Saturday, April 4, 2015

Power Guild Episode 23 Tower of Revival part 2 Allison's Past


A/N:We are learning more about one of our main female Protagonist's past compared to the villains we met last time aka the Tower of Revival's slaves.We all learn about the five's age and magic and also how Allison met Bob when they were both nine years old.Lets start our story at the Magic Council HQ in the town of Carran.This is a long one.

At the magic council HQ in Carran, the magic council was in their meeting room which is them sitting on a Magic Circle.Henry was bored as he said,"So why are we here? Let me take a shot in the dark and say that it involves our favorite Guild."."No. We have found another tower off the coast of that resort that you made me go to Henry. It is active." said Sarah."Really? I thought we got rid of all of them." said Marco."I guess that one got past our eyes." said Clyde.

"Should we send the magic army to take it out?" said Jim."No. For some reason, there is a barrier of Dark blocking any people to get in. We did find something out." said Randall."What?" said Anna."We saw your twin brother Henry. James is running the tower." said Roosevelt."You have a twin brother?" said Clyde."Yes. He was taken by the cultist trying to revive their god when we were kids. We should destroy said tower before my dear brother does something about it." said Henry.

Meanwhile on the ocean.Kurt was puking his guts out.The five were on a magic boat that Bob obtained by telling the owner who he has."Is this normal for him?" said Casey."Yeah. It is actually pretty sad Casey." said Stella.Ana noticed that Bob was staring off toward the sea as she said,"Bob. We will save them. I promise that we will."."I know but I am worried about Allison." said Bob."You love her." said Kurt who stopped puking.

"Do you like her Bob?" said Stella.Bob was quiet as Casey said,"Is this the time?"."We got nothing better to do. We won't tell Tanya about it." said Ana.Bob took a deep breath as he said,"Yes."."Really?!" said the four."Yeah. We have been together for eight years. I have a crush on her but I had my own stuff to deal with it. I will tell my feelings one of these days." said Bob.

Kurt then said,"Hey guys. Look at the birds."The girls then saw them crash into the ocean as Casey said,"I wonder if those guys put a barrier to prevent anyone or anything inside. Water Barrier!".The boat was protected by a barrier of Water as Ana noticed wrecked ships and she said,"Those belong to the Magic Council. Clyde showed me them after we finished up training."."We better be ready for a fight." said Bob.

Meanwhile in a tower which looked very gear like, Allison was tied up.She then saw Darren leaning on a jail cell as Joey stood there."You remember this place don't you Sister?" said Joey."I do Joey. This used to be our cell. Where is James?!" said Allison."Joey. Tell her what James told you. I need to go do something. Don't do anything stupid." said Darren.He walked off.

Joey smiled as he said,"It is so good to see you again Allison. I mean you were always smiling but now look at you, you are a wizard in a Guild."."Joey. What happened to you?" said Allison."You left us with Bob eight years ago and destroy our only chance of freedom!" yelled Joey."James lied to you. Do you know what the tower is!?" said Allison."Yes. We are going to created Heaven and we will become gods!" said Joey.

Allison smirked as she said,"Can you come closer?"."What is it sister? Krista's ropes prevent you from using your very impressive magic against me." said Joey.He got closer and he was knocked out by Allison's kick to the stomach.She then used his earring to free herself as she said,"I am so sorry Joey.".She then changed into her normal outfit and she thought,"You are going down James.".

Meanwhile back at Magic Council's HQ, The Council was arguing about what to do about said tower.Henry then said,"You are well and old excluding Anna. I suppose we should use the Divine Intervention to get rid of the Tower of Revival."."Are you insane?!" said Marco."You could kill your brother." said Sarah."I don't care about that. I will live with that fact due to James going to bring back the dark Wizard Blake." said Henry.

Clyde said,"What makes you so sure about that Hen? That is a very serious accusation."."Him and James are twins meaning that they are bonded together. I agree with him." said Anna."We need 7 votes to make it this official." said Henry.Jim raised his hand as Roosevelt said,"Jim?!"."I may hate this but we need to protect the innocent from the evil that is Blake." said Jim."We don't have all of the time in the world to decide on a honest fast." said Henry.The other five members looked at each other.

Back at the Tower of Heaven, Team Power landed on the Tower of Revival.Casey went into the water looking for another way into said tower."So Bob? Why aren't we going in guns a blazing?" said Kurt."Yeah. I mean that is Heroes." said Stella."I sense a lot of enemy wizards." said Bob."So?" said Ana."They may hurt Allison and Scampers. I am worried about them." said Bob.Casey appeared from the water as she said,"I found an entrance. Lets go.".

