This is so sweet."."Yeah." said Ax.Bob then said,"So who won Miss Heroes? I mean the winner gets a rematch with me and a date."."Lets head downstairs and find out." said Grim.The five headed down to the first floor.

Bob smiled on the stage with Allison, Myra, and Ax.Everyone was getting used to Grim's face which was totally dead.He saw that Allison won with Stella in second, Casey in third, Ana in fourth, Jade in fifth, Myra in sixth, Jo in seventh, Tricia in eighth, Julie in ninth, and Tanya in tenth.Eve was mad until Leonard reminded her about her not being in the contest to begin with.The wizard was sad as Kurt said,"This is pretty sweet you guys.".He sat with Casey and Scampers and she said,"How is this sweet? I lost the chance for a million coins.".

Spike said,"Bob and Allison are going to have their rematch!".The guild got in a uproar as Allison said,"Oh yeah. We didn't finish because someone who shall remain nameless for private reasons got arrest by the Magic Council."."It wasn't my fault. Stupid Magic Council." said Bob.He pouted as Brendan said,"Rematch? Did the two fight before?".He was with Johnny, Jade, Stella, Ana, and Scampers."Yep. Bob is the strongest male wizard while Allison is the strongest female." said Jade.

Scampers said,"It is the best example of the battle of the sexes."."Ah. I think Bob would win. I mean he is a Wizard Saint just like the old man." said Johnny."Nah. I think Allison could win. I mean Bob isn't a god." said Stella."Doesn't he have a spell where he can transform into a God?" said Ana.The guild got in a argument as Grim made them stop."Anyway, lets decide this match with this." said Ax.

A machine appeared as Bob said,"It is a Magic Power Finder. Where did you get this from Gramps? Please tell me if you stole from the former Council."."Clyde gave it to me as a housewarming gift Bob. You two will use it to decide who is stronger." said Ax."He mainly wants the Guild Hall to be in tact." said Myra."Ah. I suppose a wager." said Allison."Like what?" said Bob."Uh oh." said most of the Guild.Bob love to take any kind of bet or challenge.

Allison said,"If I win, you will have to dress in girls clothing."."Okay. If I win, we have a Date Night here and I get to pick the couples." said Bob.The two shook hands as Allison said,"Deal Bob.".The two stood apart from each other as Grim, Myra, and Ax got off the stage.Bob said,"Ladies first."."Okay. Sword Armageddon!" said Allison.The Guild then saw several millions swords hit the MPF as the number was 8544.

Bob took off his jacket and scarf.He stood there with his black undershirt, scar, and both his sword and heart necklace showing."I knew that you would get a high score Allison. Time for this! Dragon God Demon Blast!" said Bob.He fired out an huge attack causing the MPF to explode with a score of 9999."And the winner is Bob." said Ax.

The guild was shocked at the score as Allison said,"Since when could you?"."Last week. I have to thank my little sister and cat for that help." said Bob."So are you all ready for Date Night?" said the two.Most of the Guild ran off in terror as Myra said,"And I thought that you looking like a literally zombie would scare them away."."You are so nice Myra. Should I get them back for you Bob?" said Grim.

Bob said"Yeah but only Kurt, Casey, Alex, Ana, Johnny, Jade, Norman, Eve, Nick, Julie, Stella, Brendan, Tanya, Fate, Virgil, and Tessa. You two are also in it."."Really?" said the two."Yep. Ax. Prepare Alpha B." said Bob."Gotcha Bob." said Ax.He walked off with Bob as Grim said,"Ladies. Is this something Bob would do?".The two girls then looked at each other and they said,"Yes."."Okay. Night Grab!" said Grim.

He held the sixteen wizards with hands made of darkness as Kurt tried to get out."Why us?" said Eve."Who knows with Bob?" said Norman."Yeah. The boy is a mystery." said Tanya.Leonard stood there and he said,"This looks interesting. I shall watch."."Help us!" said Alex."Nah. It would be dumb to mess with the master and Master X's Cousin." said Leonard."You suck Leo!" said Johnny and Jade.He held up a beer as he started chugging it.

The Guild Hall changed as it turned into a fancy restaurant like area as Nick said,"Why did the master have this in our Guild Hall?"."I heard that he was the master of dance back in the day." said Brendan.Julie imagined the master dance in a suit from the era of disco and she said,"That is frightening."."Yeah." said Virgil and Tessa."It is like Tanya being sober." said Fate.The girl hit him as Bob stood there with Ax.

Ax was in a suit from the disco as the Guild looked at Nick who was in the corner.Grim free them from his spell as Stella said,"So why do you have that and this here master?"."The Hunter family has been amazing dancer since the beginning of time." said Ax."So did X dance?" said Kurt."Yeah. He was actually a world famous dancer by the name of Fiery Passion Rick. He goes by X for that reason alone." said Bob.

Kurt, Fate, Alex, Nick, and Vigil were on the floor laughing as Eve said,"You aren't going to join them?"."A real man doesn't laugh at the past." said Norman.Myra said,"He is going to do it in private Eve."."So about Date Night?" said Grim."Ah yes. Guys will go to the right and girls to the left. Oh and if any of you try to escape, I will go full on Power Demon on anyone who leaves." said Bob."I don't think he is kidding right?" said Johnny."He isn't. Bob never jokes." said Casey.

The two groups went off as Leonard walked toward Bob."So what do you need me for Master Bob? I shall serve any member of the Hunter/Yagami family with a great honor." said Leonard."Um thanks. So can you use your magic to make people appeared here from thin art? Jade's Letter magic is very different from your magic." said Bob."Yes. Who do you want here Bob?" said Leonard."Okay Leonard. Bring Cecil, Krystal, Scampers, Spike, Jo, and Tricia. I explain the next part of my plan once you bring them here." said Bob.

Leonard said,"Letter Magic. Transport Cecil, Krystal, Scampers, Spike, Jo, and Tricia!".The six appeared here as Spike said,"So what are we doing here Bob? I thought we weren't in this."."Can you and Scampers transform into a human like form?" said Bob."Sure but why?" said Scampers.Bob whispered into the cat's ear and he smirked."Okay. We are in." said Scampers."Do you know what is it Leonard?" said Krystal."I have no idea myself Krystal." said Leonard.

Scampers told the others the plan and Cecil said,"I like that idea. It beats what I was planning to do earlier. Right Tricia?"."Yeah. Lets get going. I have to get some pictures ready." said Jo."I shall get everyone outfit ready. What about you Bob?" said Leonard."He is a master of Transformation Magic. He can just his outfit into something he wants." said Spike."It is how he completes most of his Job." said Scampers."Right. Transformation!" said Bob.

Meanwhile with the boys,Norman was standing there with Kurt and Alex.Johnny was trying to escape the room but he was stopped by the magic barrier made by Leonard."Dam it." said Johnny."It can't be that bad right?" said Nick."Do you guys know what Bob is thinking?" said Fate."No clue. I bet Scampers, Allison, or the Master knows what goes through Bob's head half the time." said Kurt."Bob is a puzzle waiting to be solved." said Alex and Brendan.

Virgil noticed Grim looking at himself and he said,"You alright Grim?"."I am fine. I just wonder if I can get rid of the whole zombie look. I mean it scared you guys." said Grim."Yeah. I mean Norman cried like a baby." said Kurt.He was knocked into the wall by the man's magic."He just recovered from his fight with X." said Brendan."He should have learned his lesson but it is Kurt." said Fate and Virgil."Right." said Johnny and Norman.

Jason appeared and he said,"You all will be looking like the proper gentlemen."."And why should we listen to you?" said Kurt."These are Bob's words. If you don't do this, he will serve you to Scampers who won't mind eating humans." said Jason."Lets do this men!" said Norman."Aye sir!" said the others.Jason thought,"I need to learn where Bob learned how to make people fear him like that.".