The five swam in the water.They reached some land as Kurt said,"Man. That was so cool Casey."."Yes. My Water Bubbles can hold air inside of them. I made them contain a lot of air so you all can use your magic under water." said Casey."Yeah. You will make an awesome member of Heroes." said Stella."Really?" said Casey."Yeah." said Ana."And Johnny. I wonder if the master is going to convince about the fact." thought Bob.

The five were surrounded by guards.Bob then said,"Ready folks? Thunder Aura!".He then rushed up in there in a bolt of lighting as he knocked out several of them.Kurt jumped up there and he said,"Warrior's Punch!".He then knocked several guards into a tornado as Ana said,"Inferno Tornado!".A fire tornado then burned several guards.Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Maid, Gate of the Lion, Gate of the Ram, and Gate of the Ice Spirit! Violet, Luke, April, and Jason!".

The four came out as Violet and April distract them with their appeal and Luke and Jason knocked them out with an fire and ice combo.Bob then said,"Storm Breaker! Thunder Smash!".He then made a giant hammer as the rest of the guards were knocked out.Bob and Kurt stood there with the girls."Do you think we alert them about us being here?" said Stella.

A set of stairs appeared as Ana said,"Yep. Lets go."."Right." said Casey and Kurt.The five headed up the stairs as Bob thought,"Scampers. I know that you will be safe if you play along into their illusions. Allison, stay safe. I need to admit my love to you. James, you are going down. Clyde please distract them for longer.".The five were in the tower.

Back at the magic council, Clyde was looking at Henry.He managed to convince the usually cool Randall to join up with him, Anna, and Jim to use their most powerful weapon Divine Intervention which could destroy a nation."Are you all insane? Think about the people inside of the tower. They may still be using slaves there so we shouldn't fire it." said Clyde.He has a feeling that Bob and his friends are there or something along those lines so he was going to protect them.

Stella saw Bob and Kurt eating along with Ana and Casey."You guys are just going to eat the food they placed out for us?! It could be poisoned!" said Stella."Yeah. I'm starving." said Bob."Are you going to eat? This is really good Stella." said Kurt."No. I am good. I am going to get some clothes." said Stella."How?" said Ana.

Violet appeared as she said,"Here you go my lady. I brought you and Ana some clothes from the Spirit World.".Kurt saw Stella wearing a green dress as Ana was wearing a blue one."Why were you looking Kurt?" said Casey."They look really nice Casey. Right Bob?" said Kurt."Yeah. I am going to find Scampers! Later!" said Bob.He ran off as Casey said,"Shouldn't one of us have stop him?"."Are you insane? It is Bob." said the three.

The three were then surround by guards and Kurt was about to cast Passion Explosion when they were all knocked out by swords."Are those Allison's swords?" said Stella."Yeah. I know them from anywhere." said Kurt."He has been hit by them a lot according to Bob." said Ana.Allison stood there and he said,"What are you guys doing here?! And where is Bob?!."Um hi." said Casey.

She was ignored as Ana said,"He went to go save Scampers and we came here to bring you back."."You guys head back. I will bring back them to the Guild." said Allison."We aren't leaving Allison. This place is very important to you. We aren't leaving until you tell us what." said Kurt.Allison turned and Stella saw her crying out of her left eye alone."I know that you are going to stay here Kurt. So this place is known as the Tower of Heaven and it is the last R-System. I worked here as a slave working for a cult trying to bring back Blake, a very evil Wizard." said Allison.

"Wow. I never knew." said Kurt."Only Bob and the master know about that." said Allison."Ana said,"I heard about the tower thing from Clyde. They were a form of Dark Magic that were rumored to bring people back to life. I thought the magic council destroy them all."."Well as Bob would say they missed this one. I have no idea how they missed this one though. I mean Bob came here." said Allison."He was here? " said Stella.

Allison said,"Yeah. It is how me and him met 8 years ago."."Wait. Wasn't Bob a S Class at that time?" said Casey."Yeah. He was hired to find an old friend of the master and to stop this tower. He failed both of the tasks because of me." said Allison."What was the job?" said Kurt and Ana."Allison. You need to tell us why. We are going to help you no matter what. Just tell us what happened." said Stella."Okay. It all began eight years ago." said Allison.

Past,The Tower of Revival was being build to bring the legendary Dark wizard Blake.A young Bob had just arrived on the island as a wizard working to stop this place for the inside.He dressed like he does when he is older.He was asked by the Magic Council who he hated to destroy the tower. A friend of his grandfather was here for some strange reason and he was going to find out why.

Inside of the tower, a young Allison was with a younger Joey, Krista, Darren, and Justin.They looked like cute kids before Joey went crazy over Allison, Krista went crazy over cats, Darren gaining that scar and that iron jaw, and Justin not being a character from Minecraft."Hurry Allison. The guards are coming back. We almost free." said Joey."Please don't rush me Joey. We still have to wait for James. Hurry." said Allison.

Darren was quiet as Justin said,"I better a certain bro I know doesn't want him here."."You mean Darren right?" said Krista."Yep." said Krista.A younger James came back."Are you guys almost done? I mean the guards are distract with those five trying to escape again." said James."Yeah. We are going to escape you guys." said Allison.

The six were stopped by a very thin Guard.He grabbed Allison and he said,"Look how I have trying to escape with her little friends. I think a certain someone needs to be torture!"."No! It was my idea! I should go instead!" said James."Okay. I don't really care who goes." said the guard.He then dragged James off his magic cuffs."Why did James do that? It is was my plan to begin with." said Allison."He did it for love kids." said a old man.

A really old man walked over to them as Joey said,"What do you mean Uncle Ron?"."Humans do strange things out of love Joey." said Ron."Joey. You do remember the story that Uncle Ron told us about?" said Krista."Yeah. It was about a boy who lost his parents but he still fights to try and find them. What was his name again?" said Joey."I think his name has George!" said Justin."No. It was Bob." said Darren."Bob. I wonder if he is actually real." thought Allison.

The 6 then heard,"Blasting Star!".Allison ran up to their jail cell as they saw a boy wearing outside clothing fire out a giant star made out of fire."Is that him Uncle Ron?!" said Allison.The old man walked over along with the other kids and he said,"Yes. What is he doing here?".Bob noticed him and he said,"Uncle Rob! I found you! Frozen Stairs!".Bob then made stairs out of ice and he ran up to the 20th floor of the tower.

Bob then opened the gate as he was tackled by Krista and Joey."You are so cool Bob! Just like Uncle Ron told us." said Krista and Joey."Um. Thank you." said Bob.He got the girl off him as he noticed Allison.He liked her a lot back then too.Myra would call this love sweet compared to the love between Nick and Julie who are members of the Guild."Um hi." said Bob.

He was hiding his blush using his scarf as Allison said,"Hi Bob. Uncle Ron told us about you.".She always had a crush on him from Uncle Ron's stories.The man is a storyteller."Yes. I did. What are you doing here Bob? Ax needs you right now." said Ron."Gramps doesn't know that I am here Ron. I was asked by Clyde to stop this tower's construction and save you." said Bob.

Justin then said,"That is so cool bro. You are going to do that by yourself?"."Nope. You guys want to help?" said Bob."But we don't have the power of magic." said Darren."You don't need it. We can overrun them. I will help once things get too complicated." said Bob."Just like Ax. You hated seeing people in pain. I am in." said Ron."We are too!" said Joey and Krista."Yeah. Lets show them the power of the slaves." said Justin."I will help as well." said Darren.

Bob looked at Allison and he said,"What about you? I mean you don't have to if you don't want."."I do but can we save my friend James too?" said Allison."Ouch. He just got friend zone from Allison just like you did Darren. I guess Allison LOVES James." whispered Justin."Can it." whispered Darren."Sure. I don't mind at all. We are freeing the others first. The more people that we have, the easier it is to take this place down." said Bob.

At the top of the tower, James was being tortured."Now why did you try to escape boy? Was it for the blond or the brunette?" said a guard.He was one of the two head guards running the tower.He was very thin and his name is Steve."I did it for both of them! I see them as my sisters!" said James."I feel bad for the brunette. I think she had a crush on you." said Steve."Are you trying to talk to them Steve?" said another guard.

He has large to say the least and he is the other one running this place.His name is Jared."I had a feeling about that." said James."I am taking to him Jared because he is enjoying the pain." said Steve."You are a sick freak kid." said Jared."You two are trying back a dead guy?!" yelled James."Keep the torture going. We have work to do." said Steve."Right. Have fun kid." said Jared.

The two were gone as James thought,"I need to get out of here so I can stab Tubby in the back!"."Is that so my child?" said a voice.James looked around and the voice said,"It is I Blake. Those fans of mine couldn't hear but your immense hatred for them brought you to my attention. You must be a weird kid."."Get out of my head!" yelled James."Those idiots are busy with that boy from the Heroes Guild. I think his name is Bob. He is causing a revolt." said Blake.

James said,"Bob? From Uncle Ron's stories?"."Yep. He is real as real could be. Now I can free you from here." said James."No. I want to get revenge on your followers Blake." said James."Smart kid. Lets do this." said Blake.He went inside of James who gained a dark aura around him.His prison broke as he said,"Thank you Blake. Now lets go find Jared and Steve.".

In another part of the tower, the others were fighting for their freedom.Allison and the others did most of the work while Bob stopped the ones using magic with the weapon Thunderstorm.The five slaves excluding Ron who was making sure that everyone had a weapon for the battle ahead were talking among themselves..Bob walked over to them as Joey said,"We are doing it because of big bro!"."Um thanks but you guys are doing pretty much of the work. I am just doing what I can with Thunderstorm." said Bob.