Meanwhile with the girls, Eve was looking at Allison.She was wearing her red dress and she looked ready for a date.Chad stood there as Eve said,"I didn't know that you could come out without Stella."."Jason is a strong spirit so I asked him if I could borrow his power to be here." said Chad."Ah. That makes sense. So are the other Spirits with the other girls?" said Allison."Yes Lady Allison. Bob also forced us to do this. He really cares about you." said Chad."It was pretty obvious." said Eve.

Allison walked out with Eve who was wearing a white dress.She then saw Bob with Norman.The others were wearing dress and suit based on their color.He was wearing his outfit from the Tower of Revival incident and Norman was wearing a red suit with a bow tie."You look nice Allison. Norman, what do you say to your date?" said Bob."You look so freaking manly Eve!" said Norman.Eve punched him as Allison said,"I don't think she liked that Norman."."Yeah. It was obvious Allison." said Bob.

Norman said,"So are we supposed to find a table?"."Yep. Just wait here for one of our waiter or waitress. I have our table ready Allison." said Bob.The two walked off as Leonard appeared.He was wearing a butler outfit and Eve said,"Bob got you doing this along with the others?"."Yes. He can be forced just like X can." said Leonard."Ah." said Norman."Follow me." said Leonard."Gotcha." said the two.

Grim was looking away from Myra who is making his heart beat like nothing else."So Grim? Are you okay? I mean you look more alive than normal." said Myra."Um thanks. I am not a zombie mind you that Myra. I am still alive but I look like a living zombie." said Grim."So is it because of your dimension travel?" said Myra."Maybe Myra. I would like to test out my magic with you if you don't mind." said Grim."Sure. Bobby and Allison are usually busy with jobs." said Myra.

Casey was watching Spike and Jo take pictures of Kurt who was embarrassed like nothing else.She was wearing a blue dress as Kurt was wearing a blue suit."Are you two going to keep dong that?" said Casey."Yep." said the two."Ultimate Blizzard." said Jason.He froze the two and Ted carried the two off."Sometimes. These two are so annoying." said Kurt."It is nice to have your family around you." said Casey."Oh. I am sorry. I didn't know." said Kurt.

"I didn't lose them Kurt. I just have a new family." said Casey.Kurt was lost as he said,"Huh?"."My family is Heroes. I love being apart of this guild. Everyday, we have a brawl for a pointless reason but the pointless brawls is what I love." said Casey."Ah. I love the Guild. It is like my third family. Leon and Jo are my second family." said Kurt."I see. Do you think I will ever meet this Leon guy?" said Casey."Maybe." said Kurt.

Johnny was eating Iron ignoring Jade."Are you going to pay attention to me Johnny?" said Jade.She was wearing a green dress as Johnny said,"You look nice. Now what do you want? I am trying to eat."."You can eat that stuff?" said Jade."Yeah. It tastes pretty good. You judging me?" said Johnny."No. I was just asking a question." said Jade."I see." said Johnny."Was it with this girl? She is so weird but interesting to say the very least." thought Johnny.

Eve was looking at Norman who was eating like crazy."Wow. I am impressed." said Eve."Yeah. It takes a woman of an expert cook to make a man a meal of expert proportions." said Norman."I see. So what do you think of Myra being with Grim?" said Eve."Grim is a nice guy Eve. He is on the same level as Bob and X in power alone." said Norman."Yeah." said Eve.The dates went on like this for the past couple of hours.

Next time,
It is time for the annual Heroes Race where Archie returns.

Dates: Male and Female.
Grim and Myra.
Kurt and Casey.
Johnny and Jade.
Norman and Eve.
Nick and Julie.

Tanya and Fate.
Virgil and Tessa.
Alex and Ana.
Stella and Brendan.
Bob and Allison.

Waiter and Waitress
Cecil Jones.
Ax Hunter.
Krystal Powell.
Scampers Yagami.
Leonard Conner.
Spike Raymond.
Jason Knight.
Jo Edwards.
Tricia Hanson.


No comments:

Post a Comment