Krista said,"So who taught you magic Bob?"."My parents did. I learn a lot from my Guild and I became a powerful wizards so I could find them. I thought Uncle Ron told you guys this." said Bob."Yeah. I thought you would be older to be honest with you bro." said Justin."Yeah." said Darren."Uncle Ron told me that he was about my age." said Allison."Ah. So Allison? Do you like James?" said Darren."Right now you ask that!" said Joey, Krista, and Justin.

Allison said,"No! I mean he is like my older brother! Why are you asking me this now?!"."Um. I was curious." said Darren.Bob sighed as he said,"Get behind me!".The five got behind him as Joey said,"Magic Troops!"."Run!" yelled Bob.Everyone ran except for Darren and Allison."We are going to stay with you Bob." said Darren."He is right." said Allison."Okay. Just stay behind me. Dragon Blast!" yelled Bob.He fired something out his hands as several of the troops went down.One attacked Allison as the boys yelled,"Allison!".

Allison then saw Ron protecting her."Uncle Ron." said Allison."Allison. You and Bob need to save everyone. Promise me that." said Ron.He turned into ash as Allison screamed.Bob kept Darren back as he said,"She has magic?".Several nearby weapons flew toward them as Bob said,"Weapons Magic!"."Is that rare?" said Darren."Yeah. It is." said Bob.Allison held a sword as she said,"Lets do this!"."Right!" yelled the slaves plus Bob.

Bob and Allison were heading toward the main room.They had found some boats and some people left this terrible place."So you sure this James guys is this way?" said Bob.She held a sword in her left hand as she said,"Yeah. I know it.".The two then stopped as they saw several guards ripped in half."This is so wrong." said Allison."Magic can be good and bad. This is a prime example of it being bad." said Bob.

The two then saw James."James!" said Allison.She was stopped by Bob and he said,"Stay behind me. He is not the same James that you knew."."Your friend is correct Allison. Dark Grab." said James.Allison was held in the air by a hand made of darkness.Bob made a sword out of fire and he said,"Let her go James!"."As you insist Bob." said James.

Bob caught her as Allison said,"Why?"."I have decided to stay here and continued those idiots work to bring back Master Blake." said James."Did you do those thing to the guards outside?" said Allison."Yes. I will hurt the ones that you call friends if you and your friend come back here ever again." said James."Fine." said Bob.He and Allison were gone thanks to a teleport spell from Bob.

Allison looked at Bob who was punching the sand."Dam it! I failed his dying wish" yelled Bob.Allison was shocked as she said,"Are you okay Bob?"."I failed you Allison. I could only save you but now Joey, Krista, Darren, or Justin!" said Bob.Allison hugged him as he blushed."Bob. We will save them. We will have to get stronger." said Allison.

She was crying out of her left eye alone as she said,"I lost the ability to cry out of both of my eyes."."Maybe Aunt Althea can help you. You should come with me Allison." said Bob.Allison said,"To where?"."Heroes. It is where I got stronger and you can too." said Bob.She smiled as she said,"I would love too.".The two headed back to Mural.

Present,Bob stopped running.He looked out a window and he said,"I am back James. This time I won't let you scare me into running away. I know that Stella, Kurt, Ana, and Casey won't go home without a fight. This time, you are going down!".He continued running as he thought,"Allison. I will make sure that you smile again with your friends like you did back then.".

Next time,
Joey and Darren meet up with our heroes, the Magic Council is about to fire Divine Intervention, and Bob finds Scampers while wearing a giant cat head.He fights against Krista and Justin.

Heroes Wizards
Bob Yagami.Unknown Magic.17 years old.
Allison May.Weapon Magic.17 years old.
Stella Polar.Spirit, Gravity, and Light Magic.17 years old.
Kurt Raymond.Passion Magic.17 years old.
Casey Polar.Water Magic.17 years old.
Ana Yagami.Negate Magic.12 years old.
Scampers Yagami.Unknown Magic.7 years old.
Tower of Revival wizards
Joey.Card Magic.16 years old.
Krista.Blinding Magic.17 years old.
Darren.Darkness Magic.19 years old.
Justin.Block Magic.18 years old.
James.Heaven and Darkness Magic.19 years old.
Magic Council
Roosevelt.Data Magic.60 years old
Marco.Fire Magic.40 years old.
Clyde.Illusion Magic.81 years old.
Jim.Bullet Magic.70 years old.
Henry.Heaven and Light Magic.19 years old.
Sarah.Lighting Magic.40 years old.
Randall.Ice Magic.35 years old.
Anna.Time Magic.21 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment